Ellie Grey #19 On holiday, with followers' money?? Lied about where & got tested. Now isn't that scummy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking yesterday, I wonder how long some of these people actually spend on their phones/using technology. Some of the stuff they put out, must take bloody ages to do, putting music to tit, sound effects, piecing tit together etc. I was wondering about the time this all takes.
Then I remembered that the majority of them don’t work, so they can spend as much time as they like, cock arsing around on social media, trying to maintain their relevance and their followers.

And the majority of them are parents - don’t know about you guys, but when my children were young, the spare time I did have, I spent with them. We’d play together, read books, paint, bake, walk, sing, watch videos, normal parent/child stuff. If I took photos of my kids, it was on a camera and I’d wait for them to be developed. When I depart this earth, my lot are going to have to empty the loft and there they will find boxes and boxes of photos. No doubt they will piss themselves laughing at the crapness of them! Back then, there was no opportunity to filter them, no second, third, fiftieth pose, if our eyes were closed, or one of the kids was trying to get away, that would be the photo.

Anyway, whilst off on one of my many trips down memory lane, I remembered Wanky Walton……. What the duck happened to that fuckhead? Well over in cesspitagram, on the 14 April he announced that he had some bleeping ground breaking news that would be ‘ice watering*’ (if you know, you know😂). Said news was going to be announced in a ‘few days’.

Walton posted a video recently. He’d lost his phone and couldn’t ‘do’ anything. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 However, everything is still “fuckin mental” (yeah, we know) and the update is imminent. He’s had some “bleeping good news” and he’s “back on it”. I’m so disappointed, he was my only hope. 😂😂😂😂

Finally, who is Simon Parry? Apparently he has been sectioned and is now in a ‘mental hospital, or whatever they’re called these days’ (sic) and the plan is to turn up and break him out. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was thinking yesterday, I wonder how long some of these people actually spend on their phones/using technology. Some of the stuff they put out, must take bloody ages to do, putting music to tit, sound effects, piecing tit together etc. I was wondering about the time this all takes.
Then I remembered that the majority of them don’t work, so they can spend as much time as they like, cock arsing around on social media, trying to maintain their relevance and their followers.

And the majority of them are parents - don’t know about you guys, but when my children were young, the spare time I did have, I spent with them. We’d play together, read books, paint, bake, walk, sing, watch videos, normal parent/child stuff. If I took photos of my kids, it was on a camera and I’d wait for them to be developed. When I depart this earth, my lot are going to have to empty the loft and there they will find boxes and boxes of photos. No doubt they will piss themselves laughing at the crapness of them! Back then, there was no opportunity to filter them, no second, third, fiftieth pose, if our eyes were closed, or one of the kids was trying to get away, that would be the photo.

Anyway, whilst off on one of my many trips down memory lane, I remembered Wanky Walton……. What the duck happened to that fuckhead? Well over in cesspitagram, on the 14 April he announced that he had some bleeping ground breaking news that would be ‘ice watering*’ (if you know, you know😂). Said news was going to be announced in a ‘few days’.

Walton posted a video recently. He’d lost his phone and couldn’t ‘do’ anything. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 However, everything is still “fuckin mental” (yeah, we know) and the update is imminent. He’s had some “bleeping good news” and he’s “back on it”. I’m so disappointed, he was my only hope. 😂😂😂😂

Finally, who is Simon Parry? Apparently he has been sectioned and is now in a ‘mental hospital, or whatever they’re called these days’ (sic) and the plan is to turn up and break him out. 😂😂😂😂😂😂
What's with the miniature coffin ⚰ in picture two?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
God I knew she’d be fawning all over him she’s so desperate. Did anyone watch it?
Nah I didn't watch it but I'm lurking in the group. There'll be a recording but from the comments hardly any people actually watched it.

Oooh Natureellieyou back on public spouting nonsense

Reactions: 3
Nah I didn't watch it but I'm lurking in the group. There'll be a recording but from the comments hardly any people actually watched it.

Yep, absolute shite as usual. Taking everything out of context and twisting for her own agenda. Apparently there has not been one single study that exercise is beneficial! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Yep, absolute shite as usual. Taking everything out of context and twisting for her own agenda. Apparently there has not been one single study that exercise is beneficial! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Yep in one sentence saying we've been conditioned to eat 3 meals a day then later on the post talks about the rise in obesity being due to being fast food being pushed onto us and being told we should be eating every minute of the day.

Consistency please ellie. Every time I go past fast food joints its full of thin people.

Oh god watching this webinar while I do chores. They're aligning lgbtq people with pedophiles. That's just the same tit fr the 80s. These idiots are just regressing.

Julie actually said that pedophiles will be growing babies themselves using the new technology.

Then straight into abortion and misinformation.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]
Imagine being THAT much of a bleep, that while away on holiday with 2 out of your 3 children, you choose to take your time to pen an Instagram post spouting shite about health & the NHS (which you’re MORE than happy to use on a regular basis)
As if you could make yourself look anymore like a bleep 🤡 👏🏼

Reading the curly mop cunts latest post…it seems that Ellie now doesn’t believe in maths as well as science.
She’s trying to convince her dumb ass followers that having a calorie deficit diet won’t mean you’ll lose weight 🤣🤣🤣🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Simon Parry also known as Big Sy or Bigsy camped outside parliament and other locations talking absolute nonsense about vaccines, 5G and flat earth. He has a Telegram channel that’s the usual bonkers bollocks (Box Clever Army). He was always singing random songs such as “Hang Tony Blair in Parliament Square”. Not good talking about executing MPs after what has happened over the last few years. Was a bit too vocal about hangings etc so that’s part of why he is sectioned for 28 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes, Ellie…that’s exactly what he’s saying 🤣🤡
If you’d done your research you’d know this. Haven’t you seen all those documentaries where fitness advocates do extreme diets for 30 days. One which I’ll point out in particular, was of a man who only ate twinkies for 30 days but his calorie intake was only 1500. Even though he was only eating utter shite, he still lost weight…BECAUSE HE WAS IN A CALORIE DEFICIT, YOU bleep! 🤣🤡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes Ellie, that’s EXACTLY what he was saying.

You’re bright as a button aren’t you?

*ruffles her curly little mop*

Reactions: 11
Bloody Hell, Beebs is taking her time with the rant about the swimming pool! 🤦🏼‍♀️

More stupid comments after Liey’s post about eating etc. A plant based diet with a healthy amount of protein (meat, eggs etc) fat dairy etc is the best one (except for people with allergies or certain food intolerance). 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
If you’d done your research you’d know this. Haven’t you seen all those documentaries where fitness advocates do extreme diets for 30 days. One which I’ll point out in particular, was of a man who only ate twinkies for 30 days but his calorie intake was only 1500. Even though he was only eating utter shite, he still lost weight…BECAUSE HE WAS IN A CALORIE DEFICIT, YOU bleep! 🤣🤡
What was Bernie teaching her when her peers were studying key stage 2 science?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is like the old ‘what weighs more a ton of bricks or a ton of feathers?’ They both weigh the same you stupid twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.