Ellie Grey #22 Ellie's got no friends to meet. Grift, lie, sleep, repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More Beeb’s bullshit that she’s shared from someone else’s platform. Why can’t they accept that bugs and viruses exist? I’d be more embarrassed by claiming I was ill because I’d been somewhere different than saying I’d caught a bug. How pathetic! I don’t have a 100% healthy lifestyle but I’m sure as hell have not had as many ailments as Beebs had had this year🤦🏼‍♀️

Bloody morons
The top of that image doesn’t match the bottom.
How have they made preparing kids how to be polite about gifts they don’t want, into something about vaccines

Reactions: 2
More Beeb’s bullshit that she’s shared from someone else’s platform. Why can’t they accept that bugs and viruses exist? I’d be more embarrassed by claiming I was ill because I’d been somewhere different than saying I’d caught a bug. How pathetic! I don’t have a 100% healthy lifestyle but I’m sure as hell have not had as many ailments as Beebs had had this year🤦🏼‍♀️

Bloody morons
How can Beebs not see she's got a bug and her daughter caught it from her. She'll say some BS about detoxing and healing or some tit but how does Beeba's trauma manifest as a detox for Tabby? Make it make sense.

Likely your ex brought you over a little bacteria for Xmas innit
Screenshot_20221227_191204.jpg

Reactions: 4
How can Beebs not see she's got a bug and her daughter caught it from her. She'll say some BS about detoxing and healing or some tit but how does Beeba's trauma manifest as a detox for Tabby? Make it make sense.

Likely your ex brought you over a little bacteria for Xmas innitView attachment 1834120
I wondered why she’d been so quiet. She’s really not healthy is she? It’s almost like she has no immune system. Must have manifested it from J Dumb 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Terrible to see them all suffering like that…

If only there was some kind of injection they could have to make it milder and less awful for them….

• Haha
Terrible to see them all suffering like that…

If only there was some kind of injection they could have to make it milder and less awful for them….
The last time I was ill, (months ago, as it happens) I got my phone and placed it strategically on my pillow and took a few selfies……… no, you’re right - did I duck. At one point I spewed up so much I thought my head was going to fall off (albeit, it’s a bleeping shame it didn’t, I mean what a bleeping brilliant photo opportunity). What is this obsession about not only telling the world that you’re poorly, but documenting it with photographic evidence? We believe ya, you’re poorly - put your phone down and get vaccinated….. bleeping morons.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The irony of Julie posting this

Screenshot_20221229_164026.jpg

a few days after posting this wildly debunked image and words is wild

Screenshot_20221229_164117.jpg

She's the most gullible of the truthers and has zero critical thinking skills.
Along with those Facebook quizzes that often are designed to data mine she's simply feeding the digital agenda she hates so much

• Haha
Beebs must be feeling really ill, sorry detoxing. No sign again for the last couple of days….These people must have put some serious tit in their bodies to have such devastating detoxes! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Bloody glad I’m so unhealthy. Felt great all year 🤣

Right, fuse lit. Let’s see the response!

Lol! Took minutes to respond even though they were supposed to be signing off for a few days 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

Beebs must be feeling really ill, sorry detoxing. No sign again for the last couple of days….These people must have put some serious tit in their bodies to have such devastating detoxes! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Bloody glad I’m so unhealthy. Felt great all year 🤣
She’s realised her silly mistake and removed her post! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Right, fuse lit. Let’s see the response!

Lol! Took minutes to respond even though they were supposed to be signing off for a few days 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lol! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣
She’s obviously realised her silly mistake by advertising how ill they’ve all been. Who is going to listen to her bullshit if they can’t keep healthy?! 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.