Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeeuggh this is actually one of the worst things I've seen her do.
I also comfort my child when he's upset and don't use time outs ... do you know what I don't do?.... wait for him to become visibly distressed then set up a camera and film myself staring at him first.
What. The. duck.
My father used to thrash me to sleep with a broken bottle. Ne’er did me any harm.

Imagine it, in the 70s, your mother setting up the Kodak Brownie, lamping you one to make you cry, and getting one of your siblings to snap the photo.

Liey, listen up: you’re not mother of the bleeping year, you’re just not. You never will be. Sorry if you think I’m being a bleep, it comes with the territory. Do yourself and your kids a favour - Get yourself off social media. We’re not the ones who need help, we’re just taking the bleeping piss out of you. You, on the other hand, you’re a butty short of a bleeping picnic.

And a bleep.

Reactions: 9
Silly witch. I felt so uncomfortable watching that. She’ll do what ever it takes to get attention, I can’t believe she’s dragging the poor child into it. Shame on you Liey.

Reactions: 3
What the duck is this daft bint on about???

As far as I'm aware you have 1/2 when you're about 14/15 and then what else is there other than the flu jab which not everyone needs anyway??

Obviously I mean apart from the ones you have when you're a baby/ small child
I don’t think I know anyone who isn’t fully vaccinated with their childhood vaccinations? My grandparents maybe, and they still have the flu and varicella vaccinations yearly. But guess what? that’s cause vaccines were not really around when they were kids, and loads of people got polio!
What pisses me off is they think the parents of children who have the nasal spray flu vaccine yearly aren’t informed that they shed the virus for weeks afterwards so advise no contact with vulnerable people for 2-4 weeks afterwards. It’s not a bleeping secret!!

I don’t think I know anyone who isn’t fully vaccinated with their childhood vaccinations? My grandparents maybe, and they still have the flu and varicella vaccinations yearly. But guess what? that’s cause vaccines were not really around when they were kids, and loads of people got polio!
What pisses me off is they think the parents of children who have the nasal spray flu vaccine yearly aren’t informed that they shed the virus for weeks afterwards so advise no contact with vulnerable people for 2-4 weeks afterwards. It’s not a bleeping secret!!
Have a day off the wacky backy beebs it might bring you back to reality

Reactions: 2
fair enough, however I think she’s pointing out that obesity has been a big strain on the NHS for many years and instead of promoting/campaigning about health they’re instead encouraging people to have the vaccine with a doughnut incentive 🤷‍♀️ Of course i know it’s by consent but it still doesn’t make it ok that children should even have to be subjected to testing, which is what she highlights often with what she shares. Anyway you’re right this definitely isn’t the place for me! If that’s who you think I am 🤣 think that if you like.
I had a quick google to back myself up that clearly this is a PR exercise on KK behalf. I could be wrong but it seems that further to previous point, it’s only American stores offering this and if it was the UK too it’s promoted by KK not the bloody NHS 🤦🏻‍♀️

So the update about the GLO is it didn't happen, despite saying it was happening. It's been said a number of times but she is an absolute bleep.

Ellie you are scum, an oxygen thief, a waste of viable organs. Do us all a favour and try hug a moving bus.

Reactions: 8
We have an update! Hi Ellie 👋

😂 Oh Elsybels
If u didn’t want donations whyyyyyy was there a donate button on ur bloody website stupid cow!!

4A2EB2BD-B7F3-42DA-B36C-8FF3A5A34CBB.jpeg

lol this made me giggle

Also I’ve just seen this shared on Facebook and LOL North Korea uno......

