Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems like an insatiable need to be adored. Nothing was getting her the attention she wants until the pandemic hit and then that was constantly having her need for attention and Internet validation being fueled, so constantly doubling down. Only a fragile ego that needs adoration typically cannot take any form of criticism, cue the sob stories and constantly making out she's a victim and some mugs jumping to stroke her ego, once again feeding that drive for attention. A cycle is then created. Cannot step away from social media, not because of the need to help others or anything, but needing those likes and reshares that won't be available in 'real life'. A desperate need to be 'liked' and relevant.

The bullshit misinformation she spouts needs challenged and called out so that people can get actual information and make proper choices with the facts she selectively ignores and doesn't share. All aimed at those needing real info, only she is then managing to twist that into her being the victim again/bullying, blah, blah, feeding into that attention cycle.

If it wasn't a need to be noticed and 'adored', she'd provide credible sources with an irrefutable argument, say nothing more to those calling her out, stand down the flying monkeys, and be quiet/leave social media. If it wasn't for the dangerous misinformation, she'd be someone better ignored to cut off a lot of her opportunities to play victim, but the misinfo shared shouldn't be allowed to circulate unchallenged. All you can hope for is some of her followers finally realising they are merely cash cows to the troofers with crap to sell, stop paying them for whatever, and begin to actually consider their health and engage with proper healthcare providers.

Reactions: 6
It seems like an insatiable need to be adored. Nothing was getting her the attention she wants until the pandemic hit and then that was constantly having her need for attention and Internet validation being fueled, so constantly doubling down. Only a fragile ego that needs adoration typically cannot take any form of criticism, cue the sob stories and constantly making out she's a victim and some mugs jumping to stroke her ego, once again feeding that drive for attention. A cycle is then created. Cannot step away from social media, not because of the need to help others or anything, but needing those likes and reshares that won't be available in 'real life'. A desperate need to be 'liked' and relevant.

The bullshit misinformation she spouts needs challenged and called out so that people can get actual information and make proper choices with the facts she selectively ignores and doesn't share. All aimed at those needing real info, only she is then managing to twist that into her being the victim again/bullying, blah, blah, feeding into that attention cycle.

If it wasn't a need to be noticed and 'adored', she'd provide credible sources with an irrefutable argument, say nothing more to those calling her out, stand down the flying monkeys, and be quiet/leave social media. If it wasn't for the dangerous misinformation, she'd be someone better ignored to cut off a lot of her opportunities to play victim, but the misinfo shared shouldn't be allowed to circulate unchallenged. All you can hope for is some of her followers finally realising they are merely cash cows to the troofers with crap to sell, stop paying them for whatever, and begin to actually consider their health and engage with proper healthcare providers.
Ellie can’t be saved. There is no point in even trying. But if anything any of the professionals, doctors and even the tattlers can do to save someone else from this misinformation, that’s all we can hope for 🙏

Reactions: 8

This is so right. Remember when someone local
Said she was involved in trying to solve that missing person. Said she was psychic and had all the family believing her lies.

All for attention.

It’s on an earlier thread if anyone wants to find it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Absolutely diddly squat to do with anything at all, but this caught my eye. Now, maybe this whopper did leave a big tip, maybe he didn’t, it matters not. But look at good old Brian’s comment, he gives 100% tips as well. Then poor old Nany asks him for a job because she’s ill, can’t pay her bills, has MS etc.

Nany may well be a scammer, but she could be genuine and is reaching out due to utter desperation. Big Bri ignores her, in fact, not one person replies to her.

In one of Sean’s videos, he shouts a lot, uses too many double negatives, and leans to one side several times, pointing to his car head head rest so he can show the Lamborghini badges.

Don’t bother looking at him team, take it from me, he’s a complete and utter bleep.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Said she was involved in trying to solve that missing person. Said she was psychic and had all the family believing her lies.

All for attention.

Sorry what? She’s a psychic also? She needs help.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

All for attention.

This is the one that makes me the most angry. That poor family were so vulnerable, willing their partner and son to be alive and she knew she didn't know tit but still peddled her lies. His girlfriend was heavily pregnant. Imagine prying on a pregnant grieving vulnerable woman so you can get attention and exposure.
I genuinely dispise the woman. She is evil. I feel like Tattle is a double edged sword. On the one hand it's exposed her lies which is great, but on the other she's still getting the attention. She doesn't care if its positive or negative. She's proved that.

Reactions: 9
Maddy hit the nail directly on the head with her comments about how the bullying accusations are just noise to distract from the actual issue. She’s the best!

Reactions: 8
Ellie loves that phrase about throwing grenades and shrapnel doesn’t she. Wonder which website she’s copied and pasted that from.
Probably one of her Dad’s favourites. I’ve noticed that she & him often post about the same thing simultaneously. For the benefit of anyone new here- as you can see, the apple doesn’t fall far from the fruit loop tree……….

71CD1A50-E5A3-4A77-B24F-57C6BFEAB8DA.jpeg
4965B1E5-D9D9-42A4-85EA-1D8787AD32D1.jpeg

Maddy hit the nail directly on the head with her comments about how the bullying accusations are just noise to distract from the actual issue. She’s the best!
Yep.

And also the part about how the scientific community operates, and especially that calling out claims that are not supported by (your) research is a common and important part of robust scientific processes.

