Ellie Grey #4 Has no skills or education but makes a good living from lies & lactation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm praying 🙏 for the thousands of staff who must have bacterial pneumonia.
It would be hard, wearing a mask all day makes your mouth and throat so dry! So it sort of blows their warm, wet environment theory out of the water 🤣🤣

Ah. The Spanish flu. The Spanish flu rubbish and the smug look on people's faces when they tell you that polio had almost disappeared before the vaccine was introduced are two of the things that are certain to put me off my fig rolls. 1. Spanish flu- your just wrong, no further discussions. 2) polio. You don't understand the difference between mortality and incidence statistics and I can't make you clever enough to. Mrs Fatfelix is quite high up in the NHS (5th floor I think) and doesn't recall any of the staff having bacterial pneumonia from wearing a mask all day. How lucky must that trust be??
Yet liey calls people fuckwits if they don’t understand statistics

Reactions: 1
Just in case she ever says she’s not making money from stuff.....

Ps the whole ‘thank you for the templates, because of them my kid doesn’t get tested etc’ - to my understanding it’s not compulsory, and a simple email would have sufficed? They’re making out that she’s some kind of legal hero.....

Attachments

Reactions: 2
New thread title suggestion:
Ellie grey - fake scars, no bras, spreading false info whilst filming in cars.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone know a homeopathic anti-nausea remedy I can stock upon just in case Bieber does get to post her female born nipples?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion
Ellie grey #5 if narcissism was a competition, she'd get the number 1 prize, Dr's, surgeons, what do they know? Nothing compared to little miss GLO.

Reactions: 6
Ellie Grey #5 The GLO is a lie, as is ‘bras cause cancer’? Where are your degree certificates Ellie Grey? Why won’t you answer?

Reactions: 10
I’m absolutely laughing my back off at the story pretending that she has received a message from a headteacher regarding one of her template letters. The part where it says it’s well written hahahaha pull the other one EG! As a former primary school teacher myself, I can confirm that no teacher would consider that a well written letter. Her grammar makes my toes curl, she loves a comma almost as much as she loves talking shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m absolutely laughing my back off at the story pretending that she has received a message from a headteacher regarding one of her template letters. The part where it says it’s well written hahahaha pull the other one EG! As a former primary school teacher myself, I can confirm that no teacher would consider that a well written letter. Her grammar makes my toes curl, she loves a comma almost as much as she loves talking shite.
There's alot of times she says stuff like that. She told the doctors in hospital why she wouldn't allow her premie to have various interventions and they thanked her for that and realised that what she was saying was right. She got into a conversation with the nurse at the go practice about why she wouldn't vaccinate her kids and the nurse realised how well educated she is and thanked Ellie for the info and now follows her on Instagram. And now a headteacher is congratulating her on her templates. Of course its all bollocks, none of that ever happened.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This made me lol, As someone with horrible grammar, I love a comma. It's a flaw I'm aware of though 😂.
However I'm not trying to file a glo against the government, disrupt public health, or give medical or legal advice unlike Elsybels

Reactions: 3
There's alot of times she says stuff like that. She told the doctors in hospital why she wouldn't allow her premie to have various interventions and they thanked her for that and realised that what she was saying was right. She got into a conversation with the nurse at the go practice about why she wouldn't vaccinate her kids and the nurse realised how well educated she is and thanked Ellie for the info and now follows her on Instagram. And now a headteacher is congratulating her on her templates. Of course its all bollocks, none of that ever happened.
Hey Liey....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pls post so I can laugh x

Ellie Grey #5 Because her medical knowledge is frugal, she has to copy & paste from Google, to Keep her fans interest, she also steals old pics off Pinterest

Or.....
Ellie Grey #5 Come on noW, move along, the GLO is over

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.