Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Cassie Sunshine? Another absolute 🛎end

Just came across this.......... interesting..... was this the plan all along.
Gather as many idiots as possible to then flog them something .......
Translation. Nobody is dying from vaccination and my revenue stream is ending. Going private so nobody but idiots that pay can see my con..

Reactions: 6

No don't follow her but have seen her, she is bat tit crazy even compared to the rest. Tried watching a video of hers but after 30 seconds it was enough. She used to be big mates with Ellie.

Reactions: 3

Cassie Sunshine is good buddies with Aron’s ex Kayleigh. Both Indigo Children together no doubt....

Reactions: 2
Aro

Wanky Waltons ex Kayleigh’s mate thick as setting concrete 🤦‍♂️ Already said she’s lost all her family to this bollocks they spout , can you imagine Louise Hampton & Cassie Sunshine in a debate team 🤣🤣 duck all brains between them

• Haha
My thoughts of the day - Walton's most recent vid on Hokey Skin (despite the fact he was quitting insta) made me a bit sick in my mouth, and the lady that seems is very middle class (Clare?) What is up with that most recent video? It makes me so annoyed when these people talk about all this work they're supposedly doing for the cause - well show me that? Show me the evidence that supports you are right and this is all an elitest ploy to destroy the economy / depopulate the globe ...... An argument I'll never understand as what's the point in being in power if you have no one to have power over? What is the point in being rich if it has no value?
Exactly!

Translation. Nobody is dying from vaccination and my revenue stream is ending. Going private so nobody but idiots that pay can see my con..
And she looks duck all like her profile pic! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Why do they all need social media breaks?
Every single one of them 🥱
Well it's a tough job they do, it's hard work being a tit bleep 24/7, take it from me.

If you could hear a migraine it would sound like Cassie.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly!

Catfish
Exactly!

I always thought that 🤣 & that voice 🤢Catfish central they all have to use so many filters like that Kayleigh, Grey even creepy Kieky ! Even after Grey did that awful gurning video of her using a filter then natural and saying how she should live her life without a filter the very next day overly filtered picture & several more after that , clueless twit 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
I might go and call him a bleep just for fun

The comments are genius
I love that they are still pushing the 100K protest despite the fact that they have repeatedly been shown that the photo they use to guess their numbers was a Brexit March from 2019! Do YoUr ReSeArCh!
In fact the moment they grabbed that photo and ran with it and then had it pointed out that it was an old photo, the barely rationale amongst them should have been capable of standing back for a second and thinking if we are being lied to about this using old photos, what other 'facts' have they manipulated...but nope! They are the ones with the truth! HAHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ellie is probably busy trying to make aftersun from 'nAtUrAl' things in her pantry to sooth those poor fair children now that they resemble burnt bacon after a day worshipping the vitamin D with no Soltan on. She will be back soon...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think I’ll package up some of my dogs’ biscuits for her - she’ll be able to rebrand them and rip off her apostles.
Ellie is probably busy trying to make aftersun from 'nAtUrAl' things in her pantry to sooth those poor fair children now that they resemble burnt bacon after a day worshipping the vitamin D with no Soltan on. She will be back soon...
Her children and her followers should be considered as collateral 😏

Having a lol a Beebs’ recent post. I’m her No 1 Fan that she refers to. So many lies Beebs: 1. I did not report you to Social Services. 2. I did not post naked photos of Liey on line. 3. You have NEVER blocked me. 4. I did not report the latest topless photo of your daughter. Poor girl must think there’s only one person in the whole wide world who is disgusted by her lifestyle 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Having a lol a Beebs’ recent post. I’m her No 1 Fan that she refers to. So many lies Beebs: 1. I did not report you to Social Services. 2. I did not post naked photos of Liey on line. 3. You have NEVER blocked me. 4. I did not report the latest topless photo of your daughter. Poor girl must think there’s only one person in the whole wide world who is disgusted by her lifestyle 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She actually sounds like she needs serious help 😳

Reactions: 1
Catfish
I always thought that 🤣 & that voice 🤢Catfish central they all have to use so many filters like that Kayleigh, Grey even creepy Kieky ! Even after Grey did that awful gurning video of her using a filter then natural and saying how she should live her life without a filter the very next day overly filtered picture & several more after that , clueless twit 🤦‍♂️
That video was so hideous, I think I’m still traumatised.

And yes, soo much catfishing 🤣

They’re all just bleeping weird creepy freaks, simple as.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.