Ellie Grey has no scientific or medical qualifications (despite claiming during covid that she had both a medical science degree and a law degree)

She is not a published scientific researcher - she has conducted no research and has no scientific experience *whatsoever*.

She is not medically qualified in any way, despite in the past also claiming to be a pharmaceutical scientist.

She has absolutely no knowledge, training or experience to speak with authority on *any* scientific or medical issue.

Reading books or journals no matter how many is NOT a claim to robust knowledge. I could read 10 books about mechanics from my sofa but that will not mean I can nip out to my garage and service my car engine in a jiffy.

Personally I am making sure my children don’t just believe things they hear and see on social media. I hope they question things, and I hope they go on to dig deeper about the things they come across whether that’s social media ‘personalities‘ or a politician or anyone that gives you that ‘hmmmmm’ feeling.

Final point - if someone is offering you a ‘get-out-of-jail-free’ card from your energy supplier, your council tax, your credit card bills - it is a SCAM. Particularly from someone who was one minute a medical expert, then a legal expert and now ‘just a mum’

Hopefully the high volume of people having absolutely no success with the template letters will slowly give people the awareness they need to realise that unfortunately they have been hoodwinked…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How do these people function everyday in a constant state of denial and panic that everyone’s against them? What a bleeping waste of time.

Reactions: 4
Ellie is seriously mentally unwell and unstable. She needs professional evaluation and I’d guess time in a mental health facility. She’s not on this planet!

• Haha
Remember the time she sent her followers to a pregnant drs page because she had the jab? She was being told she just gave herself an abortion and she wasn’t fit to be a mother…

• Sad
One of my old jobs was dealing with some of our press releases for the department I worked for. One of my old contacts who knew I had a distaste for grifters and medical quackery messaged me to suggest someone has been ruffling the feathers a little too hard. When you cast your net of lies so wide you never know who you will pick up. Not sure where this will go but let's keep an eye on the papers!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ellie is seriously mentally unwell and unstable. She needs professional evaluation and I’d guess time in a mental health facility. She’s not on this planet!
Imagine if one of her parents (the one who isn’t a conspiracy theorist) was a Mental Health professional & had all the means to help her, but didn’t?

Oh wait………

Reactions: 11
Remember the time she sent her followers to a pregnant drs page because she had the jab? She was being told she just gave herself an abortion and she wasn’t fit to be a mother…
Why yes, yes I do……..

She was (is) a dietician & received a lot of hate for that post. Good on her for keeping it up despite little miss delusions of grandeur demanding that she take it down 🙄

298D7147-D7F5-4E70-ADAE-E7DC92EF0817.jpeg
1EE9CAE5-1579-42B6-9C83-7BC5D4606ABA.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why yes, yes I do……..

She was (is) a dietician & received a lot of hate for that post. Good on her for keeping it up despite little miss delusions of grandeur demanding that she take it down 🙄

View attachment 1669521View attachment 1669522
You see, as much as I was a bastard with the stuff that I said, I don’t think I ever told an unvaccinated person to go and get themselves vaccinated. (Correct me if I’m wrong). Ultimately, you do what’s right for you, I had my booster last night (still here, sorry troofers….) I fully accept that if the troofers don’t want to avail themselves of medicine, that’s fine.

Meanwhile in Oldham…….. cunts. Still being cunts.

Attachments

Probably one of her Dad’s favourites. I’ve noticed that she & him often post about the same thing simultaneously. For the benefit of anyone new here- as you can see, the apple doesn’t fall far from the fruit loop tree……….

View attachment 1669107View attachment 1669142
So is the not-very-smart Daddy Buckle only just posting about that yesterday or have you held on to that screenshot for a few days? I ask as if he's only posted that in the last day or 2 he has had plenty time to Do HiS rEsEaRcH and understand that Pfizer NEVER claimed to be looking at transmission so there was never any cover up or lie. Thick-as-mince troofers not understanding that the transmission data came from real world studies (objective ones not the in-house big pharma ones required for drug approval) and once enough had been vaccinated with the real vaccine in the trials and 'let loose' to get on with their lives in the real world the transmission data was collated. Now if he was shouting about it on the day it was mentioned on FB that was one thing, but if he's still incapable of understanding why the transmission data was collected later and not the measured end points of the vaccine in trials, well another one showing a complete inability to understand scientific studies. Realistically the aim was about preventing severe disease and death, hence transmission not being measured and it being given to vulnerable groups first. If it was ever going to be about stopping transmission it would have started with groups mixing most, not the elderly who at that point were relatively shut off from the rest of the country. But the data showed it reduced viral loads and helped stop transmission OMG hence health leaders (not the pharma companies) suggesting it be used for everyone. Nobody was suggesting vaccinating everyone at huge expense without evidence of it being effective (and Pfizer weren't the ones to push that as it wasn't their studies). Idiots! Only, as was potentially slightly predictable, the virus mutated as viruses do and it's effect on transmission wasn't quite as great when it was mutating and escaping the immune responses the vaccine was creating. It wasn't going to be the answer to stopping covid completely though as like with all vaccines, you need to reach herd immunity levels to be most effective, and in the face of a widespread and mutating virus worldwide, that was going to be a huge job as there were never going to be the resources to get that done quickly. But hey ho, don't let that get in the way of a bit of misconstrued clickbait!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.