Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Few screenshots here
So another post into the delusional world of Ellie and the irony still doesn't hit some of her 'tribe'? She is going to the breast clinic for what? A tumour? But if that tumour is there to save her life, why the duck is she going to a breast clinic? And surely by her reasoning if it's cancer (which apparently doesn't really exist) then how? She lives perfectly and never does anything that could give her cancer!
Yet again nothing she posts actually makes sense.

And that earth mama.mandy comment - NO! People should be on there giving helpful advice and pointing out Ellie's errors, and not just leave people to believe what they want to believe such as the tit Ellie spouts.

Reactions: 3
Just a heads up…

Also, you can report the Naturellie You FB page even if you aren’t a member…
Can you post the link to the group. I can’t find it

For any new readers here….

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
You're too late, she just changed it to hidden/unsearchable
Classic Ellie. If she truly believed what she was saying, she would be welcoming the traffic and answering people. Making a group secret but claiming you're trying to save lives, makes zero sense.

Reactions: 6
Classic Ellie. If she truly believed what she was saying, she would be welcoming the traffic and answering people. Making a group secret but claiming you're trying to save lives, makes zero sense.
Did you see dickchick asking people to go live with Liey

So
Many
People
Have
Offered

Some of the people offering are on previous threads here.

She blocks everyone and pretends no one will dare.

Reactions: 4
Shes an arrogant bleep
There is being arrogant, then just an utter narcissistic, sociapathic, histrionic dangerous individual. Being arrogant, well, you can kind of talk and deal with that more?!
This is a level of danger that is frightening! The fact that actual, medically trained...each individual who has studied and ..yes Ellie...RESEARCHED, gets attacked by her and her wolves! It needs to stop! What was the name of the Australian lass, that pretty much done all Ellie is doing? Time to contact all the stuff she hates?

Reactions: 1
guys, i think she’s been banned🥹. tried searching her account both my public and private insta’s and i googled her username too and nothing’s there🙌🏾

• Haha
Reactions: 2
guys, i think she’s been banned🥹. tried searching her account both my public and private insta’s and i googled her username too and nothing’s there🙌🏾
She's still there, just found her. She'll probably delete though, then claim it was taken down

Reactions: 5
How the duck does she expect to get more followers when she keeps going private?! What a bleeping tit! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hey Ellie, 👋🏼

I have gone through your tripe supplements website (but so we may get a hit on Google and save folk some money I will start referring to this with the correct spelling even though it is complete tripe) thoroughly and there are issues. Many issues. Mostly you are a conning grifter.
Writing this post as it follows on nicely from your food poisoning post which as explained by others here, is truly ironic - how do you even get ill hun if you physically shouldn't be able to? Thanks for the screenshot Els Bells, we all acknowledge she asked for someone to kill her and I would like to announce I would never personally wish to, nor do I think anyone here would actually go through with it, especially Oik! Given her high profile status we all know about thanks to our fave bleep of the century, Ellie Grey.

Let's play a game. Using your rules...

So Tribe Supplements | TR;BE

I clicked on one product at random (after looking at all supplements and being able to apply your theories to nearly everything, but just one for this game, otherwise we would be here all year), Brain Food - 'A natural nootropic formula' according to the label.
Then picked just one ingredient. Iodine.

Guess what.

- Can iodine be harmful? Yes, if you get too much. Getting high levels of iodine can cause some of the same symptoms as iodine deficiency, including goiter (an enlarged thyroid gland). High iodine intakes can also cause thyroid gland inflammation and thyroid cancer.

- Can you get side effects? Yes:
Less common
  1. Hives
  2. joint pain
  3. swelling of the arms, face, legs, lips, tongue, and/or throat
  4. swelling of the lymph glands
With long-term use
  1. Burning of mouth or throat
  2. confusion
  3. headache (severe)
  4. increased watering of mouth
  5. irregular heartbeat
  6. metallic taste
  7. numbness, tingling, pain, or weakness in hands or feet
  8. soreness of teeth and gums
  9. stomach upset
  10. symptoms of head cold
  11. unusual tiredness
  12. weakness or heaviness of legs
Less common
  1. Diarrhea
  2. nausea or vomiting
  3. stomach pain
- Is it a necessary supplement? No. You can get enough iodine from eating a balanced diet - therefore negating the need of supplements, ergo follow the MoNEy!!! £25 a month for this one item and it is totally unnecessary!

I can safely say these supplements are therefore, very simply, a con. A way for a grifter to scam people out of money. And worse these supplements have ZERO information, no leaflets of potential side effects or controlled dispensing methods. If people are taking multiple they will, very potentially, be overloading on some of the ingredients. Hopefully just pissing them away, but potentially causing unnecessary harm.

By your own words Ellie, you are a murderer. Let that sink in. Do not pass go and do not collect £200. Off to jail it should be for you. Please pay your taxes you dodgy bastard.
Dear Ultra Marine

You are one of my heroes. I’d like you to run for Prime Minister.

lots of love, Gill. 😂😂😂😂😂

So Ellie’s “replenish her” capsules sell at £22.00 for 60 capsules.
But you can get the exact same formula for £11.99 and you get 90 capsules with Provita healthcare. Thank me later 😊
We’d be better sticking with Beeeeeeebs and drinking our own piss. Do these folk not know we’re looking down the barrel of a recession? Cunts.

I can’t confirm or deny I may have used her as my user name but did Becky by mistake 😩
The take home? “Around her the wellness industry, which is now worth £2.8 trillion worldwide, was booming.” Look at those ice watering 😉 numbers. And this ‘industry’ is about as regulated as those cunts who flog sunbeds and minutes. Any bleep can get a barrel of horse tit and potato peelings, package em up and flog it off as a replacement for HRT. tit all would happen.
Yet look at pharma? Jesus, how many hoops do they have to jump through to get a drug to market? And how many times do they get part way there and a treatment will be pulled? Not to mention the fines that they get when they put a foot wrong. Yet pharma is the enemy………. duck off all of you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.