Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Stick with me here team: So, you know how Liey is REALLY fucking knowledgeable about vaccines? I mean, there’s nothing she doesn’t know about the dangers, the ingredients, the R&D, you name it, she knows it. A while ago, she shared an amazing photo of a pile of books, telling her disciples that this is how you educate yourself, turn the tv off etc.

I have to say, for someone with three small children, it’s a pretty impressive achievement to be able to read a comic, let alone a comprehensive list of books.

Now, a number of the disciples asked her advice on the best book to start with, the one she found the best, and strangely she didn’t respond. But then, that’s not unusual is it, with such an influencer, she must have important shit to do.

Annnnnnnway, I did a little bit of digging - I got my special superpower glasses on, and I turned up - guess what? The same photo!!! On an American woman’s website. That’s a bit weird isn’t it? Then I found the same one on Pinterest.

It’s little fucking wonder that she didn’t answer the questions. What a thunder cunt.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

pleasevaccinate

Hi everyone, I’m the latest person that Ellie set her mob on... I’ve had death threats, wishes of cancer, rape, told I’m a paedophile. She’s tried to have my business page shit down so I’ve had to make that private too.
Just wanted to say thank you for this thread, for posting the truth about her and her shit ideas. There are lots of scientists that are continually reporting her page now, and I’ve had a few messages from silent followers of hers that follow only to report. Hopefully her page will be blocked from Instagram soon!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
An anagram of Ellie Grey is Lie Girley.

An anagram of Alice Brocker is Like a Coercer

An anagram of officialelliegrey is Freely Illogical Life

If I was a Qanon muppet I’d be seeing a pattern here🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Grey matter

Some of my better work , Sorry Eloise you baited us all too many times , then set your cult on to the wrong people who began to send racial & homophobic abuse & then they sent vile abuse to a Dr who is also a cancer survivor & woman of the year .
You're welcome Eloise I know you’re watching the narcissist that you are and trying to plan a come back
P.s I took your advice and followed the money trail , thanks 😘

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Bedhead

I love the fact the level 2 beauty therapist thinks she knows more than a surgeon 🤣 sums up Ellie’s following

• Haha
Reactions: 24

FatFelix

VIP Member
Horrible Grey Day

Ellie said she’d study crime

But now she doesn’t have the time

Don’t worry though, she’ll cure our ills

Selling snakeskin oil and pills

Suncreams they will give you cancer

Sunbeds though.. a health enhancer

So never buy a suncream lotion

Wait until I launch my potion

My advice on health is best

No to smears or scanning breast

Let your kids out for a tan

They’ll soon look older than your nan

While your on a sunbed frying

In real life.. cancer … dying

Health tips that are far from funny

Doesn’t care , shes making money

Sunbed skin like baked potata

Didn’t understand the data

Doesn’t care if datas shit

Shes got a way to make it fit

Making people ill with lies

Theres evil tho behind those eyes

Never will accept the blame

Narcissistic. Fame. Fame. Fame

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m absolutely laughing my back off at the story pretending that she has received a message from a headteacher regarding one of her template letters. The part where it says it’s well written hahahaha pull the other one EG! As a former primary school teacher myself, I can confirm that no teacher would consider that a well written letter. Her grammar makes my toes curl, she loves a comma almost as much as she loves talking shite.
There's alot of times she says stuff like that. She told the doctors in hospital why she wouldn't allow her premie to have various interventions and they thanked her for that and realised that what she was saying was right. She got into a conversation with the nurse at the go practice about why she wouldn't vaccinate her kids and the nurse realised how well educated she is and thanked Ellie for the info and now follows her on Instagram. And now a headteacher is congratulating her on her templates. Of course its all bollocks, none of that ever happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

FatFelix

VIP Member
Ellen Sugar

Im Ellie Grey, don’t you know

Business guru and CEO

Elsybels or Grey or Moffatt

Cook the books and show no profit

Into business with her buddies

Useless herbs and tasteless hoodies

Not arrived we hear them say

“oh” its on a long delay

When delivered clothes don’t fit

Cant return, don’t give a shit

Buying tat, god what a farce

Wouldn’t use to wipe my arse

Giving grief to Dr Liz

But we all know she is the biz

Tries to rubbish Liz’s version

THE WOMAN IS A FUCKING SURGEON!!

Next she went for Dr Ranj

Treat him like he has the mange

Her cult all think he isn’t right

Cos hes gay and isn’t white

Studying she couldn’t master

Wouldn’t trust her with a plaster

She does have cream that’s in a jar

That can completely clear a scar

About her Insta Ellies flighty

Its up and down like a new brides nightie

Do us a favour you silly clown

Delete it now and keep it down

Before I found Miss Ellie Grey

I didn’t have a lot to say

But now my life is just profanity

She is the dregs of all humanity

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
This lady thinks hand sanitisers will remove your fingerprints and shoes and roads were introduced to stop us having contact with mother earth. Just when you think you're unlikely to find a post more stupid than the last one....
So hand sanitiser can destroy your finger prints? Brilliant. I’m off to rob a fucking bank. Mask, hand sanitiser, no prints on the gun - winner. See you in Barbados team.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Shelb

I feel like I am fighting the good fight tonight. ( I work nights jaclyn if you are reading this that's why I am on so late I am not sad or unloved I just have to pay my bills unlike Ellie ) .
Anyway I've got a few people at work ready to follow liey when she takes herself of private again she blocked me over the smear post.
Best moment of tonight was explaining to my manager about Ellie she was horrified. I work as HCA and we work closely with Marie Curie hospices
When I told my manager about the smears, sun cream ,bras ect she has now taken upon herself to email Instagram, fb and the others that were listed from a professional point of view.
I know we haven't heard from any of the emails sent but I am hopeful if we keep sending and more health care professionals send them maybe just maybe something might be done.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

FatFelix

VIP Member
Today's TV

7.00PM. LIFE ON EARTH
Ellie tells David Attenborough how a caterpillar goes to sleep and when it wakes up its a giraffe 🦒
8.00pm MASTERCHEF
Ellie tells some of the finest chefs in the world how to boil a fillet steak for 6 hours and serve it with spaghetti hoops.
9.00pm 24 HOURS IN A & E
Ellie tells viewers... actually there's nobody in the hospitals. Better skip this.
10.00pm. THE NEWS WITH ELLIE
Ellie makes up a lot of stuff with dodgy misinterpreted stats and cherry picked data. There is however a jolly article at the end saying bras give you cancer. This gives Ellie the chance to whip her tats out for her followers.
11.00pm THE NATIONAL ANTHEM
11.05 BED

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

nosey_cow

VIP Member
This lady thinks hand sanitisers will remove your fingerprints and shoes and roads were introduced to stop us having contact with mother earth. Just when you think you're unlikely to find a post more stupid than the last one....
Any conversation that starts with ‘there was a video I found on you tube’ is a conversation that I don’t want to be a part of.

• Haha

Lurkerlurker2019

New thread title suggestion:

Trolled Dr Ranj now she's gone with the wind, will still sell contraceptive soap to shove up ya minge 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

cupcake_face

I’m absolutely laughing my back off at the story pretending that she has received a message from a headteacher regarding one of her template letters. The part where it says it’s well written hahahaha pull the other one EG! As a former primary school teacher myself, I can confirm that no teacher would consider that a well written letter. Her grammar makes my toes curl, she loves a comma almost as much as she loves talking shite.

• Haha

scandi2

Just checked out the account Ellie tried to make her mob harass...queue Ellie deleting her story in 3...2...1..
7273221C-029A-46F1-9B3B-4B18EE808B83.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16