819B127E-0A43-4B2F-9A23-010FDEFB8FA0.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don’t think she’s saying that no one should ever eat anything that’s bad for them, think you’re missing the point. I don’t agree with everything what Ellie, Leanne etc share but I mean come on offering people doughnuts so that they get their jab, bit like desperation if you ask me. Amazes me how you jump on the doughnut posts she shares and call her thick but seem to turn a blind eye regarding what else is shared, I.e children having to have swabs shoved up their noses but that’s ok, don’t see any messages here sniggering about that.
Oh and before you all get in a frenzy I am in no way linked to any of them. The hypocrisy just amazes me a little.
I feel you 😁😁

So the update about the GLO is it didn't happen, despite saying it was happening. It's been said a number of times but she is an absolute bleep.

Ellie you are scum, an oxygen thief, a waste of viable organs. Do us all a favour and try hug a moving bus.
Is IF the GLO was ever going to happen. Ever. It was more bull tit to keep her apostles blowing smoke up her arse. She didn’t bargain on older and wiser folk who aren’t wet behind the bleeping ears. Such a lying little bastard.

And if anyone follows her mate - soft lad that was supposed to be ‘helping out’ with the PTTP IG account, he’s very busy running round supermarkets at the moment as he’s seen a video linking Pringles tubes to child trafficking. Now that’s a pretty good shout, to be able to fit a kid into a Pringles tube. duck me, it makes me want to smash my own head against a brick wall.

Silly witch. I felt so uncomfortable watching that. She’ll do what ever it takes to get attention, I can’t believe she’s dragging the poor child into it. Shame on you Liey.
And me. Crazy that the GLO update was done, she realised it was bollocks and that no one aside of her apostles was buying it, and then did something utterly ridiculously ‘heart wrenching’ in an attempt to remove attention from it. Well, guess what Liey, it didn’t work. You still need to tell your apostles the real truth. You could let ‘them’ know the names of the lawyers? I mean, GLO cases are so rare, the lawyers acting will be happy to have their names disclosed - surely? Give them some free advertising (as opposed to paying £20 a month to be on your tit website). Go on, tell us the lawyers! You know you want to.

And by the way Liey - time out does work for little ones. Before you know it, they’ve forgotten what the tantrum was about and they’re thinking about the next game to play. You won’t damage a child by allowing a tantrum to take place or removing them from a situation. Sitting staring at them whilst they cry (and weirdly, filming them) is frankly, not normal.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Attachment parenting!!!

She's having a bleeping laugh, she's never off her phone!
Only thing she’s attached to is social media .. I remember a Facebook post of hers saying she was thinking of giving her ex husband the kids 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
I had a quick google to back myself up that clearly this is a PR exercise on KK behalf. I could be wrong but it seems that further to previous point, it’s only American stores offering this and if it was the UK too it’s promoted by KK not the bloody NHS 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yes, just US so it’s so bizarre that people in the UK get very worked up about it...

Plus, Krispy Kreme aren’t working with the elite to offer free donuts to persuade people get the jab, it’s a clever marketing ploy to get people through the doors at Krispy Kreme. It’s all about Krispy Kreme making more money! The jab thing is just a mechanism... It worked tho - look how many people will have Krispy Kreme on their minds now!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is IF the GLO was ever going to happen. Ever. It was more bull tit to keep her apostles blowing smoke up her arse. She didn’t bargain on older and wiser folk who aren’t wet behind the bleeping ears. Such a lying little bastard.

And if anyone follows her mate - soft lad that was supposed to be ‘helping out’ with the PTTP IG account, he’s very busy running round supermarkets at the moment as he’s seen a video linking Pringles tubes to child trafficking. Now that’s a pretty good shout, to be able to fit a kid into a Pringles tube. duck me, it makes me want to smash my own head against a brick wall.

And me. Crazy that the GLO update was done, she realised it was bollocks and that no one aside of her apostles was buying it, and then did something utterly ridiculously ‘heart wrenching’ in an attempt to remove attention from it. Well, guess what Liey, it didn’t work. You still need to tell your apostles the real truth. You could let ‘them’ know the names of the lawyers? I mean, GLO cases are so rare, the lawyers acting will be happy to have their names disclosed - surely? Give them some free advertising (as opposed to paying £20 a month to be on your tit website). Go on, tell us the lawyers! You know you want to.

