Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The levitation and odd perspective photoshop…..
Her followers are so open to suggestion (clearly, that's why they accept the crap without even looking even slightly beyond the smoke and mirrors and stats out of context), the power of placebo will be amazing amongst them. She could have repackaged tictacs and they'd be saying the exact same thing! Now if a Dr handed them the exact same generic, unnecessary supplements (or even the tictacs) no doubt they'd manage to lie about a load of unprovable side effects or actually experience psychosomatic symptoms. It would be funny if there weren't a lot of vulnerable people being fleeced of money in the current climate, potentially ignoring actual medical issues and also willing to risk the health of kids who have no say in the matter but will potentially have to live with the consequences of having health concerns left with no actual treatment.

Reactions: 2
She must be doing a buffet. 🍩

Kick Chick has posted a photo in a restaurant. So doesn’t look like she’s going to Lieys party 🤣
She could be there, the party was at Lily Mai's in Cromer, Liey mentioned it in a post in her group

Ellie’s party looked absolutely bangin 😂😂😂😂
Photos please!

I mean, the venue is just so………classy. Obviously she’d fit right in with her flammable New Look dress with her tits on show.

I wonder why she decided to hold her birthday thing there? (As in, Norfolk as she doesn’t live there).
We’ve been to North Norfolk a few times & parts of it are really lovely- Blakeney, Holkham etc. But Cromer? Cromer is the tacky, kiss-me-quik bit of the coast we drove through & decided not to bother getting out of the car.

• Haha
Photos please!

I mean, the venue is just so………classy. Obviously she’d fit right in with her flammable New Look dress with her tits on show.

I wonder why she decided to hold her birthday thing there? (As in, Norfolk as she doesn’t live there).
We’ve been to North Norfolk a few times & parts of it are really lovely- Blakeney, Holkham etc. But Cromer? Cromer is the tacky, kiss-me-quik bit of the coast we drove through & decided not to bother getting out of the car.

Oh tit! I went to Claridges! It worked out ok, I had afternoon tea with an old friend (a real one, not someone I happened upon online). It was lovely.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

NB: I did not go to Claridges for afternoon tea, albeit I was taken there, once. I loved the green and white stuff so my friend said “Do you like them? I’ll go and get you one.” And being a true northerner, I said “Don’t be going nicking stuff”. He said “Gill, you knobhead, you can buy them, I’m not going to lift one and shove it in your handbag”. 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Ellie’s party looked absolutely bangin 😂😂😂😂
Observations;
1) Was it in a side room in a pub? With b&m decorations stuck up with tape?

2)*Vegan* cake but normal council party buffet (note the sausage rolls for Kriepy)

3) She’s wearing her nannas jacket again.

4). Doesn’t look to be much fun or very busy, does it?

5) Why no Pics or Videos Liey? Did hardly anyone turn up? Are you sad?

Tagged attendees who didn’t seem to show up for her Party (kinda embarrassing for you Ellie. We know that’s why you didn’t post to your grid)

goonbag
Officialjustjoe
Seanjward
Chris_reid
Steve.falder.9
Davidcoterill11

Also unable to quantify if the 3 tagged business pages where there.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She is def not happy with it as she’s not posted any pics or videos. If it had been great, she would have been plastering them all over.

N.B. Lily Mais is owned by an Andrew & Chantelle.
Chantelle also owns brunette bakes, who made the cake.
I reckon they are def part of the TR;PE.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Observations;
1) Was it in a side room in a pub? With b&m decorations stuck up with tape?

2)*Vegan* cake but normal council party buffet (note the sausage rolls for Kriepy)

3) She’s wearing her nannas jacket again.

4). Doesn’t look to be much fun or very busy, does it?

5) Why no Pics or Videos Liey? Did hardly anyone turn up? Are you sad?

Tagged attendees who didn’t seem to show up for her Party (kinda embarrassing for you Ellie. We know that’s why you didn’t post to your grid)

goonbag
Officialjustjoe
Seanjward
Chris_reid
Steve.falder.9
Davidcoterill11

Also unable to quantify if the 3 tagged business pages where there.
I wonder why she used the photos from the cake maker’s Instagram page rather that at the actual “party”? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I wonder why she used the photos from the cake maker’s Instagram page rather that at the actual “party”? 🤷‍♀️
The bar posted them on their story.
This comment makes me think that the bar owners are def paid up covidiots

probably desperate for custom so offered to host Lieys party. Thinking it would be a bag event. 🤣

Ellie hasn’t posted anything. At all

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh no poor Ellie. Nothing worse than a tit birthday at a tit venue with ‘friends’ you’ve managed to dredge up as you haven’t got any real friends of your own….

Reactions: 4
Oh no poor Ellie. Nothing worse than a tit birthday at a tit venue with ‘friends’ you’ve managed to dredge up as you haven’t got any real friends of your own….
All those tens of thousands of ‘followers’ and only 3 mates at her party. It’s so sad isn’t it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.