Ellie Grey #22 Ellie's got no friends to meet. Grift, lie, sleep, repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winter Wonder (where my supplements are) Land

Dopey troofers in the pub look a little vexed.
They don’t have a consensus on the “issue” that is next.
“No to the cashless society” a voice shouts from afar.
As shes paying for her meal with an iPhone at the bar.

We’ve seen a lot of posts pop up about Balenciaga.
And how they’re all Satanic, a sorry little saga.
All publicity is welcome, but when its free its best.
The advertisers lit the fuse and the troofers did the rest.

Ash is stood outside the shop, megaphone in hand.
But people just ignore him as he disparages the brand.
He’s just another useless git who hasn’t got a job.
And he doesn’t need a megaphone to amplify that gob.

We’ve got to save the children its all that we can do.
But its not about the children, its always about you.
They think their efforts valuable, in their stupid little heads.
As the children they could really help are sobbing in their beds.

Businesswoman of the year still flogging supplements.
But her followers still order them, are they really all that dense.
Imagine if she was successful though, I wonder what we’d say.
If she had her business empire “50 Sheds of Grey”.

People in her comments complaining every day.
No word of explanation and the goods not on their way.
Staring at the postman, and the mat no post has dropped on.
I think a call to Trading Standards is their only real option

Perhaps we’re being too unkind, and she has a valid reason
She’s just a little busy as it is “The Christmas Season”
She opened up her garage to a massive scary flood
And this garage based Tsunami, washed away her goods.

As we stumble onto Christmas and the start of a new year.
The troofers are still wittering about lockdowns, masks and fear.
I’m off to put my tree up and I’m going to “Deck my hall”, So…
“Merry Christmas Tattlers, Merry Christmas one and all”

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Getting triggered Beebs... you stop engaging do you? Except you made at least 3 more stories of your replies to this person.

Face it, you're a scammy lying mlm hun and people can see it.
What happened to unplug yourself from the matrix?? Now she's using it to con people.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The net is closing in on these idiots….

It's the elites innit. They silenced her and all she was doing was "standing in her own truth", and perhaps "holding space" for someone. But Nosey is correct the more they believe that people are "waking up" the more people are just getting on with thier lives. Clowns. 🤡 🤡

Reactions: 5
Morning all, just wanted to wish you filthy animals a lovely Christmas and new year. It’s been a funny old year hasn’t it? 😊

Thank you for all the kind words during dox gate, I appreciated you all very much.

Love and light 😂😂😂😂

Gill - the Oik from the North. x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning all, just wanted to wish you filthy animals a lovely Christmas and new year. It’s been a funny old year hasn’t it? 😊

Thank you for all the kind words during dox gate, I appreciated you all very much.

Love and light 😂😂😂😂

Merry Christmas Oik and all Tattlers. I'm sure next year will bring just as much Troofer stupidity as this year. Will we see a resurgence from Elie and will Ashleene carry on perving in the gym and find it acceptable to post about it?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Merry Christmas Oik and all Tattlers. I'm sure next year will bring just as much Troofer stupidity as this year. Will we see a resurgence from Elie and will Ashleene carry on perving in the gym and find it acceptable to post about it?
Oh my days. What a sleaze ball. I remember being at the front of a queue in a filling station and a bloke stood behind me a bit too close. I turned and gave him a Paddington hard stare - he smiled at me and said “Nice @rse lady”. In what world is that acceptable? I’m not talking 1975 here, by the way - it was about four years ago. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Merry Christmas all!! I've been more of a lurker recently coz life is busy right now.

Looking forward to hearing Ellie’s podcast and having a good laugh!!

• Haha
Merry Christmas Tattlers, I'm a lurker except for the odd comment but I love you all and your sparkling wit. Looking forward to more trooper stupidity next year x

• Haha

Love and light 😂😂😂😂

Happy Christmas to you and your family and to all Tattlers 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Merry Christmas all!! I've been more of a lurker recently coz life is busy right now.

What there’s a podcast 🤣 excrement straight to your ears !! Where’s the nanny ? Any sightings of Elieys sweatshop Mary Poppins 🤣🤣 Merry Christmas to you all !!! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Hang on. Do I need to move the podcast off of *the list of things that never happen*

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.