Ellie Grey #4 Has no skills or education but makes a good living from lies & lactation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember ages ago she posted a video about ‘Tattle Twats’?

I’m sure she said she was just going to do one video then give them no more headspace.

I don’t think that went very well now did it?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just in case she ever says she’s not making money from stuff.....

Ps the whole ‘thank you for the templates, because of them my kid doesn’t get tested etc’ - to my understanding it’s not compulsory, and a simple email would have sufficed? They’re making out that she’s some kind of legal hero.....
I just completed a form on line. It was a case of yes or no. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
There's alot of times she says stuff like that. She told the doctors in hospital why she wouldn't allow her premie to have various interventions and they thanked her for that and realised that what she was saying was right. She got into a conversation with the nurse at the go practice about why she wouldn't vaccinate her kids and the nurse realised how well educated she is and thanked Ellie for the info and now follows her on Instagram. And now a headteacher is congratulating her on her templates. Of course its all bollocks, none of that ever happened.
😂😂 Oh yes the ones where she is thanked by professionals for helping them see the light are the best! She can have a 10 min GP appt and have the doctor questioning their whole career I mean it really is quite impressive isn’t it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone needs to do the new thread. If I try, the internet will blow up, we’ll all have our bank accounts hacked, our children stolen from us, you name it. Because, unlike Liey, I don’t pretend I’m an expert in IT.

Reactions: 2
Someone needs to do the new thread. If I try, the internet will blow up, we’ll all have our bank accounts hacked, our children stolen from us, you name it. Because, unlike Liey, I don’t pretend I’m an expert in IT.
My phone won’t let me start a new thread. If I follow the instructions, I don’t have the options available that I need. Can anyone start one please?

Liey literally just had an IT expert contact her to commend her on her IT skills and say that her website was the best website they had ever seen, and how they could learn a thing or two about coding from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.