Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our Liey is being a bit boring isn’t she. Come on Liey. We want some action. You can’t just fade away to nothing now.

Maybe she’s a bit humiliated after the birthday party fiasco. Licking her wounds.

Reactions: 7
Except from one of Beeba Boss Babe’s recent Facebook posts about selling water machines. I actually saw the post from said person who she mentions here. Anyone who buys from these thieves is mentally ********. How much profit margin must there be on these “products” if the bonuses are so huge?! I have a mutual friend who sells Tropic and regularly attends free, all expenses paid “conferences” and has been on many expensive (all paid for) holidays. I will never buy from her as the bragging about all the freebies is an insult to the people spending their hard earned money to finance her lifestyle. Same with other MLMs like Younique (average products at best). Why are people so gullible? 🤷‍♀️🤬

bleeping hell - my fingers are bastard sore, screen shooting this pile of old shite. Anyway, enjoy. @FatFelix Yes, rolls of the fig variety will be fine.

Please watch out for Wanky Walton’s guest mention - it’s worth the wait.
Is he Ellie’s long lost twin brother? 🤣🤣 What a complete tosser!

How is selling water machines taking money from the “elite”?!!! Scum of the earth these MLM huns 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Except from one of Beeba’s Boss Babe’s recent Facebook posts about selling water machines. I actually saw the post from said person who she mentions here. Anyone who buys from these thieves is mentally ********. How much profit margin must there be on these “products” if the bonuses are so huge?! I have a mutual friend who sells Tropic and regularly attends free, all expenses paid “conferences” and has been on many expensive (all paid for) holidays. I will never buy from her as the bragging about all the freebies is an insult to the people spending their hard earned money to finance her lifestyle. Same with other MLMs like Younique (average products at best). Why are people so gullible? 🤷‍♀️🤬

How is selling water machines taking money from the “elite”?!!! Scum of the earth these MLM huns 🤬
Wow. All that money (allegedly) & she still can’t afford a hairbrush.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Except from one of Beeba Boss Babe’s recent Facebook posts about selling water machines. I actually saw the post from said person who she mentions here. Anyone who buys from these thieves is mentally ********. How much profit margin must there be on these “products” if the bonuses are so huge?! I have a mutual friend who sells Tropic and regularly attends free, all expenses paid “conferences” and has been on many expensive (all paid for) holidays. I will never buy from her as the bragging about all the freebies is an insult to the people spending their hard earned money to finance her lifestyle. Same with other MLMs like Younique (average products at best). Why are people so gullible? 🤷‍♀️🤬

Is he Ellie’s long lost twin brother? 🤣🤣 What a complete tosser!

Pretty sure that in all mlms disclosing or insinuating income claims aren't permitted lol.

Such scammy people

Reactions: 3
Yeah measles is bleeping great

Just ask Roald Dahl
Why is always about death…? It’s easy to forget that it’s not just about the individual themselves - passing rubella onto a pregnant person endangers their unborn baby, particularly pre-12 weeks. Mumps can cause infertility in adult men… The more the population, particularly children, are vaccinated against measles, mumps, rubella etc, the healthier the whole population is…

So apparently she makes £22k a month! Yeah right. So why is she dossing in a glorified shed! 🤣🤣🤣
She said she ‘can’ make that in a month, she doesn’t though quite obviously. If there’s one thing I hate more than tin foil hat heads - it’s MLM huns. Deceitful to the core.

Reactions: 5
I’ve often wondered what that scar is above her mouth. Seems to have got more prominent recently…
Never noticed the scar! But I am still completely done with the idea of Kangen, 'healthy living' etc!
I have never witnessed anyone so...well .. completely unhealthy! I have friends who are legally, and certified into nutrition, and I still disagree with points (we all know the natural health circle is dodgy!). But Beebs, god! She looks like she should be 60, after a night on a rave, chuffing 60 Marls Red, drinking ALL the dregs, and nose diving home!
If this is the beauty of drinking that water? Give me all the tit chlorine

