Ellie Grey #21 It's my party and I'll lie if I want to

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the dress code? I think my invite might have been lost in transit. I’m definitely available though…..
Me too. Maybe we could have a live debate or something

dress code is skin tight ‘online fast fashion /sweat shop’ with a bit of ‘faux designer’, sea moss tattoos, David Dickinson coloured skin and absolutely NO FILTER or EYELASHES. Cause we don’t do them anymore.
Shaved head and / or nAtUrAl curls optional.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s beyond pathetic how she’s attempting to accuse people of bullying for literally debunking her tit. She complains about “the system” yet is happy to scuttle off to complain to them - the police, medical organisations. Why should they take you seriously hun? It’s proper snivelling weasel behaviour. If you want to be a pillar of truth at least stand upright. At the moment you’re one of those flimsy fake pillars made out of polystyrene, falls over at the flick of a finger. You got no integrity babe.

Reactions: 8
Well, I had to jump on, even though I have been in a constant lurk!
The total take down today, of Ellie, has been the most beautiful and satisfying experience I have had, (since I was 14 and going to my first gig. T'PAU, and lied to my folks, still can't decide if that was cool?). Ellie! Honestly! You say about being bullied? Really? You very happily splashed the names of people on here, who dared to question and call out, all over your social...with threats to contact employers, police? With the deliberate action of having your fans /bullies start sending threats? You are stealing, lying and grifting! But the ultimate worst, you have influenced so many (especially young ladies), to not do a smear! How you can look at yourself!
And yeah, send the flying monkeys over!
Hello! *Tips toe tentatively into Tattle*

I’ve had to resort to lurking of late too. I haven’t had much to contribute what with being blocked from all of Ellie’s accounts (despite never actually following any of them OR looking at her stories) AND my other favourite Dickwad- Ashlene’s. I’ve just not had any funny/outrageous observations to share ☹

Like @Wobbler though, I had to come on this morning after last night’s fall out. I poured myself a large glass of red & thoroughly enjoyed watching another professional pulling Ellie’s nonsense apart. The best thing about it for me was that it wasn’t *US*. Other people are seeing her shite, going ‘WTF?’, calling her out on it & bringing it to a wider audience. And it’s a beautiful thing.

Highly amused & irritated in equal measure at Ellie’s ongoing victim complex though. AS USUAL, her narcissism is astounding. Ellie says what the hell she likes online, but no one is allowed to question her or tell her she’s wrong about pretty much…..everything. Someone does & she’s so affronted by their audacity, she sends in her little army of illiterate minions to fight her battles for her. Again.

Think this sums up the average IQ of ‘Team Ellie’ quite nicely.

58037424-1C79-46B9-A3C5-88D82874C071.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

dress code is skin tight ‘online fast fashion /sweat shop’ with a bit of ‘faux designer’, sea moss tattoos, David Dickinson coloured skin and absolutely NO FILTER or EYELASHES. Cause we don’t do them anymore.
Oh for tit’s sake - there’s only a small number of looks that I have: Ballgown (I have been known to scrub up quite well for a Northern bastard), gym gear, dog walking gear, and normal clothing. So, I’m either sporting the woman or ball queen look. Either way, I bet I’ll be missed terribly…. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh for tit’s sake - there’s only a small number of looks that I have: Ballgown (I have been known to scrub up quite well for a Northern bastard), gym gear, dog walking gear, and normal clothing. So, I’m either sporting the woman or ball queen look. Either way, I bet I’ll be missed terribly…. 😂😂😂😂
As the guest of honour I think you should wear your ballgown - “Surprise witches

