Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d report her if I only saw a photo of her coat.

And speaking of photos, what a bleep this one is. I bloody love my dogs, but I wouldn’t lie naked with them in bed. bleeping freak.
tit is that a dog, I thought it was Ellie after a day in the sun and with no filters on the pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’d report her if I only saw a photo of her coat.

And speaking of photos, what a bleep this one is. I bloody love my dogs, but I wouldn’t lie naked with them in bed. bleeping freak.
He looks the type to get it where he can. It’s a lonely place, being a potato amongst all these humans.

The odd bit of 🍆 action seems to be a side benefit (if not motivating factor) for these cockwombles. People dying of COVID = hook ups galore!

Reactions: 1
Hopefully all these idiots leave and join this garbage endorsed by Louise Hampton , Fiona diamond Martin May , Kate Sherimani and Chico now that’s some strong brand ambassadors right there 🤦‍♂️ I’d rather tit in my hands and clap than go anywhere near this but of it keeps them away from Facebook & Instagram all the better
It's like a village idiot convention..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I report all her photos, currently working with my 2000 followers to get her kicked off Instagram and Facebook permanently.

bleeping hell she's an idiot.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210331_145417.jpg

I thought my bet was down.... But wait, Dr Ranj at the last minute throwing a curve ball in...can he draw her out?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
One thing I’ve noticed from Wanky Walton’s videos is that he just laughs randomly to himself, for no reason. Like, why are you laughing? Freak

Reactions: 2
Are any of Ellies followers questioning where she is, why is she so quiet? I can't check, she's blocked me on insta. If they aren't then I would assume she's communicating with them elsewhere...? Just a guess

Yes she changed the name of it then took it down.

Never fear, Tattle Twats are on the case and will update the nanosecond she re-emerges from wherever she is. Hi Ellie *waves*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One thing I’ve noticed from Wanky Walton’s videos is that he just laughs randomly to himself, for no reason. Like, why are you laughing? Freak
Yep the guy is a full on crack head inbred prick, definitely not playing with a full deck.

Yep the guy is a full on crack head inbred prick, definitely not playing with a full deck.
A&S police released some photos of some bleeping not rights they wanted to talk to, re the violence. I was hoping and praying his cunting face would pop up. Alas, it was not to be. I was bereft. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.