Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looked more like a wake than a party. Only kick chick was dressed for a party. She’s stuck out like a sore thumb.

Does Alice the second have scruffy trainers on? Really?

Goonbag was sky diving this morning. Just shows that the movement is so narcissistic. They don’t care about or support each other at all. It’s only ever about them.

Lieys kids aren’t there. But other peoples kids are.

Interesting.

Can we name them.

1 (TBC) Bar Owner Andrew
2 (TBC) Lauren’s Boyfriend - Krisbtkd
3 - Lauren, KickChick
4 - Chris Reid
5 - Kriepy Donut Boy
6 (TBC) Bar Owner Chantelle
8 - Alice the second, howarthlass

7 might be Steve Falder
Kickchick is Lauren Marie-Bowen (nee Edmunds), she married Kris Bowen last year at that tacky ‘woke’ wedding Ellie was at. Kris used to go by Krisafrohen on Facebook, hung around with Wanky a bit round the time he was being a police time wasting bleep at Holeskin 😆
Both are fully immersed in all that Saveourchildren Queens a pedalo crap. In fact the whole family are. Father was Pete Edmunds who died suddenly a few months back, maybe he was shedded on?

Reactions: 4
Laughing at these “party pics” 😂😂😂😂 was it her 30th? I don’t think I’ve actually had a “party” since my 18th. No offence to anyone who goes mad, but I always find it a bit kind of… narcissistic to set up for yourself unless it’s a milestone. A meal with your friends yes and family of course… or something low-key, otherwise it’s just another day for me 😂
Like do you realllly wanna drag everyone out when they’d rather be at home on the sofa watching Netflix, in comfortable attire, for some cheap buffet nibbles and an expensive bar for some awkward standing around and talking ALL to celebrate yourself? Ahh cringe! I don’t think I could put people through it. Maybe I’m just old and bitter now.
But also Norfolk? So random! If I told my pals and family that I was organising myself a party in Norfolk (I live near Ellie) they’d tell me to duck off haha! If I was the type to organise myself a party I’d want it to be as convenient as possible, somewhere all my family and friends can get to, as what’s a party without your closest. Ellie obviously doesn’t care whether or not people can get there she just expects everyone to make the journey for her. Ah but yes, she has no friends so there’s that. Poor girl, it’s kinda sad really. Wait no it’s not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh Ellie , anyone else find it odd thanking people by the distance they travelled 😂 it’s not a sat nav party 🤣🤣🤣🤣 most people just thank people for coming ! These people are more like family 😂 you’ve known most of them less than a few years via the bowel movement freak show.
The amount of food looks like she expected 20 people + but as previously said that Donut eating Kreepy kie kie Kieran so maybe it was more people turned up than she thought 🤣🤣🤣
God that lack of sunscreen & tanning is ageing her very badly . She must be gutted she couldn’t filter or photoshop these photos !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh Ellie , anyone else find it odd thanking people by the distance they travelled 😂 it’s not a sat nav party 🤣🤣🤣🤣 most people just thank people for coming ! These people are more like family 😂 you’ve known most of them less than a few years via the bowel movement freak show.
The amount of food looks like she expected 20 people + but as previously said that Donut eating Kreepy kie kie Kieran so maybe it was more people turned up than she thought 🤣🤣🤣
God that lack of sunscreen & tanning is ageing her very badly . She must be gutted she couldn’t filter or photoshop these photos !
I'm pretty sure I'm a decade older than ellie and my skin ain't that wrinkly!!

Leave off the sunbeds ellie or you'll end up looking like a ballsack

• Haha
I can't tell if she is laughing or crying in that photo!

Sat nav party 🤣🤣😅 It is odd she has written how far EVERY single person who turned up travelled. The whole things is so bizarre, like there is nothing else to talk about. I can't stop laughing. I would feel bad for most people but she is scum and deserves this sad life.

Why did dickchick travel 8 hours each way for that tit party?! Bet she was already away on holiday, or combined it. Way too bleeping far for a night otherwise.

@Callingyouout - not even a milestone birthday. Just a random 29th. She was born in 1993.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't tell if she is laughing or crying in that photo!

Sat nav party 🤣🤣😅 It is odd she has written how far EVERY single person who turned up travelled. The whole things is so bizarre, like there is nothing else to talk about. I can't stop laughing. I would feel bad for most people but she is scum and deserves this sad life.

Why did dickchick travel 8 hours each way for that tit party?! Bet she was already away on holiday, or combined it. Way too bleeping far for a night otherwise.

@Callingyouout - not even a milestone birthday. Just a random 29th. She was born in 1993.
29. Wow. She looks in her 40’s.

• Haha
Sat nav party 😂😂 maybe they were all competing for the worst carbon footprint! Kiekie D would travel by helicopter for some sausage rolls!
Dear oh dear, if this was just her 29th imagine what she’s going to plan for her 30th!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sat nav party 😂😂 maybe they were all competing for the worst carbon footprint! Kiekie D would travel by helicopter for some sausage rolls!
Dear oh dear, if this was just her 29th imagine what she’s going to plan for her 30th!
She will likely pay for people to turn up, or bribe them, so we don't rib her again lol She pays for followers so it makes perfect, logical sense to pay for friends.

• Haha
Considering shes got stage four cancer you’d think her family, real life long friends and children would want to be there for her. It’s almost asif the Cancer is a lie…. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When you’re trying to get your word count up in an essay… hardly anyone showed up so she has to flesh it out with their mileage 🤣

• Haha
This is precisely why she didn’t post about the party in a way anyone could respond.

