Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck do you need to massage your bleeping cervix. On the one hand beeba thinks a smear test is a violation of your body but will shove a crystal up there to tickle some divine feminine nonsense.

She's a bleeping moron. Why is she putting this on the Internet? I wonder why the girls can't see their presents if they're capable of manifesting everything? Surely they'll know lol.

Moron
Well she can call it what she wants but sounds like a fuckin great big vibrator if you ask me.

It's amusing how she's in the process of re writing history. Kev's recent visit was the first since she left 2 half years ago. Dunno bout you but I'd be pretty pissed off if my kids dad took that long to drag his sorry arse out to see them. She referred to it as 'his most recent visit' , like he's been a regular. He's obviously visiting for Christmas by the looks of it , so she's letting everyone know he's playing father Christmas. ( despite the fact that she no longer goes by the calender!).

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This has got to be a wind up, surely?! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣
For crying out bleeping loud, get your shirt on man, you’ll catch your death……… on second thoughts, please do strip off at every possible opportunity. WHAT A bleep.

Well she can call it what she wants but sounds like a fuckin great big vibrator if you ask me.

It's amusing how she's in the process of re writing history. Kev's recent visit was the first since she left 2 half years ago. Dunno bout you but I'd be pretty pissed off if my kids dad took that long to drag his sorry arse out to see them. She referred to it as 'his most recent visit' , like he's been a regular. He's obviously visiting for Christmas by the looks of it , so she's letting everyone know he's playing father Christmas. ( despite the fact that she no longer goes by the calender!).
Aye, didn’t she take her children shopping the first Christmas she was out of the U.K. and gave them a few euros to get what they wanted? Not that I believe that children should be inundated with gifts (albeit every year I find myself saying “I’ll just get this one extra…..”). But I’m a Ganma, I can get away with it! But I do think that the majority of children just want normal. They want what all other children have.

Few kids like being or feeling different. Three of my five grandchildren speak two languages - it’s their normal. However, the oldest one absolutely hates anyone making a thing of it. They have a new child in their school who is English and speaks only English at the moment. The middle child said “I’ll help him”. The oldest one said “I’m not, he’ll have to manage!” 😂😂😂😂 She doesn’t see it as an advantage, she sees that it makes her different and at her age, she doesn’t want to be different. So the point I make, in my Ronnie Corbett esque way, is that children crave normal life, they like routine, they need boundaries, and as much as Beeeebs tells her following that kids don’t need routine and that doing exactly what they want whenever and however they want is ok, it’s not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s just half a step away from ‘Hitler wasn’t a bad guy’ and ‘no one died in concentration camps’….

She’s disgusting
Those individuals she speaks of, that generation, were ones who did see reality...the reality of birthing without free-at-the-point-of-access healthcare. If there really is a depopulation plan, one of the easiest ways to go about it would be to decommission maternity care and have every woman birth alone without access to emergency care.

Reactions: 7
It really annoys me how she always writes professionals in air quotes.
Like it or not, doctors and nurses ARE professionals. We train, work hard and study for years, consistently learning and evolving with the patients best interests at heart.
So you've read some journal articles. Who hasn't? Get yourself on a 12 hour shift working in a children's hospital with kids who have been in trauma accidents, have sepsis, transplants, open heart surgery etc. All stuff I HAVE seen and know how to deal with. Put yourself against us and then dare to call us a 'professional' again. You would sink Ellie. Disgusting woman.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
It really annoys me how she always writes professionals in air quotes.
Like it or not, doctors and nurses ARE professionals. We train, work hard and study for years, consistently learning and evolving with the patients best interests at heart.
So you've read some journal articles. Who hasn't? Get yourself on a 12 hour shift working in a children's hospital with kids who have been in trauma accidents, have sepsis, transplants, open heart surgery etc. All stuff I HAVE seen and know how to deal with. Put yourself against us and then dare to call us a 'professional' again. You would sink Ellie. Disgusting woman.
What has happened in this woman’s earlier life that’s made her such a bleeping nut job? Seriously? This kind of extreme fear & distrust comes from something. She’s completely unhinged and delusional and she really seems to believe he utter claptrap she’s comes out with.

Reactions: 5
What has happened in this woman’s earlier life that’s made her such a bleeping nut job? Seriously? This kind of extreme fear & distrust comes from something. She’s completely unhinged and delusional and she really seems to believe he utter claptrap she’s comes out with.
I think just being Neil’s offspring. That’s literally it.

Remember though, she doesn’t believe half of what she preaches. She says it to look clever / different and for people to pay her attention.

I think just being Neil’s offspring. That’s literally it.

Remember though, she doesn’t believe half of what she preaches. She says it to look clever / different and for people to pay her attention.
Who is Neil?? Sorry I don’t know anything about her so I don’t know who that is!!

Reactions: 1
Come on be fair, they’re not untouched.

They used to be in a vertical pile and now they’re in a horizontal row so they must have been touched.

Not read though…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fab idea for books that have never been read. ☺
I have a better idea for those books..,,

The pile of books again. The pile of unread never touched books
Has anyone else noticed that since we called her out for posting that photo of the pile of books that she found on Google, so she had to do an Amazon order, she now always gets the date in the pic. 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.