Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FoLlOw ThE mOnEy. Anyone reading 👀 the 'wellness' industry is worth billions, and most of that is profit for the snake oil sellers (definitely bigger profit than Big Pharma who are bound by science, regulation and ploughing money back into research & development - yes there is profit otherwise it wouldn't get done, but nothing compared to white label unregulated supplements and 'retreats').

Edit... sorry Tattle won't let me link an MEN article (and to be fair it does read a bit like paid for PR...), but Leanne Brown is now doing wellness retreats. Hopefully this MSN works.

Reactions: 5
They’ve also put the Ellie post on twitter with a link to here! Also Ellie is getting a lot of hate on there & people saying they will report her! Things you love to see, bye Ellie 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Happy Birthday Liey

This sure is the gift (grift?) you asked for.

For any new tattlers, followers or lurkers - here us a rundown of some (not all) of the amazing world of Liey Grey.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
The only things that give me a lot of hope with all this is all the comments on Twitter & Instagram calling Ellie Grey out for what she is nothing but a poorly raised ( yes you Neil & Bernie ) ill informed internet parasite grifter who preys on the stupid , naive & fellow internet resurchers (sic) the comments are endless from people who are Doctors & other knowledgeable people with life experience of cancer & have proper qualifications & have done proper research.Opposed to watching a few videos on bitchute , using duck duck go , pretending to read books & have non existent degrees . So if you’re team Ellie & you’ve been sent to this page read the comments study the Tattle pages (let them sink in )and then buy your cheaper vitamins from the source rather than off a two bit hustler who’s just put a crappy label on them & has no interest in you apart from fleecing you of your hard earned money 😘

P.S happy birthday Eloise ✌

Reactions: 6
Team Tattle - can I just take a moment …. 👏🏼 👏🏼 👏🏼
Well done, Team!!!!
Ellie….HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU CLOWN 🤡 👋🏼

• Haha
Had another half hour on the Wiki. Anyone fancy adding some bits. It’s being posted all over x

I’ve somehow made some of it in bold. Need to change it but don’t know how x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
Had another half hour on the Wiki. Anyone fancy adding some bits. It’s being posted all over x

I’ve somehow made some of it in bold. Need to change it but don’t know how x
Looks awesome Nosey, its so mental seeing all her bullshit listed together like this ... in terms of adding to the list, i dont have enough info to add but wasnt/isnt there the whole issue of her telling people to remove their gas & electricity meters and that earth cables come from the ground....?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.