Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FatFelix

VIP Member
Winter Wonder (where my supplements are) Land

Dopey troofers in the pub look a little vexed.
They don’t have a consensus on the “issue” that is next.
“No to the cashless society” a voice shouts from afar.
As shes paying for her meal with an iPhone at the bar.

We’ve seen a lot of posts pop up about Balenciaga.
And how they’re all Satanic, a sorry little saga.
All publicity is welcome, but when its free its best.
The advertisers lit the fuse and the troofers did the rest.

Ash is stood outside the shop, megaphone in hand.
But people just ignore him as he disparages the brand.
He’s just another useless git who hasn’t got a job.
And he doesn’t need a megaphone to amplify that gob.

We’ve got to save the children its all that we can do.
But its not about the children, its always about you.
They think their efforts valuable, in their stupid little heads.
As the children they could really help are sobbing in their beds.

Businesswoman of the year still flogging supplements.
But her followers still order them, are they really all that dense.
Imagine if she was successful though, I wonder what we’d say.
If she had her business empire “50 Sheds of Grey”.

People in her comments complaining every day.
No word of explanation and the goods not on their way.
Staring at the postman, and the mat no post has dropped on.
I think a call to Trading Standards is their only real option

Perhaps we’re being too unkind, and she has a valid reason
She’s just a little busy as it is “The Christmas Season”
She opened up her garage to a massive scary flood
And this garage based Tsunami, washed away her goods.

As we stumble onto Christmas and the start of a new year.
The troofers are still wittering about lockdowns, masks and fear.
I’m off to put my tree up and I’m going to “Deck my hall”, So…
“Merry Christmas Tattlers, Merry Christmas one and all”

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Honestly who gets someone to take a picture of them crying in the shower? Odd.
I’ve been decidedly AWOL in the last few weeks. There’s a lot going on in the world of Oik at the minute. Anyway, I just thought I’d comment on this, and you’ll see why.

So, a few days ago, something happened and it tipped me over the edge - not to the extent that I wanted to throw myself under a bus, but it just ignited a fuse in my northern head and I exploded. (And as an aside, isn’t it funny how some dogs can pick up on your moods, Toby climbed on my knee and wouldn’t move).

I came in the house, sat in a chair and just cried and cried and fucking cried. I seemed to be there for ages, at least it felt like that. At no fucking point whatsofuckingever, did it enter my fat head to get my phone out and record myself crying. I don’t get it and I never will. Christ, I didn’t even want the fucking dogs to see me so sad, let alone thousands of people who don’t know me from Adam.

There’s something wrong with anyone who deliberately makes a film of themselves in a state - and to share it on social media - well, there’s definitely, definitely something missing. Just my tenpennorth - no need to call the dogs in.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

pootle39

My favourite thing about the batshit mentalist that is Ellie shitforbrains Grey is that she never contradicts herself... or at least when she does its due to a huge amount of time lapsing between her claims so maybe she possibly forgot her stance on a subject.... like 3 days to go from SIDS not existing to Breastfeeding reducing the risk of *checks notes* oh yes, SIDS...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
What’s up with this clown, now? An awake vet? My vet seems to be awake whenever I’ve taken the clowns to see him. He looks a bit tired at times, but he’s always awake. It’s dead simple Ms Cuntquorn, animal passport, all the necessary vaccines (ooooooooo, what the fuck will she do?), must be chipped and if you’re taking them on the ferry, be prepared to use muzzles. Come to think of it, see if you can find one for yourself. Give the rest of the passengers a fucking rest from your shite).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11

HulaHannah

VIP Member
View attachment 1867103Just because someone died suddenly doesn’t mean it’s due to the c v@ccine. Why do people believe this bullshit 🤡🤦🏼‍♀️
All it indicates is how oblivious they were to death beforehand. They seem to be unable to understand there were young and 'sudden' deaths prior to Covid, they just didn't notice them as they weren't 'useful' to them then.

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Morning all, just wanted to wish you filthy animals a lovely Christmas and new year. It’s been a funny old year hasn’t it? 😊

Thank you for all the kind words during dox gate, I appreciated you all very much.

