Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never cared that much for Julie, but decided to have a gander at her insta following that awful spelling fail for her account, and it's quite strange - it doesn't appear that she started going down the rabbit hole until April 2021. Before that looks like she was an Arbonne hun who posted about wellbeing and generally quite positive messages and reflections. I always find it interesting as to what tips these people over the edge? I think there is a clear difference from April 2021 onwards, something in her eyes just seems to switch off

Why does the nurse who asks bollocks follow only one person, that person being a martial artist? Anyone know the connection?
It's her husband I think. She's not put out many podcasts from that van yet.

Reactions: 2
No prizes for guessing who this is 😂
It's sad she only has online friends. If I were throwing up and needed something I have people within the same town/ the next town who I could reach out to for help.

Bizarre behaviour to ask randos on the Internet if they have charcoal near the Kent border. So very sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It's sad she only has online friends. If I were throwing up and needed something I have people within the same town/ the next town who I could reach out to for help.

Bizarre behaviour to ask randos on the Internet if they have charcoal near the Kent border. So very sad.
It is sad beyond belief, but it's what she deserves. Or it's another ruse, which would not be surprising in the slightest. Always looking for validation, she really needs an intervention. Her family are tit! All selfish, narcissists clearly and this is yet another display of that.

Where was the post about the Chinese giving her cramps? haha. Thought you ate clean ALL THE TIME Ellie you daft cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I looked up that group and of course it's private. However, the banner proverb makes zero sense.

Having a good diet doesn't mean you're immune from illness. Ellie is a prime example lol. She's no vaccine and clean eating and she's chronically ill.

I'd love to know what my birth given rights are too lol.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I have a question - how can a person understand that dodgy food is making them vomit, but also believe that germs don’t make you ill (terrain theory). If you can make your body so healthy it resists all disease, why would it succumb to food poisoning…?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
No prizes for guessing who this is 😂
She always has to announce this stuff to prove that she’s dealing with it with homeopathy. Almost like virtue signalling.
“ATTENTION EVERYONE!!! I have a sniffle, and I have run out of my very own Tr;pe Egyptian lemon sprig shavings (which as you know is the only thing I will let near my precious body) so I am searching far and wide for some more! Willing to travel by boat to get it! That’s how serious I am about this! Absolutely no Sudafed!”

• Haha
In my long life, I’ve had food poisoning twice. Each time, I just threw up like it was an Olympic event, and stayed in bed. I did not require any medical intervention. I just drank good old tap water (that fluoride, it’s good stuff) and eventually had some dry toast.

Last time I had any dealings with charcoal was when my old George decided that he’d rob a Christmas hamper and ate just about every time that could be fatal for a dick wad Labrador.

And in other news, some scientists looked at charcoal and whether it could improve outcomes in Covid infections. The trooofing kids would hate that. Charcoal being wasted on a none existent disease that was nothing but a bit of snot.

Reactions: 5
Hey Ellie, 👋🏼

I have gone through your tripe supplements website (but so we may get a hit on Google and save folk some money I will start referring to this with the correct spelling even though it is complete tripe) thoroughly and there are issues. Many issues. Mostly you are a conning grifter.
Writing this post as it follows on nicely from your food poisoning post which as explained by others here, is truly ironic - how do you even get ill hun if you physically shouldn't be able to? Thanks for the screenshot Els Bells, we all acknowledge she asked for someone to kill her and I would like to announce I would never personally wish to, nor do I think anyone here would actually go through with it, especially Oik! Given her high profile status we all know about thanks to our fave bleep of the century, Ellie Grey.

Let's play a game. Using your rules...

So Tribe Supplements | TR;BE

I clicked on one product at random (after looking at all supplements and being able to apply your theories to nearly everything, but just one for this game, otherwise we would be here all year), Brain Food - 'A natural nootropic formula' according to the label.
Then picked just one ingredient. Iodine.

Guess what.

- Can iodine be harmful? Yes, if you get too much. Getting high levels of iodine can cause some of the same symptoms as iodine deficiency, including goiter (an enlarged thyroid gland). High iodine intakes can also cause thyroid gland inflammation and thyroid cancer.

