Ellie Grey #19 On holiday, with followers' money?? Lied about where & got tested. Now isn't that scummy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Suncream is evil" she yelps as she proudly shows off her BBQ'd receeding hairline...
Imagine a ‘holiday’ where you simply lie about with the one purpose of burning your skin so that your mates can admire your amazing tan. Not actually ‘doing’ anything at all. Seeing nothing of the area you’re in, no experiencing the culture, foods, landmarks, just pissing about in the sun. Wow. I can’t think of anything I’d like to do less.

Reactions: 10
Imagine a ‘holiday’ where you simply lie about with the one purpose of burning your skin so that your mates can admire your amazing tan. Not actually ‘doing’ anything at all. Seeing nothing of the area you’re in, no experiencing the culture, foods, landmarks, just pissing about in the sun. Wow. I can’t think of anything I’d like to do less.
She’s no idea what culture is.

Reactions: 6
Guessing lieys poor kids are sunburnt by now or sweltering having to wear clothes to cover up and stay out the sun because she needs to prove a point to the gram .. what a sad life I actually really feel for those children

Reactions: 6
Guessing lieys poor kids are sunburnt by now or sweltering having to wear clothes to cover up and stay out the sun because she needs to prove a point to the gram .. what a sad life I actually really feel for those children
Or just secretly wearing factor 50.

Reactions: 9
I predict Beeba is triggered by the normal people who said/ did something really normal that goes against her cult thinking. I predict she'll further isolate herself and her children by not allowing her girls to attend kids club anymore.

Beebs, you need to let your kids encounter things that aren't cults. You need to realise the world will not think like you all the time and being in a bubble is ridiculous.

Going to the local pool isn't a matrix, it's simply society. Get over yourself.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I've just watched Beebs showing off her "skin care" routine. If it wasn't Beebs I'd assume it was a comedy parody of a beauty advert.

I'm 57 and look younger than her - no animal fat or drinking pee involved either. I prefer Oil of Ulay moisturiser and wine :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just watched Beebs showing off her "skin care" routine. If it wasn't Beebs I'd assume it was a comedy parody of a beauty advert.

I'm 57 and look younger than her - no animal fat or drinking pee involved either. I prefer Oil of Ulay moisturiser and wine :LOL:
I’m same age as her and really hope i don’t look that bad 🤣 has anyone really been asking her for beauty tips? She’s like a wizened old raisin.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jools is now saying we've got 2 weeks left before the New World Order starts. I thought it had already started or was imminent several times already in the last 2 years.

She says it's gunna be fatal. She's such a loser. Anyone gonna watch her live with Ash?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really don’t get this whole ‘drinking your pee’ thing.

It’s a WASTE product. It’s the stuff your body no longer needs and wants shot of.

Reactions: 8

It’s a WASTE product. It’s the stuff your body no longer needs and wants shot of.
Surely any water products she drinks should go through that stupid water machine lol.

I'd love to know her reasons for drinking piss, love to hear the culty madness for that one. Oh christ, she gonna get her daughters into all this sort of tit too isn't she. Urgh

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Or just secretly wearing factor 50.
Well, she lies about everything else. Right down to where she is 🙄

She’s admitted to using a more natural brand (Green People) in the past- why not just say that? Why the endless posts about suncream causing cancer & encouraging people not to use it at all? Typical Eliie, do as I say, not as I do.

Anti-Conspiracy Memewars shared a good post about sunscreen earlier, as *shock*, lots of’wellness’ influencers share the anti-sunscreen posts the moment the summer starts (not just you, unoriginal Ellie). Also thanks to her, I’ve come across another science communicator to love.
She blows ElLIE’s ‘you don’t need sunglasses’ theory straight out of the water.

F215773D-BA4D-44DB-940A-22D1F938CDC7.jpeg

Reactions: 4

100%. I also wouldn’t eat my own tit (obv).

Jools is now saying we've got 2 weeks left before the New World Order starts. I thought it had already started or was imminent several times already in the last 2 years.

She says it's gunna be fatal. She's such a loser. Anyone gonna watch her live with Ash?
Def not living in fear though (or encouraging others to do so). What’s the point in working so hard on her bizniz if the world is about to end or whatever she’s claiming is gonna happen?

Reactions: 5
Oh Ellie, better get back on your socials. You're losing followers!!!
30 in one day
30 followers lost, or are most of them potentially people she has blocked after cancelling orders like that other woman when they dared ask where the items they had paid for were? How dare they expect a "business" to supply what they've paid for in a timely manner and close to the 6th May given that was when the website suggested preorders were being sent!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.