Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmmm so removing her name, bio, photo and paring down the content (many bits that have been posted on here have gone....)

What. Is. She. Up. To.....

Reactions: 4
Hmmmmm so removing her name, bio, photo and paring down the content (many bits that have been posted on here have gone....)

She’s thinks she’s bleeping Mickey Rooney or Rebekah Hardy, or whatever the duck they’re called! She’s laying a trap for the Tattlers! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It matters not - she can get rid of as much stuff as she likes........ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Oh Liey, give it up kid. Just duck off and we can all say goodbye.

Attachments

• Haha
Is anyone familiar with that Clare Hocking Okell? My god she is clearly suffering with some sort of mental illness, breakdown or something. I mean they are all bat tit crazy but she is a whole new level.
Yeah, nut job. Plays Polo has a double barrel name😂 a product of ‘breeding‘

Reactions: 2
I've never had a Krispy Creme and now I want one. Probably my vaccine making me want it.

I've never had a Krispy Creme and now I want one. Probably my vaccine making me want it.
Yeah Bill Gates and Krispy Creme teamed up, the chip in the vaccine doesn't just track you it also makes you want 🍩. Very clever really. Also I never got 5g before my vaccine but now super fast connection. Can't wait to see what happens with my second done next week.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t know you actually were on first name terms after having it?

I was just expecting instructions to come via very vivid dreams.

• Haha
I didn’t know you actually were on first name terms after having it?

I was just expecting instructions to come via very vivid dreams.
Oh yeah, Bill says he’s not investing all this time and money into the methodology of inserting chips into folk and not getting to know them properly. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Today's word is hypocrite. From Ellie with her toxic eyelash and nail glue to Biba with her drug smoking habit and the toxins she's inhaling through to super wag whining about poor food choices then promoting her friends business providing unhealthy picnick boxes. And you can bet that all these folks who previously posted pictures of their expensive scuba and safari holidays were queuing up for the Vaccinations necessary to travel. Hypocrites or for Oikers2020. CUNTS

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just need to stop thinking at the risk of 'free thinking', but this morning I was sitting just trying to work out some of their logic! Probably been discussed before, but I was trying to work out what they are actually thinking as they have to realise what they are spouting is contradicting their own arguments regularly.

Firstly we have the idea that the whole thing is a Population Cull...why did we bother locking down? Why are we shielding the vulnerable, etc. If there was a genuine population cull you'd keep it secret, keep the majority of people mixing other than your select few, and I'm pretty sure that in that scenario shielding the vulnerable is a bad idea as obviously they would be most easy to kill off, and probably more expendable (and expensive to have live) to whoever is coordinating it. I apologise if any of that sounds a bit blunt, but thinking about it logically and with numbers rather than emotions and humanity. So why are we working hard to stop people mixing as that goes against any cull.

Vaccines - chips? Well not being funny but why are they starting with 90 year old Doris that sits in the same seat most days (and again because of the cull suggestions it makes no sense to vaccinate the vulnerable first, surely the people behind it would decide other than their own mums they'd just expend the rest!)? Oh, and they want to kill fertility...again why are they wasting them on Doris first then? They'd have been best getting the kids, teens and 20-30s first rather than last. In fact they still haven't said whether all teens will be vaccinated...so why are we trying to stop everyone being fertile but starting at the wrong end of age spectrum?! Also, let's be honest, we've seen the outcomes of incest and genetic disorders that come from essentially 'inbreeding'. Anyone organising this would be stupid as affecting everyone's fertility but a few would ultimately even wipe their own gene lines out as they breed more and more genetic issues within a few generations! There are probably easier and cheaper ways of doing it that doesn't involve paying masses of doctors and nurses to inject millions of post-menopausal women first. If they wanted to go down that route they could have easily "created a fake disease" that affected people in their child bearing years or earlier.

And, if any of this was to be believed by the sane, surely you'd realise that the fact you are spreading information about rallies and protests on social media and info that Bill Gates can probably access easier and quicker than waiting for younger age groups to receive 'chips', if they really wanted to cull or cause infertility, they would be able to turn up at these events and use various agents to cull or cause infertility. The money and right people would likely be able to arrange things like that if any of it was plausible as seemingly this is all about 'money and the few elite'. And surely this 'free thinking' lot would be seen as the problem and be the first! I just don't understand the thinking behind any of it and why not one of them can actually take a step back and realise that absolutely nothing they are talking about makes any sense and that there are likely much easier ways to go about the whole thing than staging a global pandemic!

