Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liey literally just had a childcare expert contact her to commend her on her parenting skills and say that her parenting was the best parenting they had ever seen, and how they could learn a thing or two about child psychology from her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Dumb and Dumber

Hamptons sitting in her car, calling people near and far. Listen sheeple, listen folks, this coving 18 is a hoax.

Now she hasn’t got a job, just a whiney mouthy gob. God knows where she’ll get some cash, perhaps from Ellies hidden stash.

She is dumb and she is single, didn’t pull in maskless mingle. One day if she finds her prince, I bet like her he’s thick as mince.

I do not think it would be great, to let her further procreate. I think its fair, we all would say, do not share your DNA.

We know the reason for her fame, she’s at the top of deniers game. In live debates she’d crush id wager, that Labour hero Johhny Major.

When a funny word is said, that rattles round her empty head, she gets her alphabetty book and tries to have a little look.

The dictionary my mum got, starts with Apple and ends in Yacht. But then there is the Z of course? Zebra!! that’s a stripey horse.

Someone tried to be a smarty and said I was illuminati. But I thought that illuminatis, were flashing lights you had at parties?

Someone called me crypto jew and that’s a word I never knew. Please don’t laugh or think it funny, I thought crypto jew was money.

With the details I wont bore ya, of the Faux Pas with menorah. God! Cave my skull in with a stick, I’d only be a tenth as thick.

Never scared to leave her home, or of the Monkhouse , Bob, syndrome. She thinks she is a national hero, we know that she is a zero.

We thought if we denied the virus, the UK people would admire us. But look Louise, look instead, the people have to mourn their dead.

You wouldn’t even wear a mask, and that was such a little ask The end results Louise are chilling, you are complicit in their killing.
“Standing ovation” challenge given , challenge way surpassed 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 3
Is anyone familiar with that Clare Hocking Okell? My god she is clearly suffering with some sort of mental illness, breakdown or something. I mean they are all bat tit crazy but she is a whole new level.

Reactions: 4
Is anyone familiar with that Clare Hocking Okell? My god she is clearly suffering with some sort of mental illness, breakdown or something. I mean they are all bat tit crazy but she is a whole new level.
Yes! Her latest vid asking for help to report any negative comments that have clearly come from Satan is a particular highlight! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes! Her latest vid asking for help to report any negative comments that have clearly come from Satan is a particular highlight! 😂
I know right 😂 she is all over the shop, seems to be claiming she has been involved in saving the world already and her group are in control, but we don't know it yet 😂 it's got serious mental health issues.

Yeah I’ve posted about her before. She’s utterly barking to the point of incoherency

The thing that stresses me is the number of people that post supportive comments, not just to Clare but all of them.

I have to tell myself although they seem to have more supporters than they should, they are only a small percentage of the population so they aren’t taking over just yet.

I looked into her a bit when Aron shared her video on his telegram. She runs a company called Rex Homes Limited (confirmed by companies house). The only thing I can find out about it is in relation to the Polo team it sponsors, which she and her son are members of.

Reactions: 1
Liey literally just had a childcare expert contact her to commend her on her parenting skills and say that her parenting was the best parenting they had ever seen, and how they could learn a thing or two about child psychology from her.
Dumb and Dumber

Hamptons sitting in her car, calling people near and far. Listen sheeple, listen folks, this coving 18 is a hoax.

Now she hasn’t got a job, just a whiney mouthy gob. God knows where she’ll get some cash, perhaps from Ellies hidden stash.

She is dumb and she is single, didn’t pull in maskless mingle. One day if she finds her prince, I bet like her he’s thick as mince.

I do not think it would be great, to let her further procreate. I think its fair, we all would say, do not share your DNA.

We know the reason for her fame, she’s at the top of deniers game. In live debates she’d crush id wager, that Labour hero Johhny Major.

When a funny word is said, that rattles round her empty head, she gets her alphabetty book and tries to have a little look.

The dictionary my mum got, starts with Apple and ends in Yacht. But then there is the Z of course? Zebra!! that’s a stripey horse.

Someone tried to be a smarty and said I was illuminati. But I thought that illuminatis, were flashing lights you had at parties?

Someone called me crypto jew and that’s a word I never knew. Please don’t laugh or think it funny, I thought crypto jew was money.

With the details I wont bore ya, of the Faux Pas with menorah. God! Cave my skull in with a stick, I’d only be a tenth as thick.

Never scared to leave her home, or of the Monkhouse , Bob, syndrome. She thinks she is a national hero, we know that she is a zero.

We thought if we denied the virus, the UK people would admire us. But look Louise, look instead, the people have to mourn their dead.

You wouldn’t even wear a mask, and that was such a little ask The end results Louise are chilling, you are complicit in their killing.
Bravo. Yet again, another bleeping masterpiece. 😊😊😊😊

Biba, how many more bleeping times????

