Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lieys unstoppable, she’s like a force of nature. You can’t keep a good grifter down. Just like a floater 💩

As someone said before, as long as she stops trying to kill people and abuse the NHS and their staff, we don’t care what she does.

It would be lovely if this thread became obsolete, but I for one would miss the hilarious lolz, and the characters here present. You’ve all made this intolerable situation a lot more tolerable.

Reactions: 20
Lieys unstoppable, she’s like a force of nature. You can’t keep a good grifter down. Just like a floater 💩

As someone said before, as long as she stops trying to kill people and abuse the NHS and their staff, we don’t care what she does.

It would be lovely if this thread became obsolete, but I for one would miss the hilarious lolz, and the characters here present. You’ve all made this intolerable situation a lot more tolerable.
Hear hear!! 👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 2
When I was first starting out in a career in IT I remember my boss saying "never write anything on the computer that you wouldn't want someone else or yourself to see, be it the next day, next month, or next year, or next decade". Back then he was only really thinking of email, forums and the like, but in the age of the internet it is even more relevant. It's actually quite hard to remove something you've written on the internet, you might think it's gone but in reality it hasn't, it's just been hidden. Instagram will have everything she's done (by law they have to keep a record of it in fact), not to mention all her followers and casual viewers who have captured her antics over the last year. This forum itself gives a very good account of what has gone on more recently.

With us hopefully starting to come out of the worst of the pandemic, it seems pretty clear Ellie has taken stock of what has happened, and I'm pretty sure she will pivot to something new, or rather returning to something she thought of doing prior to the pandemic kicking off. She'll use her following as a launch pad for this, and just maybe this thread can then fall silent if she decides to go down a far more reputable and ethical path. I fear however that she may not stick to that, but time will tell.

Reactions: 5
Don’t worry good vibrations will save your perineum
When I was first starting out in a career in IT I remember my boss saying "never write anything on the computer that you wouldn't want someone else or yourself to see, be it the next day, next month, or next year, or next decade". Back then he was only really thinking of email, forums and the like, but in the age of the internet it is even more relevant. It's actually quite hard to remove something you've written on the internet, you might think it's gone but in reality it hasn't, it's just been hidden. Instagram will have everything she's done (by law they have to keep a record of it in fact), not to mention all her followers and casual viewers who have captured her antics over the last year. This forum itself gives a very good account of what has gone on more recently.

With us hopefully starting to come out of the worst of the pandemic, it seems pretty clear Ellie has taken stock of what has happened, and I'm pretty sure she will pivot to something new, or rather returning to something she thought of doing prior to the pandemic kicking off. She'll use her following as a launch pad for this, and just maybe this thread can then fall silent if she decides to go down a far more reputable and ethical path. I fear however that she may not stick to that, but time will tell.
Sorry I can’t agree at all with Ellie taking stock of what happened she doesn’t give a tit and believes everything she says in her narcissistic mind is correct , I for one won’t forget the anti Semitic views , Holocaust denier , racist ,anti Covid , anti mask , anti NHS ( despite her mother being an nhs nurse ) not forgetting setting her cult onto 3 different doctors to send abuse too watching on & letting it happen so unfortunately I can’t agree and a far as I’m concerned her & her wanker friend kie kie can duck off and keep bleeping off so I never see or hear from them again .............. sorry to disagree so strongly

Reactions: 7

I think the fact that millions of people didn't die following their vaccination is a source of much disappointment and embarrassment to Ellie. Hence ditching her followers and trying to reinvent herself. Somebody once said of Doris Day, "ah yes, Doris Day, I knew her before she was a virgin"

Reactions: 8
I really can’t see that we’ve seen the back of her, albeit we can live in hope. The fact that on Sunday she glibly announced that she wanted a ‘small legitimate’ charity to support, just tipped me over the bleeping edge.

I posted in here that I’d be watching for her grand announcement and that I’d personally make sure that whoever she gets into bed with, they’d know exactly what special kind of bleep she is within the hour. I bleeping meant it. I hope she saw it and thought better of it.

Charities have to be so careful who they link arms with: you only have to look at Savile to realise that.

Hopefully she’s gone for good, but I’m not holding my breath. Are we bastards for being twatty? Well, no. Can’t take it, don’t bleeping dish it out.

Reactions: 10
I can't see her taking stock and changing her ways, if she is doing anything it's rebranding to move on to the next grift. She is Scum and whatever she moves into it won't be legit.

Reactions: 3
If its flogging alkaline diet pills she certainly will be peddling bullshit as per usual

Tell you who else is a bleep buoyed up by the legions of brain dead gobshite racists who follow her. Katie Hopkins.

Reactions: 6
^ there is a special place in hell set aside for Katie Hopkins. It’s called bleep Corner.
Little did I know when I watched that series of The Apprenice what a monster was being spawned.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
^ there is a special place in hell set aside for Katie Hopkins. It’s called bleep Corner.
Little did I know when I watched that series of The Apprenice what a monster was being spawned.
She went from annoying bleep, to super annoying bleep, to super annoying, disgusting Tommy Robinson loving racist piece of tit bleep.

Reactions: 4
No way is this the last of her. Yes she may rebrand but she won't keep it up. She thrives on the attention she gets some kind of sick kick out of sending the trolls to liz's account and watching it all unfold. Flogging pills and soap ( if that is what we are thinking she is going do) it won't be controversial enough for her nor will give her the attention she craves

Reactions: 4
My thoughts of the day - Walton's most recent vid on Hokey Skin (despite the fact he was quitting insta) made me a bit sick in my mouth, and the lady that seems is very middle class (Clare?) What is up with that most recent video? It makes me so annoyed when these people talk about all this work they're supposedly doing for the cause - well show me that? Show me the evidence that supports you are right and this is all an elitest ploy to destroy the economy / depopulate the globe ...... An argument I'll never understand as what's the point in being in power if you have no one to have power over? What is the point in being rich if it has no value?

She’s another total failure, every job she’s had she’s had the pump from. With each one she becomes more & more twisted, her brain operation couldn’t have helped much either. Loathsome witch with arms like an athletic 12 year old boy.

Which one of the of the gang will become ‘Unwoke’ next year & be all over the sofa’s of Good Morning Britain & This Morning spewing their story of how they became brainwashed & how they came back and put some sun cream on their kids & got them vaccinated. One of them’s gotta do it

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.