Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker. I posted on the recent video made by the Nurse Jess video and I got my first troll. Lucky me.

Ellie's followers really are just high school mean girls sometimes.

This witch comes in my DMs without provocation thinking she's gonna make me sad cuz I'm fat. Good thing I'm fat and happy in the knowledge that I'm not some lapdog for a grifter.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why would you report a dr to the gmc, when the drs are just following orders to kill you and bully the people who are trying to stop them from killing you. I’d have thought the gmc would promote maddy to chief dr for simply carrying out their work.
I'm hoping that if nothing else, her sheep will make enough noise to people further up the chain that in turn Ellie will draw the attention of many more to her. She has to remember the Cancer Act isn't what she pretended it was and was created for people selling supplements and snake oil. Advertising authorities/trading standards also don't like false health claims. The energy companies and other authorities she is trying to fleece will be directed to her! Silly little disclaimers don't stop you being held legally responsible.

But let's be honest. There are a handful of diehards amongst bought followers and those just there to watch the car crash that is her social media now. They are all keyboard warriors on social media, but couldn't string together a coherent complaint with actual facts to back it up. So the idea that anyone higher up the chain will care about this lot is a mere fantasy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker. I posted on the recent video made by the Nurse Jess video and I got my first troll. Lucky me.

This witch comes in my DMs without provocation thinking she's gonna make me sad cuz I'm fat. Good thing I'm fat and happy in the knowledge that I'm not some lapdog for a grifter.
Sorry to see this, but absolutely no surprise. All love and light!

jem_jess1111 is a bully, hope you are ok! Interesting how so many 'spiritual/reiki people/healers/truthers' are so vile, rude and plain mean. Also amusing how she is 'unplugged' on social. These people really are thick as duck!

Reactions: 12
Sorry to see this, but absolutely no surprise. All love and light!

jem_jess1111 is a bully, hope you are ok! Interesting how so many 'spiritual/reiki people/healers/truthers' are so vile, rude and plain mean. Also amusing how she is 'unplugged' on social. These people really are thick as duck!
I'm fine, I don't get hurt by the words of strangers on the Internet. Can't believe she thought I'd give a tit about her opinion of my body.

These threads have been fun to follow, many a laugh has been had

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm fine, I don't get hurt by the words of strangers on the Internet. Can't believe she thought I'd give a tit about her opinion of my body.

These threads have been fun to follow, many a laugh has been had
My favourite part was her suggesting you were triggered...yet she was the one that had to DM you, a stranger, because she was clearly so triggered. How pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Many of the truthers post tit like this. The dead unvaxxers might regret it but they're not a cohort we can ask can we.

Ellie, please look up biases.

I could do a similar post that I don't know anyone who regrets taking it.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Hahahah how bleeping sinister “oooooo this winter be careful 👻👻👻 I would say have a nice a life ☠☠☠☠” the anti-vax night king from the north is coming to get you! Beware ✨✨✨✨

• Haha
Hahahah how bleeping sinister “oooooo this winter be careful 👻👻👻 I would say have a nice a life ☠☠☠☠” the anti-vax night king from the north is coming to get you! Beware ✨✨✨✨
Haven't the anti vaxxers said since day dot that the vaccinated will see the error of their ways every damn season since the vaccines came out. Like, we're on our third winter now and the only people still harping on about this tit is them. Everyone else is getting on with it trying to live their lives and they're just stuck in this weird doom loop.

Haven't the anti vaxxers said since day dot that the vaccinated will see the error of their ways every damn season since the vaccines came out. Like, we're on our third winter now and the only people still harping on about this tit is them. Everyone else is getting on with it trying to live their lives and they're just stuck in this weird doom loop.
This! With everything else that actually is going on and the government actually are cocking up, why are they so obsessed with the vaccines that haven’t killed the masses?

