Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These people are too stupid to make the connection between their actions and their posts. CUNTS. © northernoik
She took her three sprogs for a walk on the beach today. Clearly taking a leaf from her ‘sister’ Beeeeeeeeba’s book. bleeping about on empty beaches, showing the world what a grand life it is, when you’re a lazy bleep whose job is simply to keep three humans alive and create as much online ‘elf’confusion as you can.
Left the poor bastard dog at home though......... 🐶 🐕 🐩 bleep.

Reactions: 5
I genuinely think that these idiots think that people are having the vaccine just to get a donut 🤦🏼‍♀️

No hunz... they were getting the vaccine anyway. The donut is just a nice perk 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
And one donut isn’t going to ruin you. Don’t get me wrong, there is nothing in a Krispy Kreme donut that your body needs to survive, but it’ll take your mind off your sore arm for a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy Sunday guys, little bit of reminiscing. The classic pic of the contents of El-Lie’s fridge, when she got completely annihilated by her own crew for how unhealthy and un eco friendly it was and the shock at the number of big brands. Got to be up there with the quickest post - delete she’s had. Oh those were the days .....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She took her three sprogs for a walk on the beach today. Clearly taking a leaf from her ‘sister’ Beeeeeeeeba’s book. bleeping about on empty beaches, showing the world what a grand life it is, when you’re a lazy bleep whose job is simply to keep three humans alive and create as much online ‘elf’confusion as you can.
Left the poor bastard dog at home though......... 🐶 🐕 🐩 bleep.
Buying bloody 99flakes on the GLO payers dime no doubt

Reactions: 1
Happy Sunday guys, little bit of reminiscing. The classic pic of the contents of El-Lie’s fridge, when she got completely annihilated by her own crew for how unhealthy and un eco friendly it was and the shock at the number of big brands. Got to be up there with the quickest post - delete she’s had. Oh those were the days .....
Errrr, today’s Saturday.

It is Saturday, isn’t it?

Would you look at that...... we mention where are her kids and poof as if by magic.... they make an appearance

👋🏻 Ellie you soft bleep. Have a day off love

Reactions: 7
Oh Ellie!! You’ve joined tattle to do your legal research? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m kidding. So, it stands for Group Litigation Order. When the fact check guys did a piss take out of her for all her cobblers, she vowed to sue. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The GLO was her trying to sue the government.... her suing full fact was a separate one.
She weirdly hasn't mentioned either of them since 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The beach where she went to today was Camber Sands, about 16 miles away from Hastings where she lives.

The GLO was her trying to sue the government.... her suing full fact was a separate one.
She weirdly hasn't mentioned either of them since 😂
No, she just took lots of donations from people for it.
I wish I’d given them a fiver just so I could make a massive racket about getting nothing for my money and therefore wanting it back.

Reactions: 4
Vacancy: Conspiracy Influencer.

Salary: Whatever you can scrounge off your followers

Skills Required:

Lack of knowledge on relevant subject matter

Ability to cross sell MLM products shamelessly

Must be adept at using block buttons and not engaging in factual debate

Acting ability preferred: Should be able to do sarcastic frowns and cry on camera. Try to play the victim as much as possible

Multiple pseudonyms needed

Hypocrisy essential!!

Dress code:

Underwired bras (carefully concealed)

Black vest tops

No suncream!

Teeth must be cleaned with Colgate

Extra Curricular activities considered:

Promoting milky breasts online

Poor songwriting

Benefits:

Not having to pay tax

Free healthcare for any ailment you’ve made up*

Be your own boss. Don’t like something? Block them!

Always being right. Echo chambers work wonders for the self esteem

Free dog for a month

*excluding skin cancer

Please note! The following will not be considered for the position:

Logical/critical thinkers
Anyone with a GCSE or higher in the relevant subject matter

Anyone fluent in the English language

Anyone in possession of a moral compass
Am absolutely done in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I genuinely think that these idiots think that people are having the vaccine just to get a donut 🤦🏼‍♀️

No hunz... they were getting the vaccine anyway. The donut is just a nice perk 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m upset, I had my 2nd vax today and not even a hint of a free donut! No perks other than helping save my fellow humans

• Haha
I know someone who will appreciate this post 🙂
You called? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Remember this? She was setting up a none profit? LIEY, Oh LIEY? Do us an update will you babes? There’s a love.

I’m upset, I had my 2nd vax today and not even a hint of a free donut! No perks other than helping save my fellow humans
Bastards. Make a complaint. There’s bound to be a template latter on Little Miss Cunty’s website.

Dear Judge Rinder

I had my vaccine and did not receive a free donut. I’m fucked off about it. Can you please rule in my favour and make me a reasonable award? Life time supply of donuts will be fine. I think Liey Grey knows a donut supplier, something from his gaff will be alright, I’m not fussy.
Ta Judge

Attachments

Reactions: 5
You called? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Remember this? She was setting up a none profit? LIEY, Oh LIEY? Do us an update will you babes? There’s a love.
“After 26 years on this plane, I’ve found my calling”
Yes Ellie you did! Because Sony never came calling with a publishing contract, yer PRS is as empty as yer GLO.
YER SONGS ARE tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
[/QUOTE
Leanne Brown posted yesterday that they were now offering free cartons of Marlboro with every vaccine...she was fully outraged! She sort of missed the point that it was actually a picture from a news artical a Dr compared giving free Krispy Kremes to giving free fags. Bless her, must be confusing when you only have one brain cell. Weirdly though, she smokes...little hypocritical isn't it? Shes also constantly promoting, what she then calls junk food, on her stories 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t think she’s saying that no one should ever eat anything that’s bad for them, think you’re missing the point. I don’t agree with everything what Ellie, Leanne etc share but I mean come on offering people doughnuts so that they get their jab, bit like desperation if you ask me. Amazes me how you jump on the doughnut posts she shares and call her thick but seem to turn a blind eye regarding what else is shared, I.e children having to have swabs shoved up their noses but that’s ok, don’t see any messages here sniggering about that.
Oh and before you all get in a frenzy I am in no way linked to any of them. The hypocrisy just amazes me a little.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.