Absolutely no one ‘high profile’ came.
You are like the rest of us Ellie in that your ‘friends’ aren’t celebs / tv stars / footballers.

and there is nothing wrong with that.
The only difference is that we do actually have a number of normal Friends. Who care. Unlike you.

bleeping Hell! What a mess 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It looked more like a wake than a party. Only kick chick was dressed for a party. She’s stuck out like a sore thumb.

Does Alice the second have scruffy trainers on? Really?

Goonbag was sky diving this morning. Just shows that the movement is so narcissistic. They don’t care about or support each other at all. It’s only ever about them.

Lieys kids aren’t there. But other peoples kids are.

Interesting.

Can we name them.

1 (TBC) Bar Owner Andrew
2 (TBC) Lauren’s Boyfriend - Krisbtkd
3 - Lauren, KickChick
4 - Chris Reid
5 - Kriepy Donut Boy
6 (TBC) Bar Owner Chantelle
8 - Alice the second, howarthlass

7 might be Steve Falder
The scruffy trainers look like they’re on the wrong feet! 😂😂. Says it all. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes they do! 🤣🤣
I actually just wasted 4 minutes of my life to go back and check! I think she’s standing with her legs crossed. Maybe someone had just told a hilarious joke and she needed a pee. (Perhaps it was the ‘joke’ about all the healthy unvaccinated people having a party together - I mean Christ, a funny joke like that, I bet Ben Elton wants to sign her up.

And on that subject, I want to know when it is that I’m going to die. I’ve had so many vaccinations over the last few years, I’m having the Covid booster on Friday, when will I cark it? I’d like to prepare my lot for the inevitable. Albeit if I look back at the women in my family, I reckon I’m here for a while yet. My mother will be 95 in Feb, her ma lived until about 97 (she could have been older, she lied about her age 😂😂) my mum’s sister is in her 80s, so I can only think that I’m here for the duration. With or without jabs. 😊😊😊

• Haha
Of all people beeba why do you care which celebrities drink kangen? You've unplugged from the matrix so why do you care about them... oh, wait its coz you're trying to flog them.

All your post tells me is that celebrities are as human and gullible as ordinary people. The only difference is they'll have much more disposable income to drop on them.

Loser

Oh Julie Colquhoun you total scammer.

Accessing abundance online ... what a pile of shite.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I actually just wasted 4 minutes of my life to go back and check! I think she’s standing with her legs crossed. Maybe someone had just told a hilarious joke and she needed a pee. (Perhaps it was the ‘joke’ about all the healthy unvaccinated people having a party together - I mean Christ, a funny joke like that, I bet Ben Elton wants to sign her up.

And on that subject, I want to know when it is that I’m going to die. I’ve had so many vaccinations over the last few years, I’m having the Covid booster on Friday, when will I cark it? I’d like to prepare my lot for the inevitable. Albeit if I look back at the women in my family, I reckon I’m here for a while yet. My mother will be 95 in Feb, her ma lived until about 97 (she could have been older, she lied about her age 😂😂) my mum’s sister is in her 80s, so I can only think that I’m here for the duration. With or without jabs. 😊😊😊
Had to look back at the pic, I thought her legs were crossed but also not sure. The dark trousers block it, but it really does look like they are on the wrong feet. I think it is her way of hiding the fact she has put weight on - now, I am definitely not one to judge... normally, but they let themselves in for it because they call themselves freedom fighters and a healthy bunch so here goes #sorrynotsorry

Dickchick clearly fake tans so I hope it is all natural and organic! Fake face, fake nails and tit child labour clothes just like Ellie.
Dickchick's man is also fake looking and has had help from professional doctors when he has broken his foot - why couldn't you manifest it better hun? And tats?! How were the needles sterilised my loves?!

Alice Rose has clearly piled on weight since 2015 and very likely over the last couple of years, NOT healthy. Definitely not vegan... naughty, Ellie will not be impressed and she drinks, naughty, also won't impress Ellie.

Hope the new mum had a home birth and NO help! Imagine otherwise. Maybe Ellie talked her through it as she knows EVERYTHING.

Falder, clearly a slob of a mess.

Donut boy... need I say any more.

The others, no idea who they are, Ellie might not even know them either. And you do realise Ellie, a vegan cake is still highly likely loaded with sugar! You absolute tit.

Yeah! A real picture of health the lot of them 🤢 or as Ellie likes to use... 🙃

👋🏼 Ellie Grey. You are still a vile bleep!

Of all people beeba why do you care which celebrities drink kangen? You've unplugged from the matrix so why do you care about them... oh, wait its coz you're trying to flog them.

All your post tells me is that celebrities are as human and gullible as ordinary people. The only difference is they'll have much more disposable income to drop on them.

Loser

Oh Julie Colquhoun you total scammer.

Accessing abundance online ... what a pile of shite.
Ummm why can she not spell correctly. It's her bleeping handle as well, not just a random word somewhere!?!
Why does someone need 18 BS water cons? Giving them to others? odd. Probably all made up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I've never cared that much for Julie, but decided to have a gander at her insta following that awful spelling fail for her account, and it's quite strange - it doesn't appear that she started going down the rabbit hole until April 2021. Before that looks like she was an Arbonne hun who posted about wellbeing and generally quite positive messages and reflections. I always find it interesting as to what tips these people over the edge? I think there is a clear difference from April 2021 onwards, something in her eyes just seems to switch off

Why does the nurse who asks bollocks follow only one person, that person being a martial artist? Anyone know the connection?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.