Ellie Grey #4 Has no skills or education but makes a good living from lies & lactation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another stupid cloth eared bint. Preaching about toxins, face creams, food etc........ with a face full of plastic, streaks in her hair, bleached teeth. What a bleep.
Have you got a job lot of the word cunts that you need to get rid of? Or is it always the most appropriate word. Either way keep using it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have you got a job lot of the word cunts that you need to get rid of? Or is it always the most appropriate word. Either way keep using it.
Plenty to spare. More than enough to go round. They absolutely bring out the bleeping worst in me.

Reactions: 1
And this isn’t taking the piss out of over 11,000 people who have died HORRIBLE deaths because of Ebola?! She’s such a bloody horrible hypocritical excuse for a person. Hypocrite-llie. Quite a nice word to say actually.

I don’t even get what she’s trying to say. Ebola and COVID are clearly VERY different things...?!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 7
And this isn’t taking the piss out of over 11,000 people who have died HORRIBLE deaths because of Ebola?! She’s such a bloody horrible hypocritical excuse for a person. Hypocrite-llie. Quite a nice word to say actually.

I don’t even get what she’s trying to say. Ebola and COVID are clearly VERY different things...?!
To quote our Northernoik friend she’s a “bleep” end of !

Reactions: 7
What’s coming out of her mouth is utter drivel so my eyes wandered and I couldn’t help but notice she’s clearly wearing an UNDERWIRED BRA. Dun dun duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
That must have been on one of her ‘now and again’ days *nods sagely*

Reactions: 5
What’s coming out of her mouth is utter drivel so my eyes wandered and I couldn’t help but notice she’s clearly wearing an UNDERWIRED BRA. Dun dun duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Yep. And going by her videos she wears that bra a LOT

Reactions: 6

No, we don’t know where you can be tested for Ebola but if it helps, I have a really good piece of kit for checking if you’re a bleep. It can give results almost instantly. So, you need to walk up stairs, open your bathroom door, close it behind you. Stand in a relaxed position, right in front of your bathroom mirror. Do you see your own reflection Liey? Good Good. Test results are in - Positive. You’re a bleeping bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just been looking through Ellie’s posts! Most of her selfies you can clearly see a bra 🤦🏼‍♀️

Also, how many times does she have to point out she’s right! God imagine being her friend, that’s probably why despite her blatant disregard for lockdown rules, she’s always alone. Her only social contact seems to be protests!

Reactions: 9
Another stupid cloth eared bint. Preaching about toxins, face creams, food etc........ with a face full of plastic, streaks in her hair, bleached teeth. What a bleep.
and Botox is of course a neurotoxin which is one of the ingredient categories this lot are up in arms about having injected into them via the vaccine! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
This little snippet from Lieys Insta made me laugh. Trying to make out Dr Liz and Dr Ranj are so scared of doing a live debate with her that they blocked her 🤣

I must admit, they’re right to be cautious. With her intellect and knowledge she’d wipe the floor with them. Oh God, can you imagine 😂

Attachments

• Haha
How she claims to have nothing un natural done to her while blabbing on through inflated lips, blinking the tarantulas glued to her eyelids, wavibg around her (awfully done) acrylics and pink dye job hair... honestly, i just don't get how people buy her brand of bullshit! Grim little chav.

(Nothing against any of the above beauty treatments by the way... a lot against cunty liars)

"They are playing you" shouts Elsybels while she uses the GLO donations to get ethyl methacrylate glued to her talons... look how dangerous that chemical used for other purposes by the way! Imagine if it was listed as a barely traceable sterilising agent on a swab. Elsybels would go OFF!

Lying, hypocritical, money grabbing, uneducated scam artist.

Attachments

This little snippet from Lieys Insta made me laugh. Trying to make out Dr Liz and Dr Ranj are so scared of doing a live debate with her that they blocked her 🤣

I must admit, they’re right to be cautious. With her intellect and knowledge she’d wipe the floor with them. Oh God, can you imagine 😂
her nose must be growing writing that

Reactions: 2
It would be lovely if either Dr Liz or Dr Ranj (or both) could screenshot the invitation for us. They won’t be able to of course, for it never happened.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And.... the GLO info has been deleted from PTTP.

There’s a thing...
Lol what a shocker, bet her idiot fans won't even notice or question what they have their money for.

Ellie Grey #5 Glo Glo where did you go???

Reactions: 11
If she does ever mention the GLO it will be some excuse about the court rejecting it, corrupt legal system etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.