Yes there are a lot of mistakes being made and a lot of money involved, but in any crisis let's be honest there are going to be people that profit off of anything! Do we bad mouth funeral directors for taking money and profit in that scenario? Do we have a go at Birds Eye or farmers for daring trying to make a profit off of an essential need to eat? Should the gyms that typically make a profit be allowed to open after all of this, as how dare they? What about those who have set up online mediation classes throughout this? Or those trying to sell 'natural' skin care? No one should ever be allowed to make a profit EVER as obviously they must be involved in some sort of evil 🥴! Yes, some of the money and profiteering is sickening, but does it indicate anything other than the greed of some when they know there is desperation?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just need to stop thinking at the risk of 'free thinking', but this morning I was sitting just trying to work out some of their logic! Probably been discussed before, but I was trying to work out what they are actually thinking as they have to realise what they are spouting is contradicting their own arguments regularly.

Firstly we have the idea that the whole thing is a Population Cull...why did we bother locking down? Why are we shielding the vulnerable, etc. If there was a genuine population cull you'd keep it secret, keep the majority of people mixing other than your select few, and I'm pretty sure that in that scenario shielding the vulnerable is a bad idea as obviously they would be most easy to kill off, and probably more expendable (and expensive to have live) to whoever is coordinating it. I apologise if any of that sounds a bit blunt, but thinking about it logically and with numbers rather than emotions and humanity. So why are we working hard to stop people mixing as that goes against any cull.

Vaccines - chips? Well not being funny but why are they starting with 90 year old Doris that sits in the same seat most days (and again because of the cull suggestions it makes no sense to vaccinate the vulnerable first, surely the people behind it would decide other than their own mums they'd just expend the rest!)? Oh, and they want to kill fertility...again why are they wasting them on Doris first then? They'd have been best getting the kids, teens and 20-30s first rather than last. In fact they still haven't said whether all teens will be vaccinated...so why are we trying to stop everyone being fertile but starting at the wrong end of age spectrum?! Also, let's be honest, we've seen the outcomes of incest and genetic disorders that come from essentially 'inbreeding'. Anyone organising this would be stupid as affecting everyone's fertility but a few would ultimately even wipe their own gene lines out as they breed more and more genetic issues within a few generations! There are probably easier and cheaper ways of doing it that doesn't involve paying masses of doctors and nurses to inject millions of post-menopausal women first. If they wanted to go down that route they could have easily "created a fake disease" that affected people in their child bearing years or earlier.

And, if any of this was to be believed by the sane, surely you'd realise that the fact you are spreading information about rallies and protests on social media and info that Bill Gates can probably access easier and quicker than waiting for younger age groups to receive 'chips', if they really wanted to cull or cause infertility, they would be able to turn up at these events and use various agents to cull or cause infertility. The money and right people would likely be able to arrange things like that if any of it was plausible as seemingly this is all about 'money and the few elite'. And surely this 'free thinking' lot would be seen as the problem and be the first! I just don't understand the thinking behind any of it and why not one of them can actually take a step back and realise that absolutely nothing they are talking about makes any sense and that there are likely much easier ways to go about the whole thing than staging a global pandemic!

Yes there are a lot of mistakes being made and a lot of money involved, but in any crisis let's be honest there are going to be people that profit off of anything! Do we bad mouth funeral directors for taking money and profit in that scenario? Do we have a go at Birds Eye or farmers for daring trying to make a profit off of an essential need to eat? Should the gyms that typically make a profit be allowed to open after all of this, as how dare they? What about those who have set up online mediation classes throughout this? Or those trying to sell 'natural' skin care? No one should ever be allowed to make a profit EVER as obviously they must be involved in some sort of evil 🥴! Yes, some of the money and profiteering is sickening, but does it indicate anything other than the greed of some when they know there is desperation?
It’s because ‘big pharma’ want to make money out of a vaccine.
The clearly haven’t considered how much money ‘big pharma’ make out of people being in intensive care, all the drugs and equipment they need, all of the antibiotics and steroids people with Covid have been given.... pretty sure two vaccines and possible future boosters are a drop in the ocean compared to that....

• Haha

I think you've hit the nail on the head here. Every one I've ever asked why? has never had an answer other than trust the plan or called me a shill or 77th brigade. Simple fact is this makes them feel important and it's like a drug that they can't and won't come down from.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.