I don’t give a toss about your nipples, or your kids nipples. Plenty of paedos online absolutely love your kids nipples, and their nudity, in a way that should make you feel very uncomfortable indeed.

And no, I am not the one reporting your posts.

El lie looking for a charity to support .. strange I thought she had loads of debts and can’t even get a bank account.. thought she made money from donations and now she’s going to support a charity .. British Gas or Southern Water might want to put their names forward

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She's a bloody fruitcake. I don't think she's far from me in Cheshire. Fallen off too many polo ponies. Add in 400 years of interbeeding and you end up with a nutter in a tit beanie talking bollocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
El lie looking for a charity to support .. strange I thought she had loads of debts and can’t even get a bank account.. thought she made money from donations and now she’s going to support a charity .. British Gas or Southern Water might want to put their names forward
Wow. And why does she want a ‘small’ charity???? Because she thinks that ‘small’ charities won’t do their due diligence. Since lockdown, the small charities (which make up 82% of the organisations in the U.K.) are struggling like you wouldn’t believe. At the moment, small charities are crying out for support, they received duck all from Rishi when he announced the grand plan for charities at the beginning of lockdown.

She will know this and she will know that some small unsuspecting charity will snatch her hand off. They won’t be social media savvy and they won’t know who the duck she is. All they’ll see is someone with a large social media following and think ‘bingo’ they’ve hit the jackpot. And, she wants the charity to be ‘legitimate’. Cheeky bleeping bastard. SHE wants to check the legitimacy of a charity?? Christ, my bleeping blood has just reached cunting boiling point.

Well, listen up Liey: Hear ye this - The charity you choose, (and my gut is that you’ll go with a small animal charity or one that supports children - Kids and animals, always guaranteed to tug at heart strings) within an hour of your grand announcement, I will personally see to it, that their CEO and Trustees know who you are. This is my promise to you.

Why would I be such a twit? Because I know how hard the small charity sector have had it, and I won’t stand by and watch a little bleep like you, take them for a ride. Now, don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Biba, how many more bleeping times????

I don’t give a toss about your nipples, or your kids nipples. Plenty of paedos online absolutely love your kids nipples, and their nudity, in a way that should make you feel very uncomfortable indeed.

And no, I am not the one reporting your posts.
She’s the one putting them in danger, but she’s too stupid to realise it. I’m sure there’s a lot of people reporting her, but I’m also not one of them although she thinks I am 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Wow. And why does she want a ‘small’ charity???? Because she thinks that ‘small’ charities won’t do their due diligence. Since lockdown, the small charities (which make up 82% of the organisations in the U.K.) are struggling like you wouldn’t believe. At the moment, small charities are crying out for support, they received duck all from Rishi when he announced the grand plan for charities at the beginning of lockdown.

She will know this and she will know that some small unsuspecting charity will snatch her hand off. They won’t be social media savvy and they won’t know who the duck she is. All they’ll see is someone with a large social media following and think ‘bingo’ they’ve hit the jackpot. And, she wants the charity to be ‘legitimate’. Cheeky bleeping bastard. SHE wants to check the legitimacy of a charity?? Christ, my bleeping blood has just reached cunting boiling point.

Well, listen up Liey: Hear ye this - The charity you choose, (and my gut is that you’ll go with a small animal charity or one that supports children - Kids and animals, always guaranteed to tug at heart strings) within an hour of your grand announcement, I will personally see to it, that their CEO and Trustees know who you are. This is my promise to you.

Why would I be such a twit? Because I know how hard the small charity sector have had it, and I won’t stand by and watch a little bleep like you, take them for a ride. Now, don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Or she will then claim after looking into charities none of them were what she was looking for, so she will be setting up her own charity. Her idiot fans would then throw money her way. She needs a new grift now the donate button is gone.

Reactions: 6
She’s the one putting them in danger, but she’s too stupid to realise it. I’m sure there’s a lot of people reporting her, but I’m also not one of them although she thinks I am 🤦🏼‍♀️
I report every post of hers I can. Partly because she’s a twit & partly because it’s just fun.

• Haha
A guy I used to work with and have on FB follows Liey on insta. He’s not known for his love of organic health and beauty care, let’s put it that way 🤣

He clearly follows Liey because there aren’t that many social activists that may, just may, suddenly post a video of them fingering themselves in the shower. The offchance is worth the follow, right? 🤷‍♀️

So that’s her hard earned demographic -the pervs and the borderline special needs.It’s very formulaic - if you include tits, cute dogs and kids, that’s everyone pretty much covered. Well done Liey, be proud 👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Liey must have popped off to do another shower photo shoot - she’s set her account to private again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.