- Can you get side effects? Yes:
Less common
  1. Hives
  2. joint pain
  3. swelling of the arms, face, legs, lips, tongue, and/or throat
  4. swelling of the lymph glands
With long-term use
  1. Burning of mouth or throat
  2. confusion
  3. headache (severe)
  4. increased watering of mouth
  5. irregular heartbeat
  6. metallic taste
  7. numbness, tingling, pain, or weakness in hands or feet
  8. soreness of teeth and gums
  9. stomach upset
  10. symptoms of head cold
  11. unusual tiredness
  12. weakness or heaviness of legs
Less common
  1. Diarrhea
  2. nausea or vomiting
  3. stomach pain
- Is it a necessary supplement? No. You can get enough iodine from eating a balanced diet - therefore negating the need of supplements, ergo follow the MoNEy!!! £25 a month for this one item and it is totally unnecessary!

I can safely say these supplements are therefore, very simply, a con. A way for a grifter to scam people out of money. And worse these supplements have ZERO information, no leaflets of potential side effects or controlled dispensing methods. If people are taking multiple they will, very potentially, be overloading on some of the ingredients. Hopefully just pissing them away, but potentially causing unnecessary harm.

By your own words Ellie, you are a murderer. Let that sink in. Do not pass go and do not collect £200. Off to jail it should be for you. Please pay your taxes you dodgy bastard.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hey Ellie, 👋🏼

I have gone through your tripe supplements website (but so we may get a hit on Google and save folk some money I will start referring to this with the correct spelling even though it is complete tripe) thoroughly and there are issues. Many issues. Mostly you are a conning grifter.
Writing this post as it follows on nicely from your food poisoning post which as explained by others here, is truly ironic - how do you even get ill hun if you physically shouldn't be able to? Thanks for the screenshot Els Bells, we all acknowledge she asked for someone to kill her and I would like to announce I would never personally wish to, nor do I think anyone here would actually go through with it, especially Oik! Given her high profile status we all know about thanks to our fave bleep of the century, Ellie Grey.

I clicked on one product at random (after looking at all supplements and being able to apply your theories to nearly everything, but just one for this game, otherwise we would be here all year), Brain Food - 'A natural nootropic formula' according to the label.

Guess what.

- Can iodine be harmful? Yes, if you get too much. Getting high levels of iodine can cause some of the same symptoms as iodine deficiency, including goiter (an enlarged thyroid gland). High iodine intakes can also cause thyroid gland inflammation and thyroid cancer.

Less common
  1. Hives
  2. joint pain
With long-term use
  2. confusion
  3. headache (severe)
  5. irregular heartbeat
  6. metallic taste
  9. stomach upset
  11. unusual tiredness
Less common
  1. Diarrhea
  2. nausea or vomiting
  3. stomach pain
- Is it a necessary supplement? No. You can get enough iodine from eating a balanced diet - therefore negating the need of supplements, ergo follow the MoNEy!!! £25 a month for this one item and it is totally unnecessary!

I can safely say these supplements are therefore, very simply, a con. A way for a grifter to scam people out of money. And worse these supplements have ZERO information, no leaflets of potential side effects or controlled dispensing methods. If people are taking multiple they will, very potentially, be overloading on some of the ingredients. Hopefully just pissing them away, but potentially causing unnecessary harm.

By your own words Ellie, you are a murderer. Let that sink in. Do not pass go and do not collect £200. Off to jail it should be for you. Please pay your taxes you dodgy bastard.
So 60 vitamin c capsules from tr;be (sh;te) is £22, or the same for £5 from Holland and Barret... bargain.

• Wow
Well now let me see…

I’m still alive (3 jabs)
My husband is still alive (3 jabs)
My old mum is still alive (4 jabs)
All my friends are still alive (3 jabs)
My colleagues are still alive (3 jabs)

Number of people in my life that are ‘dropping like flies’? ZERO.
Who the duck is that loon?! What a self righteous knob.

Reactions: 4
Who the duck is that loon?! What a self righteous knob.
She's a radical birth keeper (no idea). She's got 9 kids. Hates Midwives, Doctors and industrial obstetrics. Funnily enough she runs expensive courses to help people become radical birth keepers.

• Haha
Hey Ellie, 👋🏼

Guess what.

Less common
  1. Hives
  2. joint pain
With long-term use
  2. confusion
  3. headache (severe)
  5. irregular heartbeat
  6. metallic taste
  9. stomach upset
  11. unusual tiredness
Less common
  1. Diarrhea
  2. nausea or vomiting
  3. stomach pain

Here’s where she orders from.

They even provide the website & copy.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.