Ellie Grey #3 Be nice to Ellie, don't annoy her, cos she's got herself a shifty lawyer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quote: Why isn’t anyone calling Bullshit? FFS, a seven year old on messenger, a five year old keeping a journal? Parents locking up their kids then posting on line? Come on, I know lots of kids whose classmates have tested positive (my own child included) and none have been locked away by their parents.
This is total bullshit. My mum is a Foster carer and one of her children got sent home. At no point was she told by anyone to put the child in a separate room from everyone else

Reactions: 1
Quote: Why isn’t anyone calling Bullshit? FFS, a seven year old on messenger, a five year old keeping a journal? Parents locking up their kids then posting on line? Come on, I know lots of kids whose classmates have tested positive (my own child included) and none have been locked away by their parents.
do baby monitors work both ways now then? Is that how he’s talking to his brother. I always thought they only worked one way.

Or. Maybe it’s just bullshit. Who knows 🤔

• Haha
And what an example that is eh??
I find that a lot of what I learned in school and college has been extremely useful in my working and adult life. I don’t understand how an understanding of English, maths, science, geography, languages, home economics, sewing/crafts and history is not beneficial. 🙄

Reactions: 3
And what an example that is eh??

it’s cruel she’s not preparing them for the world whether she agrees with the world or not .. she’s taking away their choices .. they’ll grow up spongers because they have no skills. Very sad

They’ll reach adulthood realising they are qualified for jack tit when their peers are starting to place the building blocks for the rest of their lives

Reactions: 2
it’s cruel she’s not preparing them for the world whether she agrees with the world or not .. she’s taking away their choices .. they’ll grow up spongers because they have no skills. Very sad
Its child abuse. Those poor children could be anything and she's taking it all away for her own ego. At least give them the basics

Reactions: 4
I was brought up to question everything & still went to school, School was great fun! Sod the work & education😂 where else to you get to go and see your mates everyday, for free?

Reactions: 4
I was brought up to question everything & still went to school, School was great fun! Sod the work & education😂 where else to you get to go and see your mates everyday, for free?
Those kids are going to be damaged when they go out into the real world, they are not going to be equipped for it.

Exactly? I always say we are all on the hamster wheel but if you are sensible you will wheedle out the bullshit! They just like to push this tit because it gets them attention I’m sure!
biba is a fine one to talk about child abuse, her kids are being dragged up, always filthy and a comb once or twice a week wouldn’t go a miss, with her in a drug addled haze the majority of the time palming them off on strangers and getting her subs to pay for Forrest schools. She’s a massive bellend!

Dr Ellie is doing a video in the next 24 hours about contraception.

Wonder if she’ll wear a white coat with a stethoscope round her neck?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She does mention a natural method that’s not the standard natural method so I await with baited breath was tit she’s going to come up with.

Probably something from a snake oil merchant in Wales....

Dr Ellie is doing a video in the next 24 hours about contraception.

Wonder if she’ll wear a white coat with a stethoscope round her neck?

Keep following her and spouting her rubbish they won't need the advice.
The man will think you're bat tit crazy!!

What hope do they have when they start abusing each other when there meant to be on the same side! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
89E87BBB-9022-4BD0-B3D4-D886A66BE28F.png
CDF8A697-66A3-41C2-A85C-F37A81C46493.png
9E2E7288-610B-4979-B286-18C08BC52753.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.