And by the way Liey - time out does work for little ones. Before you know it, they’ve forgotten what the tantrum was about and they’re thinking about the next game to play. You won’t damage a child by allowing a tantrum to take place or removing them from a situation. Sitting staring at them whilst they cry (and weirdly, filming them) is frankly, not normal.
And then on the same day ‘her mate’ uploads a video filming her kids lined up dancing to a song repeatedly singing the lyrics ‘make love’.

Dumb and Dumber

Hamptons sitting in her car, calling people near and far. Listen sheeple, listen folks, this coving 18 is a hoax.

Now she hasn’t got a job, just a whiney mouthy gob. God knows where she’ll get some cash, perhaps from Ellies hidden stash.

She is dumb and she is single, didn’t pull in maskless mingle. One day if she finds her prince, I bet like her he’s thick as mince.

I do not think it would be great, to let her further procreate. I think its fair, we all would say, do not share your DNA.

We know the reason for her fame, she’s at the top of deniers game. In live debates she’d crush id wager, that Labour hero Johhny Major.

When a funny word is said, that rattles round her empty head, she gets her alphabetty book and tries to have a little look.

The dictionary my mum got, starts with Apple and ends in Yacht. But then there is the Z of course? Zebra!! that’s a stripey horse.

Someone tried to be a smarty and said I was illuminati. But I thought that illuminatis, were flashing lights you had at parties?

Someone called me crypto jew and that’s a word I never knew. Please don’t laugh or think it funny, I thought crypto jew was money.

With the details I wont bore ya, of the Faux Pas with menorah. God! Cave my skull in with a stick, I’d only be a tenth as thick.

Never scared to leave her home, or of the Monkhouse , Bob, syndrome. She thinks she is a national hero, we know that she is a zero.

We thought if we denied the virus, the UK people would admire us. But look Louise, look instead, the people have to mourn their dead.

You wouldn’t even wear a mask, and that was such a little ask The end results Louise are chilling, you are complicit in their killing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Dumb and Dumber

Hamptons sitting in her car, calling people near and far. Listen sheeple, listen folks, this coving 18 is a hoax.

Now she hasn’t got a job, just a whiney mouthy gob. God knows where she’ll get some cash, perhaps from Ellies hidden stash.

She is dumb and she is single, didn’t pull in maskless mingle. One day if she finds her prince, I bet like her he’s thick as mince.

I do not think it would be great, to let her further procreate. I think its fair, we all would say, do not share your DNA.

We know the reason for her fame, she’s at the top of deniers game. In live debates she’d crush id wager, that Labour hero Johhny Major.

When a funny word is said, that rattles round her empty head, she gets her alphabetty book and tries to have a little look.

The dictionary my mum got, starts with Apple and ends in Yacht. But then there is the Z of course? Zebra!! that’s a stripey horse.

Someone tried to be a smarty and said I was illuminati. But I thought that illuminatis, were flashing lights you had at parties?

Someone called me crypto jew and that’s a word I never knew. Please don’t laugh or think it funny, I thought crypto jew was money.

With the details I wont bore ya, of the Faux Pas with menorah. God! Cave my skull in with a stick, I’d only be a tenth as thick.

Never scared to leave her home, or of the Monkhouse , Bob, syndrome. She thinks she is a national hero, we know that she is a zero.

We thought if we denied the virus, the UK people would admire us. But look Louise, look instead, the people have to mourn their dead.

You wouldn’t even wear a mask, and that was such a little ask The end results Louise are chilling, you are complicit in their killing.

Love it 👌

Lol yeah old ki ki Dee or whatever his name is, I seen his pringles video, the stupidity is off the charts. He is a massive trump fan so explains a lot.

Yeah I suspect that is the last we will hear of the mythical GLO.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.