Most of it is lies though! During the initial lockdown anti-MLM YouTube became my 'binge watch'. The bragging for the overwhelming majority is all fake trying to drag more vulnerable (typically) women in. Yes the conference/trips usually often have funded accommodation, but they typically pay their own travel, food, etc. And to reach targets to attend, most of them are buying huge amounts themselves they'll possibly never sell (would often be cheaper just to pay for a holiday). The cars they get as bonuses in some MLMs are HP or PCP plans taken out in their own names. The MLM will pay the monthly payment providing various targets are consistently met by them and their downlines. Targets missed risk them dropping ranks and losing that bonus, but still tied to a legal contract so suddenly needing to find money to pay their car in months they or downlines they need to make profit off of clearly aren't selling much either. They have been exposed for photographing empty designer packaging to make out they are doing well, etc. >95% of them (obviously slight variations between MLMs) are barely making anything at all by the company income disclosures and they are often based on what a hun is ordering, doesn't then factor in how much is being sold to another person and therefore making the hun money v how much is sitting in their homes/garages bought to meet targets/help an upline meet a target. Most of them will spend more than they'll make! I have friends from childhood sitting with drawers full of Younique, Body Shop and FM, any profit they had made they were encouraged to 'invest' and buy and sit on stock to fulfil orders quicker or to have as samples, etc. Sadly one is sat on thousands and thousands of pounds of Herbalife and credit card debt (yes she got amazing travel 'opportunities' but the garage of herbalife and having paid her own flights, she probably could have travelled so much more alone!).

So yes, I'd agree with not buying from MLMs because of the predatory nature and the fact that the bottom distributers are being sold a complete lie about it being an easy income, or even income at all and the companies are making their money from those 'inside', but the lifestyle most portray online is a complete and utterly fabrication that they are told to show by ugliness desperate to get more people under them. And that lifestyle thing really was a result of social media! 30 years ago the (typically) women selling Kleeneze and Avon, or running Body Shop and Ann Summers parties weren't out there trying to pretend it provided a full time salary and afforded them top of the range cars and luxury holidays. Yes social media has made selling to bigger audiences easier, but it's also meant almost everyone had multiple people in their contacts selling the exact same crap making their actual customer bases probably a lot smaller than the woman who covered a few villages with her Avon.

I hate MLMs almost as much as troofers. Sadly the people they trap are also easily suggestible, struggle to see the truth and are actively discouraged from reading anything about the companies online that isn't directly from the company. And often you'll find it takes a hun ages to see them for what they are, and they'll jump from one to another to another. They realise the money promised isn't coming but will be convinced by uplines they aren't working hard enough, they don't want it enough, they are failing, but instead of seeing it for what it is, they'll be told by another MLM hun it was just a bad MLM or not the right fit, but definitely come to this other MLM and you'll make money here. Rinse and repeat. And don't get me started on the irony of troofers who Do ThEiR oWn ReSeArCh managing to be conned into joining MLMs. If it isn't perfect evidence of them doing absolutely no research and just believing and parroting info from anyone, I don't know what is!

For anyone interested, while I got a lot more info from Anti-MLM YouTube, LuLaRich documentary on Amazon Prime is useful for a bit of background.

Reactions: 9
The really do walk amongst us.

It’s true. They did put chips in us. The bastards. And the magnetic tit? All true. I’ve had five so far, my right harm is twice the size of my left. Every time I walk through the kitchen ware department in a store, I come out with all sorts of cutlery stuck to me. Gets a bit scary after a while, wandering around like Edward scissor hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Reactions: 2
Well the previews in the telegram group didn't have any graphs lol. Perhaps she stole that page
How unlike Ellie, to keep saying the same bullshit as she did last year and the year before…. Yet the *thing* never actually happening.

We should make a LIST 😂

I literally said to my husband that I no longer want him to win after he made that comment 🤣 I'm so petty.
I haven’t watched IAC for years - I can’t cope with the animal abuse. However, because Hancock is there, I have had no choice but to tune in.

NB. Full disclosure……. Prior to IAC I did think he was a bit of a simpleton, now I’m convinced of that. Further and even fuller disclosure, I had a meeting with him a few years ago….😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.