Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear. Like Ellie, Tattle was being a bit of a dick last night & I can see that in my attempt to add the link to the TikTok in it- my post just arrived three times instead 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m so pleased to see this 👏🏻
I could only bear to look at her page once or twice. Hideous, hideous woman. The passive-aggressive way she would address people who dared to disagree with her. Pinning their comment, so her hateful followers could abuse them too. Vile.

I actually have a big issue with free-birthers. Dangerous, selfish twats. Have a home birth if you want, but have a bloody midwife there incase it all goes tits up. It often does & I know this because I’ve been involved in picking up the pieces several times.

A couple of months ago, my team attended a neonatal emergency down in A&E. A baby had been brought in by ambulance having been born ‘flat’ (not breathing, no signs of life) at home. Turns out Mum had free-birthed. The back story, when we were able to get it, was that she’d also refused all antenatal care. The baby was thought to be term, but was extremely small for it's gestational age- something that would most likely have been picked up & monitored by professionals, had she allowed them to. I don’t know the result of the inquest yet, but the suspicion amongst the attending Drs was that the baby was probably stillborn.

That woman clearly didn’t want any ‘unnatural’ intervention, but the sad reality is that had she consented to some- that baby would be alive today.
Selfish woman. My baby would have died if I’d not gone to hospital when I did. According to Beeeeba, your body will not grow a baby that it can’t birth naturally! 🤬 Bauhaus witch is happy for babies to die if that’s what nature intends, it’s just a part of life apparently! 😤

Tabby has been MANIFESTING a cat for the longest time. You jean she’s whinged about getting one for ages
To replace their poor dog that they let go. Pisses me off, a pet is for life.

Yes 👌🏻

And Ellie’s predictably arrogant response 🙄

View attachment 1114593
I love this guy. Now following 😍

WTF? Yeah right I bet Putin would tit himself if he saw you giving birth. What a complete head!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don’t think tick tocks the place for you is it Ellie. She’s getting absolutely ripped over there. Surprise surprise she’s gone private

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think tick tocks the place for you is it Ellie. She’s getting absolutely ripped over there. Surprise surprise she’s gone private
I won’t lie, I’m not a fan of TikTok- I don’t even like selfies, so endless videos of people talking to camera & videoing themselves dancing is pure cringe to me, BUT I am loving the Ellie backlash. It’s just what she needs to see.

I’ll never understand how people on Instagram have been taken in by her bullshit for so long & continue to defend her. It’s high time someone stood up to her, shrugged off her little army of sheep & called her out for being the absolute toxic bleep that she is.

Good on Conor for being the one to do it. We need to have his back- might be a bumpy ride.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
More meaningless drivel from exposing_nothing. He posts tit and his seals rise up and clap thier flippers together and post 💕 and 💯 and just generally suck up to the pointless little prick.
I find it hard to really express what a prick this guy is!

So caught up in his own legend!

Reactions: 1
Anyone see curtain lips on her easyJet flight refusing to wear a mask with the kids? Delayed the flight so pilot could come and speak with her. Disgrace. Size of that diamond ring but yet flies easy jet. Also calling herself a modern day Joan of 'Arch' bleeping idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone see curtain lips on her easyJet flight refusing to wear a mask with the kids? Delayed the flight so pilot could come and speak with her. Disgrace. Size of that diamond ring but yet flies easy jet. Also calling herself a modern day Joan of 'Arch' bleeping idiot
Yeah she went full on Karen. bleeping embarrassing

Reactions: 5
Exactly!!!! It’s not a real diamond 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.