Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't pay council tax then complains about council not doing work that council tax pays for 🙃
Leave a comment pointing out her masterpiece in double standards. It’s on someone else’s page, so she can’t delete it! 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20220311-113010_Instagram.jpg

I think she may just be gone at this point. She has absolutely no reason to know what this account (partner's) is as it doesn't follow her, look at her stories, doesn't like anybody speaking out against her and her ilk, etc.

But it was time for this given the TikTok carry on.

Screenshot_20220311-112524_Instagram.jpg

...or an energy expert

• Haha
Reactions: 12
found the property, I thought her business was elsewhere though, another nearby village? Anyway, I thought tax band deletion only applied to properties that were in severe disrepair/ not habitable?

Reactions: 3
Is the property not showing in the list when you search for the postcode? If not, you should be able to play around with the third from last number in the url I think to get it come up.

She’s not got another dog has she???
Christ on a bleeping bike, what is it with these people and animals? I will never understand this blasé and ultimately reckless approach to owning animals. You can’t just take an animal into your family and then dispose of it when it becomes hard work.

And the message the kids get - get an animal and once you get bored of it or it becomes a challenge, get rid or swap it for something else. Liey, I can’t find the words to describe my dislike of you. Suffice to say, you’re a cunting waste of skin.

This is how scared they are bahahahahahaha duck off Liey you curly headed twit !! It’s more like you’ve been found out on Tik Tok and people on their are not as dumb as you’re usual insta / telegram worshipper are they and you couldn’t control the narrative ! They called you out and looked at your pages , read on here & you got found out being the right wing little grifter you are and what did you do ? you hid ! At least own it you massive twit blaming the powers that be don’t make me laugh you child , get back to flooring the bleep shed … 🤣🤣

God the comments from people on your page is hysterical 🤦‍♀️ How long will the comment describing you as being a little bit “Judgy ” & “self righteous” or my personal favourite question are your “devices secure” . I remember you saying you found a listening device in your flat before Liey 🤣🤣I’m sure Daddy Morphett would have checked that with his conspiracy mindset …. What a bleep 🤦‍♀️
What a crock of cock.

I am a self admitted technophobe - I yearn for the days of Olivetti typewriters, telex machines, switchboards and a good letter, written on Basildon Bond, in fountain pen / with a stamp on the envelope.

However, I manage to use all the social media channels she frequents, without being thrown out, hacked etc etc.

No one in the higher echelons of anywhere at all, knows who she is, and what’s more, if they did, they wouldn’t give a shiny shite about her.

Liey, stop your tit now, people are just laughing at you.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
found the property, I thought her business was elsewhere though, another nearby village? Anyway, I thought tax band deletion only applied to properties that were in severe disrepair/ not habitable?
Is the property not showing in the list when you search for the postcode? If not, you should be able to play around with the third from last number in the url I think to get it come up.
So the property she lives at has definitely had its Tax Band deleted (owned by Davison Oxley Homes on the Land Registry). However there is a second property that is 'kind of' the same address but not on the Land Registry.

My thoughts, and this is pure conjecture, is that either the property has been split into two properties (and had one deleted for tax) or renamed (and had the previous address deleted). Eloise may be using the address of the property with the deleted tax band as a 'legal occupier', but refusing any bills registered to the new address. Now I'm not sure where she would stand from a legal standpoint, but my understanding of fraud is that defined by being an intentional activity. You can't get much more intentional than selling webinars on how to do it.

There's 97 people registered for her webinar tonight at £30 a pop. That's £2910 for what is essentially telling people how to commit fraud.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
So the property she lives at has definitely had its Tax Band deleted (owned by Davison Oxley Homes on the Land Registry). However there is a second property that is 'kind of' the same address but not on the Land Registry.

My thoughts, and this is pure conjecture, is that either the property has been split into two properties (and had one deleted for tax) or renamed (and had the previous address deleted). Eloise may be using the address of the property with the deleted tax band as a 'legal occupier', but refusing any bills registered to the new address. Now I'm not sure where she would stand from a legal standpoint, but my understanding of fraud is that defined by being an intentional activity. You can't get much more intentional than selling webinars on how to do it.

There's 97 people registered for her webinar tonight at £30 a pop. That's £2910 for what is essentially telling people how to commit fraud.
I think maybe the property has been renamed. I haven't paid for land registry information yet, but I can see there is a property with a similar name. I also see that two houses (possibly next door to each other) were sold in the same week, not sure if that has anything to do with it. Do you know if her new "business" is based at that address? I'm sure she mentioned another nearby village when looking for an employee?

Reactions: 2
My understanding of fraud is that it is defined by being an intentional activity. You can't get much more intentional than selling webinars on how to do it.

And this is where Eloise’s arrogance/lack of intelligence lets her down. She’d probably get away with some of this tit if she just kept quiet about it. But no, she has to A, Appear to be an authority about a subject, any subject to feed her own narcissism. B, Make some money from gullible people off the back of it.

The fact that she’s incriminating herself by advertising it all over social media is just the icing on the cake 🤡

I wonder if they have Innocent smoothies in Holloway……..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is how scared they are bahahahahahaha duck off Liey you curly headed twit !! It’s more like you’ve been found out on Tik Tok and people on their are not as dumb as you’re usual insta / telegram worshipper are they and you couldn’t control the narrative ! They called you out and looked at your pages , read on here & you got found out being the right wing little grifter you are and what did you do ? you hid ! At least own it you massive twit blaming the powers that be don’t make me laugh you child , get back to flooring the bleep shed … 🤣🤣

God the comments from people on your page is hysterical 🤦‍♀️ How long will the comment describing you as being a little bit “Judgy ” & “self righteous” or my personal favourite question are your “devices secure” . I remember you saying you found a listening device in your flat before Liey 🤣🤣I’m sure Daddy Morphett would have checked that with his conspiracy mindset …. What a bleep 🤦‍♀️
So delusional. My printer broke today, I must know something the government doesn’t want me to share 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just don’t understand this ‘not wanting to pay your way’ ethos. Would you go in Sainsbury’s pile your trolley high and waltz through the check outs without so much as a kiss me arse? I mean why not? Lambs roam the country side and we can walk on the moors, therefore a leg of lamb must be free? Yes? Toilet rolls are recycled, so she must have wiped her arse on them at some point in the past, therefore she’s reclaiming what was once hers, right?

Just pay what you owe, you insufferable little bleep. What would become of us all if everyone was to follow her lead? Going through life bleeping free loading. Odious bint.

Reactions: 13

Anyone know her address? One for the unpaid tax books 😂

Reactions: 2
I reckon she's done it herself, I imagine she's aware of the net closing in on her

Reactions: 7
The one thing we know about Liey is that when the going gets tough, she fucks off. She will either announce a ‘break from the toxicities of social media’ or ‘My account has been removed’ - usually this happens when she’s been caught being a bleep (surprisingly, it doesn’t happen as often as you might think…. Given that she’s a bleep, full stop). I think she feels that these breaks (enforced or otherwise) give her disciples the chance to forget her cuntery.

However…….. there’s the small matter of the people in here, most of whom have good memories and the screen shots to match. 😊

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.