Love and light 😂😂😂😂

Gill - the Oik from the North. x

• Heart

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Another Ellie clone!! This woman drives me up the wall! 😡 She has got the pure cheek of selling rubbish products that don’t even work and trying to scam people into joining her business pyramid scheme and she’s out here telling people about strep A and covid 🥴 swear she thinks she’s a bloody scientist!!View attachment 1788041

Also when I posted on the previous thread asking for advice about having the c v@ccine and having a dead leg etc just want to thank you all for not telling me I’m gonna die next week or trying to scare monger like Ellie does lol. Ellie’s got a fetish for people blowing smoke up her arse, pass it on 🤣🤪
Tell me the arseholes don't understand bacteria/viruses/immunology/vaccines without telling me! I wonder if they realise that bacterial tonsillitis cases are most commonly Strep A (obv viral still more common), strep throat is Strep A (swelling occurs slightly lower than tonsils in throat area), Scarlet Fever, etc. It is actually a relatively common cause of bacterial infection, esp amongst kids, sadly a small number have had it become 'invasive' and overwhelmed their body's. Still seems like they don't understand that these self reporting systems allow people to report breaking their ankle falling over their cat after any medication if they want. Idiots!

Screenshot_20221206-105948_Instagram.jpg

• Heart

FatFelix

VIP Member
Where I work we publish a lot of data and the people interested in the data want to know where we got the data and how we avoided bias etc. So we publish that too. Now Bauhauswife is writing a book (can't wait - said nobody, ever). She's asking her followers for stories of where industrial obstetrics ( i.e. hospitals) have caused harm, she reckons its a cult of abuse. She also wants stories of "your absolutely glorious freebirths". So nothing else? None of the stories of the millions of women who just go to hospital and give birth? What about the freebirths that go horribly wrong? Not for you eh Yo? These grifters just want to frighten people into joining their cult... and guess what? It's not free.

Reactions: 10

FatFelix

VIP Member
Biba changing her stories to suit made up things, sorry boba still making up things. I thought that snagging her hubby made her sick but no she is celibate and has been since she left the UK. Now men are leaving her phone numbers and falling out the sky, and her secret is learning how to pleasure herself.
I don't think this works. Masturbation to improve your life?? My next door neighbour has a crappy old car and he's the biggest wanker I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Comment on her latest Tripe post...honestly I've never known anyone so inept at tech that they get locked out of every fucking account they ever create!! Just own up to the fact you are useless at running a "business" and have no intention of replying to customers or honoring orders!!
How does anyone become locked out of their own email account? I have my work one and one that I’ve had since time began - a yahoo one. I have NEVER been locked out of any of them.

NB. Liey, you can stand the detectives down. I’m not saying I don’t believe you, and neither do I care one iota, I’m merely posing the question as to how one can be locked out of an email account. (And a Gmail account with a business? #onlyasking )

Reactions: 9

LucyJade1994

Another Ellie clone!! This woman drives me up the wall! 😡 She has got the pure cheek of selling rubbish products that don’t even work and trying to scam people into joining her business pyramid scheme and she’s out here telling people about strep A and covid 🥴 swear she thinks she’s a bloody scientist!!
78641C38-90F3-4051-B298-E4A9D24176B3.jpeg

Also when I posted on the previous thread asking for advice about having the c v@ccine and having a dead leg etc just want to thank you all for not telling me I’m gonna die next week or trying to scare monger like Ellie does lol. Ellie’s got a fetish for people blowing smoke up her arse, pass it on 🤣🤪

Last edited:
  • Angry

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Just popping this here for you. But sure.
The dose matters and how it is removed after sterilisation. It is used on tattoo needles, piercing needles, the needles for fillers and botox. It is used to sterilise a LOT and has been for years. But sure. Waiting to see all those heavily pierced, face full of filler or heavily tattooed for years and their higher cancer rates... type 1 diabetics?

OMG the gauze swabs touched regularly by healthcare professionals, piercers, tattoo artists, etc. even without gloves on are all sterilised by EO...I'm sure there are loads of hand cancers amongst them as a result. Oh nope!

Wait until you read about how toxic Dihydrogen monoxide can be in large doses.

I suggest reading about how ethylene oxide is used for sterilisation, then maybe reading a bit about the hundreds of carcinogens you are likely in contact with everyday, at safe levels...🤦🏻‍♀️

And the tweet conveniently ignores the fact that mouth cancer rates have been increasing for the last 10-20 years, most often linked to smoking and HPV. But sure it's all because of a chemical we've been exposed to at safe levels (typically not in the mouth to coinicide with the long term rise either...) for years through healthcare and vanity!

Funny how there seems to be no questions or concerns about the fact their troofer leader was setting up a shed to provide expensive urine using sterilised needles which would be right into the bloodstream 😲😲😲😲😲

• Heart