Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^ haha once again something from Liey not quite yet in existence, lacking in any form of detail or accurate photography. Attention generator, she needs to see those little red FB notifications 🤣🤣🤣 and it all helps paint a picture of credibility. Smoke and mirrors, Liey, we see you!

Probably a random photo she found on Google street view.

Reactions: 2
Didn't she have an affair, im sure i read somewhere that Deliah isn't his. OF course, it could just be that he found her too unbearable to live with 🤷🏼‍♀️

Quite. I think it’s the child protection issue that concerns a lot of us. She has parents stating that they will not use suncream on their children. I’m sure we’ve all seen how that ends.
Mind you, hasn’t she got a degree in biochemistry? So she’ll know how sunscreen works, and that UV causes damage by penetrating the multiple layers of our skin and damaging the cells below with varying consequences.

She’ll also know that sun protection products work by stopping these harmful UV rays from penetrating the skin.

So, with all her scientific knowledge, you’d think that the silly little bleep wouldn’t risk burning her kids in the sun, wouldn’t you?

Liey, we know you’re watching this, so for the love of God, please stop the twatocity with your children’s skin. With all your medical training, you’ll be aware our skin is our largest organ, why would you risk burning it? You yourself can fry your skinny little body in the sun, or on those super safe sunbeds you frequent..... 🤣🤣 But your kids? bleeping behave yourself you soft bleep.

Reactions: 4
^ well at least hopefully Liey can take some comfort from the fact that there’s absolutely nothing about her photos, parenting or relationships that looks perfect or aspirational in any way.

It all looks pretty tit tbh 🤣 She’s like the poster girl for how to fail at life.

Does anyone else think she’s involved with the CBD company that she keeps pushing on her followers?

Reactions: 1
Who’s getting paid £500 per week by the government to troll these ‘Truthers’ because I’m not and I want in on it!! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.