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched Maddy's stories. Brilliant #teammaddy
Is anyone else getting increasingly fed up with the anti-vaxx brigade popping up on every report of a death in the media with their stupid 💉 emojis? There was one yesterday on a report about Martine McCutcheon's brother claiming that Covid didn't cause blood clots, only the jabs did. I linked a study showing that Covid did indeed cause blood clots. He continued to insist that only jabbed people got them even though the study clearly stated it was a cohort of unvaccinated adults.
He then said his dad had died after the jab and that was definitely what killed him before telling me to do my research 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
It’s beyond pathetic how she’s attempting to accuse people of bullying for literally debunking her tit. She complains about “the system” yet is happy to scuttle off to complain to them - the police, medical organisations. Why should they take you seriously hun? It’s proper snivelling weasel behaviour. If you want to be a pillar of truth at least stand upright. At the moment you’re one of those flimsy fake pillars made out of polystyrene, falls over at the flick of a finger. You got no integrity babe.
It’s well funny. Her reporting a dr to the gmc is as ridiculous as trying to report goebbels to hitler.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hates 'the system' when it makes her ever so slightly put out or when it expects her to pay her fair share...runs straight to 'the system' when her feelings get hurt, when she needs medical care for whatever it is this week, when she wants to pop out kids, when she wants them educated/childcare, her bins emptying, her pre-packaged fruit and smoothies, etc. The irony only seems to be lost on her and her sheep. Maddy and other doctors are all 'sovereign beings' or whatever too by their arguments, what makes them think the GMC has any power to say otherwise. Surely the doctors just need to chant some ridiculous, ancient part of the Magna Carta or something and be able to get away with absolutely anything!

Reactions: 6
Wonder if we'll get a resurgence of Ellie’s fake cancer now she's had a setback. Something filmed in a hospital then telling everyone she's taking (yet another) break because she's gonna focus on herself and her kids.

How long has it been since we've heard about her illnesses?

• Haha

Dress code is skin tight, ‘online fast fashion /sweat shop’ with a bit of ‘faux designer’, sea moss tattoos, David Dickinson coloured skin and absolutely NO FILTER or EYELASHES. Cause we don’t do them anymore.
OH. How remiss of me, I almost forgot to congratulate you on the best thread title ever 🙌🏻

Genius.

I wouldn’t worry too much about the dress code though. I think we can safely say that Ellie’s ‘party’ isn’t happening. And never was 🤥

#ellienomates

Reactions: 3
Ellie saying Maddy isn’t blocked.
Posting a screenshot to prove the point.

Forgetting that the photo at the bottom doesn’t match either of her ‘Ellie grey’ accounts.

she’s really just not very clever is she?
That screenshot is from her Tr;pe account. So maddie hasn't blocked ellie she blocked her crappy supplements

Reactions: 2
Christ almighty. Literally so much to unpick here 🤯

View attachment 1650632
Oh Ellie.
That’s just not true, is it? I distinctly remember you promoting a local beauty salon in exchange for some free sunbed sessions. And you most certainly DO throw grenades then cry when you get hit by shrapnel. You did it yesterday and you’re doing it right now.

And if nothing Jess said has ‘discredited’ you- it’s only because you had no credibility to begin with.

Probably best we don’t even begin with what you advocate for not killing thousands of people…….
Missed cancer screening, anyone?

Reactions: 11
What you don’t seem to realise Ellie is that ALL of your content, bullshit, misinformation and conspiracies is ONE GIANT GRENADE! Anyone that questions you… is in fact the “shrapnel” and boy oh boy do you cry about it.

Nothing you say is “unbiased” far from it. It’s all stitched together from bollox. You’ll jump on anything (without context or not) that slightly hints to your narrative. You are the definition of biased. If you were so “unbiased” hun, you wouldn’t have created a dictatorship style echo chamber where even an innocent question gets blocked and deleted. You don’t cultivate a place of discussion and back and forth with balancing views. You shut it all down.

And you can’t be bought you say? Only cos no one wants to buy you! I’m sure if pretty little thing or innocent smoothies or Holland and Barratt reached out to you, you’d take it in an instant! But guess what no one does, because no one wants to be associated with you and the garbage you spout.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.