Reactions: 2
Claiming Maddy is bullying her! 🤣🤣🤣 She's never interacted with her and tells followers not to make contact, so where is the bullying? Has the the little grifter already forgotten about all the people she has actively encouraged her flying monkeys and sheep to go after? The twisted victim narrative is ridiculous!
Oh it’s such a shame isn’t it. Short memories eh? I saw Maddie showed a screenshot of the number of people who are trying to message her. That took me back a few months. I suddenly became super popular……. What goes around comes around, does it not? 😉

Well, I had to jump on, even though I have been in a constant lurk!
The total take down today, of Ellie, has been the most beautiful and satisfying experience I have had, (since I was 14 and going to my first gig. T'PAU, and lied to my folks, still can't decide if that was cool?). Ellie! Honestly! You say about being bullied? Really? You very happily splashed the names of people on here, who dared to question and call out, all over your social...with threats to contact employers, police? With the deliberate action of having your fans /bullies start sending threats? You are stealing, lying and grifting! But the ultimate worst, you have influenced so many (especially young ladies), to not do a smear! How you can look at yourself!
And yeah, send the flying monkeys over!

• Heart
Reactions: 13

They’re such lovely specimens aren’t they? So full of love and light……. But you didn’t get a death wish - I did. I’m a winner. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Well, I had to jump on, even though I have been in a constant lurk!
The total take down today, of Ellie, has been the most beautiful and satisfying experience I have had, (since I was 14 and going to my first gig. T'PAU, and lied to my folks, still can't decide if that was cool?). Ellie! Honestly! You say about being bullied? Really? You very happily splashed the names of people on here, who dared to question and call out, all over your social...with threats to contact employers, police? With the deliberate action of having your fans /bullies start sending threats? You are stealing, lying and grifting! But the ultimate worst, you have influenced so many (especially young ladies), to not do a smear! How you can look at yourself!
And yeah, send the flying monkeys over!
Crazy isn’t it. The sheer double standards is breath taking and ‘ice watering’ (😉 if you know..). I mean, when the hounds were released on me I didn’t say a word on social media. As many of you know, I freely admitted that I went a bit mad with some of the comments I made and I fully accepted that some of the things I said were infantile, not very nice, etc. But I kept my trap shut. What was the point in trying to defend my silly behaviour? I could have got MY pals to go after them in retaliation, but I think I’m a bit bigger than that. 😇

As the saying goes, you can’t have your cake and eat it. You simply cannot on the one hand put yourself out there as a source of credible knowledge (knowing full well that you’re not) and when challenged by someone who actually IS credible, go crying to the bodies that those people belong to. If she has the belief that what she’s saying is right and proper, there is no need to send in the clowns or begin the ‘complaint’ process. If she’s right, we’ll all be dead soon and she can sit back and say “See, told you”.

In other news, I had a flu jab the other day. I did not die. I am going to have my umpteenth Covid booster shortly. I had a mammogram a few months ago, and shall continue to avail myself of whatever screening programmes there are known to man.

And just because I have been awol, I shall say these people are mentalist cunts.

NB. My personal views, not the views of anyone else remotely connected with me. 😉😉😉😉

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So, I think a huge issue is Russell Brand!!!

Years ago I disliked him, then he cleaned up, had some interesting projects and some great podcasts with some very good debates. I massively warmed to him. He is intelligent and has been able to have discussions that explain and highlight different sides to a variety of topics. HOWEVER, sadly over the pandemic and particularly the last year he has been building and building a very narrow minded and biased series of videos.

He is not wrong on some points and he does still display facts and different views BUT what he posts on Insta particularly is VERY clickbait and anti-vax, anti-big business, anti-government. My issue is not all the information which sometimes he does express in longer videos and makes SOME fair and valid points, but the idiots he reaches won't listen to everything as they are lazy and it doesn't fit their narrative. My main issue is the small snippets he takes for the short clips, as the 99% (literally) do not look any further and take this tit for gospel. He will have found that his following has increased, and his reach has rapidly increased as well purely because this is what algorithms in social do - negative and dramatic posts will always reach better and capture people's attention more!

This is what he and his team are cleverly doing which pisses me off. I think it is disgusting and I am angry at people like him who influence so many people. Those he reaches are not intelligent enough to filter and understand the overall issues, then pick up on people like Ellie who are spreading misinformation and feeling validated because of the tit Russell Brand is spreading.

Feeling angry at him today!

So, I think a huge issue is Russell Brand!!!

Years ago I disliked him, then he cleaned up, had some interesting projects and some great podcasts with some very good debates. I massively warmed to him. He is intelligent and has been able to have discussions that explain and highlight different sides to a variety of topics. HOWEVER, sadly over the pandemic and particularly the last year he has been building and building a very narrow minded and biased series of videos.

