Ellie Grey #22 Ellie's got no friends to meet. Grift, lie, sleep, repeat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread everyone, title courtesy of @FatFelix
Screenshot_20221202_214021.jpg

Leave this here (@NotTheDailyFail shared last thread) as it pretty much sums it all up!

Screenshot_20221113_224200.jpg

Last thread started with EG being debunked yet again by an immunologist...(see Dr Bnar's video)

That video was shared and praised by Dr Maddy (MLD) which ultimately ended in EG trying to send her following after MLD continued to debunk her (without naming or engaging), wanting them to report her to the GMC, them seemingly sending death threats and ultimately EG trying to make out it was her being bullied 🤣🤣.

Dr Liz also debunked some of her cancer tit re:biopsies, but once again, incapable of understanding and having a logical explanation and evidence for her stance, the victim/bullying thing was played and the only 'evidence' she had was a copy and pasted phrase from a Leonard Coldwell (and well...) that wasn't even credited to him (not that I imagine it was worth anything anyway). At least Liz seems to have got the attention of numerous qualified people who all seem just as incredulous and disgusted by the nonsense being spread.

We also had a birthday thrown in amongst all that, and well let's just say a following of previously however many 10000s she claims before being deleted clearly doesn't actually translate to people who physically want to be in your company. It looked well catered for, but there were 8 or 9 people there, including the pub owners... If being a contrarian for IG likes means having no genuine friendships in life, well I know I'd be reassessing my priorities!

She's also done a free online meaningless course I'm pretty sure my kid nephew could pass, possibly even his dog...but she's 'still got it'. REMINDER: she never had it, none of the qualifications alluded to or others have alluded to for her appear to have existed!

We've also this week had a video she's taken of herself crying at various points (like who does that?), clearly craving some IG validation! (Also note the dressing on the neck. Is she engaging with big bad doctors for things she claims she doesn't believe in and having ? Is she simply injured? Was it merely there for effect?)
Note to the healthcoach...think about Tripe, think about vitamin infusions, think about your own line of work 🥴🤣

Unsurprisingly, Tripe is still incapable of storing customer details properly to ensure results from the pseudoscience analysis (that must get shipped elsewhere) get back to the mugs who have paid for it and is reliant on customers keeping an eye on her stories to know to make contact, something that maybe needs to be addressed by the 'business', otherwise just direct the sheep to the website themselves.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Honestly who gets someone to take a picture of them crying in the shower? Odd.
I’ve been decidedly AWOL in the last few weeks. There’s a lot going on in the world of Oik at the minute. Anyway, I just thought I’d comment on this, and you’ll see why.

So, a few days ago, something happened and it tipped me over the edge - not to the extent that I wanted to throw myself under a bus, but it just ignited a fuse in my northern head and I exploded. (And as an aside, isn’t it funny how some dogs can pick up on your moods, Toby climbed on my knee and wouldn’t move).

I came in the house, sat in a chair and just cried and cried and bleeping cried. I seemed to be there for ages, at least it felt like that. At no bleeping point whatsofuckingever, did it enter my fat head to get my phone out and record myself crying. I don’t get it and I never will. Christ, I didn’t even want the bleeping dogs to see me so sad, let alone thousands of people who don’t know me from Adam.

There’s something wrong with anyone who deliberately makes a film of themselves in a state - and to share it on social media - well, there’s definitely, definitely something missing. Just my tenpennorth - no need to call the dogs in.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve been decidedly AWOL in the last few weeks. There’s a lot going on in the world of Oik at the minute. Anyway, I just thought I’d comment on this, and you’ll see why.

So, a few days ago, something happened and it tipped me over the edge - not to the extent that I wanted to throw myself under a bus, but it just ignited a fuse in my northern head and I exploded. (And as an aside, isn’t it funny how some dogs can pick up on your moods, Toby climbed on my knee and wouldn’t move).

I came in the house, sat in a chair and just cried and cried and bleeping cried. I seemed to be there for ages, at least it felt like that. At no bleeping point whatsofuckingever, did it enter my fat head to get my phone out and record myself crying. I don’t get it and I never will. Christ, I didn’t even want the bleeping dogs to see me so sad, let alone thousands of people who don’t know me from Adam.

