Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody’s getting ready to become the Holland & Barratt of Hastings 🧐 Grey & KieKie doesn’t quite have the same ring to it
I think I’ll package up some of my dogs’ biscuits for her - she’ll be able to rebrand them and rip off her apostles.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Somebody’s getting ready to become the Holland & Barratt of Hastings 🧐 Grey & KieKie doesn’t quite have the same ring to it
Good luck to anyone who does business with her, they have duck all chance of getting paid for the work.

I think this is what the purge has been for, going to go the whole earth mother holistic approach. We will know the truth though. As my mum used to say, once a bleep always a bleep.

Reactions: 9
Good luck to anyone who does business with her, they have duck all chance of getting paid for the work.

I think this is what the purge has been for, going to go the whole earth mother holistic approach. We will know the truth though. As my mum used to say, once a bleep always a bleep.
100% this phrase comes to mind with Eloise & no crappy alkaline tablets ever going to cure that is it Elsybels25

Attachments

Reactions: 3

She’s rebranding people!!! ..Watch the account become her holistic products brand, then all her lies, bikini shots, cherry picked facts and gaslighting gets stuck on the backup account

Reactions: 5
Oh wow, I sense another epic fail coming up.

These egocentric idiots think that their Instagram following will translate into something tangible. I hope they invest and lose all the money they blagged, scabby little losers.

Reactions: 3
Oh wow, I sense another epic fail coming up.

These egocentric idiots think that their Instagram following will translate into something tangible. I hope they invest and lose all the money they blagged, scabby little losers.
Yep they are that deluded. Look at ball bag Biba, 10k followers Instagram and 20k Facebook, a grand total of 61 on patreon that are actually willing to pay to read her tit. Kiekie d and Ellie think they have 70k that will buy their tit lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yep they are that deluded. Look at ball bag Biba, 10k followers Instagram and 20k Facebook, a grand total of 61 on patreon that are actually willing to pay to read her tit. Kiekie d and Ellie think they have 70k that will buy their tit lol.
61? Hahahahhahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Especially if you’ve sunbathed your undercarriage.
I don’t think my next door neighbour Brian appreciated seeing me sunning my perineam on the back lawn this morning. We don’t get much sun, so you have to grab the opportunity when it strikes round here

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t think my next door neighbour Brian appreciated seeing me sunning my perineam on the back lawn this morning. We don’t get much sun, so you have to grab the opportunity when it strikes round here
My neighbour wasn't too happy that I was in the garden toppless with just bikini bottoms on. My wife though... she was livid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I don’t no but he did that butterfly for Kayleigh didn’t he, wonder if she’s had that covered up yet ..... 🤔
Can you imagine having to look at that tattoo and be reminded of Wanky Walton and his facial perineum every morning for the rest of your life...

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.