He is not wrong on some points and he does still display facts and different views BUT what he posts on Insta particularly is VERY clickbait and anti-vax, anti-big business, anti-government. My issue is not all the information which sometimes he does express in longer videos and makes SOME fair and valid points, but the idiots he reaches won't listen to everything as they are lazy and it doesn't fit their narrative. My main issue is the small snippets he takes for the short clips, as the 99% (literally) do not look any further and take this tit for gospel. He will have found that his following has increased, and his reach has rapidly increased as well purely because this is what algorithms in social do - negative and dramatic posts will always reach better and capture people's attention more!

This is what he and his team are cleverly doing which pisses me off. I think it is disgusting and I am angry at people like him who influence so many people. Those he reaches are not intelligent enough to filter and understand the overall issues, then pick up on people like Ellie who are spreading misinformation and feeling validated because of the tit Russell Brand is spreading.

Feeling angry at him today!
I agree. I used to follow him a few years ago. Massively respect his journey out of addiction, his raw honesty and like you say, he is very intelligent.
But, during covid, I started to feel more and more uneasy about his content. And more so the comments from his followers. Like you say, no attempt at looking into things further, just absorbing the tidbits and taking them as gospel, and it seemed to be fuelling him. I remember thinking, can he not see the level of these comments on his posts?! And it just got worse. So I stopped following him. It’s sad, as I think he could have been a fair, critical voice in the mainstream but he is now just riding on the back of his niche, more angry and ‘anti’ followers…

Hey gang. I’ve just caught up. Unfortunately I’m a little distracted by family matters at the moment so I’m dipping in and out. Wonderful chain of events yesterday.
I hope that this momentum keeps building now.

p.s. don’t forget to keep reporting Ellie’s account & posts. Let’s get her IN THE BIN.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hey gang. I’ve just caught up. Unfortunately I’m a little distracted by family matters at the moment so I’m dipping in and out. Wonderful chain of events yesterday.
I hope that this momentum keeps building now.

p.s. don’t forget to keep reporting Ellie’s account & posts. Let’s get her IN THE BIN.
Hope you’re ok lovely. I’m the same as you - trying to keep 560 plates spinning at once. Not smashed any as yet. Take it easy. x

• Heart
Hope you’re ok lovely. I’m the same as you - trying to keep 560 plates spinning at once. Not smashed any as yet. Take it easy. x
I am thanks oik - but my parents are sadly getting older. As you say, spinning plates trying to sort them out.

• Heart
  • Sad
Anyway, seeing as now we haven’t had a Play for Today, for many a long month, here is my overdue attempt:

Phone ringing…. ☎ 📞 📱
“Good morning, GMC, how can I direct your call?”
“Complaints department please”
“Hold the line” (receptionist can be heard telling her colleagues close by that she has a Nutjob on line one)
“Complaints, can I help?”
“Do you know who I am?”
“No madam, I’m sorry, I don’t. Is that your complaint? That we don’t know who you are?”
“Well, no, but I just thought you might have heard of me. I’m an internet sensation, the name is Alice Br… I do have many other names, but this is today’s name”
“Ok, how can I help?”
“Well, there’s been a number of really well qualified medics taking the piss out of me on Insta and Tik tok and I want you to tell them off”
(Telephone operator stares blankly into space. She has worked for the GMC since she left school in 1975 and she has no clue what this call is about.)
“I’m sorry madam, I don’t know what you’re talking about. Have you been the victim of a medical negligence? Has your doctor done something wrong?”
“No, they’re not my doctors, I’m not registered with a doctor, If I’m poorly I cure myself with erbs, supplements (I’ve got my own brand if you fancy any), sunning my bum hole, eating soil, shaving my head and eating coco pops. The doctors I’m complaining about are dead naughty and clever, and they’ve made a right fuckin show of me. It’s not on you know, I have a living to make online and tit like this can hurt my pocket”
“Oh, I see. Well, you know what, it sounds like something we would not get involved in. Why don’t you just have a word with them and ask them to stop being naughty?”
At this point, the caller goes completely mental and screams down the phone, “You’re all in this together, you’re as bad as Boris Johnson, big Pharma and anyone who has ever had a vaccination of any bastarding description. I hate you all. Don’t even log my complaint, I’ll just do a live and then send my buddies after them. That’ll show you”

At this point, the lovely little lady from the GMC breaths a deep sigh and says, “Oh, just duck off will you”.

😀

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.