Ellie Grey #22 Ellie's got no friends to meet. Grift, lie, sleep, repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Xmas tattlers! Much love to all!

Ellie’s podcast was just another magical speck of nothingness ❄ blown into the frosty nights sky of the Ellieverse. ❄❄❄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Russel Brand isn’t having a good time atm is he. Wonder how the truthers are going to feel once he’s outed as being an actual predator. Akin to Jimmy Saville.

Reactions: 3
Russel Brand isn’t having a good time atm is he. Wonder how the truthers are going to feel once he’s outed as being an actual predator. Akin to Jimmy Saville.
When I was little my dad hated Jimmy Saville saying he was creepy and told us we shouldn't watch him. My kids loved Russell Brand and I hated him and said he was creepy. It's history repeating itself.

Reactions: 6
Tell me you haven’t got a clue without saying ‘I don’t have a clue….’

‘Paid by the government…..’ Surrrrrrre.

Good old Bauhaus witch and her ilk.
If only there were people online who could help you avoid this Government based birth torture system and.. oh I don't know, perhaps make a living out of it?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like JD and her family have been going through a massive detox or have manifested some kind of poorlyness……
When you get your immune system from Wish. All those supplements didn't work. Im a fat fig roll eating bleep and I never got ill. 🤣 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
More Beeb’s bullshit that she’s shared from someone else’s platform. Why can’t they accept that bugs and viruses exist? I’d be more embarrassed by claiming I was ill because I’d been somewhere different than saying I’d caught a bug. How pathetic! I don’t have a 100% healthy lifestyle but I’m sure as hell have not had as many ailments as Beebs had had this year🤦🏼‍♀️

Looks like JD and her family have been going through a massive detox or have manifested some kind of poorlyness……
Bloody morons

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.