There’s something wrong with anyone who deliberately makes a film of themselves in a state - and to share it on social media - well, there’s definitely, definitely something missing. Just my tenpennorth - no need to call the dogs in.
You’re absolutely right. I’d be horrified if anyone saw me in that state! I’ve also very recently been in a bad way and I didn’t even know where my phone was, l didn’t even think about it! It takes an extremely narcissistic and special kind of …. (I don’t even know what I would class this as it’s so absurd) person to film themselves crying. I mean… what in the actual duck!!! 😂😂
Every moment is a moment for the gram! Next she’ll be filming herself straining on the loo for some likes!
“Every time you tit, your body goes through a little trauma. It’s important to take this time to meditate and reflect on life as you pass your food. As you can see I have mastered this. I even got a certificate in it, ( (shown in the next slide). The course leader said they had never seen strength quite like mine and my ability to tit is so natural and important that I should take over teaching. #stillgotit #boooooom”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ellie hun, there’s no big secret about the photos you had online, weren’t you selling them or something?
I thought she said her ex husband shared them.

or got hacked

or something.

I just had a flick back to the end of thread one. Which was when the pics were discovered.

in February 2021.

Shes even lying about when it happened.

Also…. Spotted this from thread one. C section scars. Didn’t she say she birthed naturally?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

or got hacked

or something.

I just had a flick back to the end of thread one. Which was when the pics were discovered.

in February 2021.

Also…. Spotted this from thread one. C section scars. Didn’t she say she birthed naturally?
If I remember correctly she says she had the youngest by c-section. That she made the doctors promise to put baby on her chest while she was still under. I can't remember which Instagram incarnation it was posted under.

or got hacked

or something.

in February 2021.

So the CIA hacked her ex-husbands phone and posted them onto an inconspicuous nudey type website in order to distract her from the cause as she was such a big threat. Milk may or may not have been involved.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ellie hun, there’s no big secret about the photos you had online, weren’t you selling them or something?

or got hacked

or something.

in February 2021.

Background on her phone being hacked is as follows:

Between Feb and Oct 2018: Her ICloud was hacked and not only were her explicit pictures sent back to herself, but her location was tracked in real time (see picture), in the comments she announced that she was never going to use an IPhone again.

August 2019: This was when the 'Milkgate' pictures were uploaded to sharesexy (by the file path name on the folder).

February 2021: This is when, after one Tattler searching for her previous IG usernames on the internet (Elsybels25), found the previously uploaded photos. Its worth noting that as her IG username was used, it was either her, or someone who knew her who originally uploaded the pictures, possibly not initially on sharesexy. She claimed all sorts of excuses from she had sent them to her ex-husband (raises more question), to she had been hacked by the government (4 days previous) and the files metadata changed to appear they had been on there longer (for what reason no one knows).

At no point during 2020 did she mention or allude to pictures of herself being shared and or hacked.

Attachments

Reactions: 4

Between Feb and Oct 2018: Her ICloud was hacked and not only were her explicit pictures sent back to herself, but her location was tracked in real time (see picture), in the comments she announced that she was never going to use an IPhone again.

August 2019: This was when the 'Milkgate' pictures were uploaded to sharesexy (by the file path name on the folder).

February 2021: This is when, after one Tattler searching for her previous IG usernames on the internet (Elsybels25), found the previously uploaded photos. Its worth noting that as her IG username was used, it was either her, or someone who knew her who originally uploaded the pictures, possibly not initially on sharesexy. She claimed all sorts of excuses from she had sent them to her ex-husband (raises more question), to she had been hacked by the government (4 days previous) and the files metadata changed to appear they had been on there longer (for what reason no one knows).

At no point during 2020 did she mention or allude to pictures of herself being shared and or hacked.
We should add this into the wiki. Thanks V. x

Added it in just now x

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

So the sending back to her of her private photos was below the belt, according to her. Mmmmm. Let’s just recap to earlier this year. One of her insta mates sent me photos of my grandchildren, and others sent me emails suggesting I watch myself on my way to work. 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
So the sending back to her of her private photos was below the belt, according to her. Mmmmm. Let’s just recap to earlier this year. One of her insta mates sent me photos of my grandchildren, and others sent me emails suggesting I watch myself on my way to work. 🤔
I was about to say similar. Funny how she always hates doxxing/online bullying/lies etc yet does all these things. Apparently it is ok when she does it, which is why I absolutely bleeping hate Ellie Grey!

Reactions: 6
I was about to say similar. Funny how she always hates doxxing/online bullying/lies etc yet does all these things. Apparently it is ok when she does it, which is why I absolutely bleeping hate Ellie Grey!
She’s just a typical narcissist. She says one thing, then does another

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.