Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey šŸ‘‹šŸ» newbie to the Ellie Grey debacle, I like the above guy went to find info on how/why she was claiming gas and leccy was free/subsidised as having worked in many different places over the years that one was a new one to me, couldnā€™t find anything and basically knew she was talking shite.
what I was interested to see she has registered companies but never any accounts? That she charges for talking at events? (This was just a assumption based on wording from one of her posts) sheā€™s either terribleat business or very good at it

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hey šŸ‘‹šŸ» newbie to the Ellie Grey debacle, I like the above guy went to find info on how/why she was claiming gas and leccy was free/subsidised as having worked in many different places over the years that one was a new one to me, couldnā€™t find anything and basically knew she was talking shite.
what I was interested to see she has registered companies but never any accounts? That she charges for talking at events? (This was just a assumption based on wording from one of her posts) sheā€™s either terribleat business or very good at it
Welcome šŸ¤
She has indeed registered companies & as Iā€™m sure youā€™ve observed- has received notice for compulsory strike off for Power to the People. Given that one of her other areas of interest is tax avoidance, itā€™s not surprising that sheā€™s never registered any accounts. She was charging subscription fees for PTTP though & selling merchandise, so she canā€™t claim it never made any profit. If youā€™ve had a good scroll through the threads already, you probably donā€™t need me to tell you sheā€™s a grifter.

Despite her arrogant all-knowing facade, I suspect sheā€™s not actually very bright. She has been charging for running webinars for the gullible, whilst also claiming to be working full time & ā€˜closing multi million pound dealsā€™ for an unnamed company. If she works for a company with that kind of turnover, surely sheā€™s paying PAYE & is known to The Taxman & canā€™t just opt out of self-assessment? I know very little about tax myself, so Iā€™m really just speculating.

I just find it amusing that she says and does all these things- a lot of which are contradictory & seems to justā€¦ā€¦.forget- as she moves on to the next project. Talking of which, I wonder if sheā€™s remembered to hand her notice in at the unnamed company prior to the grand opening of the bleep Shed? šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Welcome šŸ¤
She has indeed registered companies & as Iā€™m sure youā€™ve observed- has received notice for compulsory strike off for Power to the People. Given that one of her other areas of interest is tax avoidance, itā€™s not surprising that sheā€™s never registered any accounts. She was charging subscription fees for PTTP though & selling merchandise, so she canā€™t claim it never made any profit. If youā€™ve had a good scroll through the threads already, you probably donā€™t need me to tell you sheā€™s a grifter.

Despite her arrogant all-knowing facade, I suspect sheā€™s not actually very bright. She has been charging for running webinars for the gullible, whilst also claiming to be working full time & ā€˜closing multi million pound dealsā€™ for an unnamed company. If she works for a company with that kind of turnover, surely sheā€™s paying PAYE & is known to The Taxman & canā€™t just opt out of self-assessment? I know very little about tax myself, so Iā€™m really just speculating.

I just find it amusing that she says and does all these things- a lot of which are contradictory & seems to justā€¦ā€¦.forget- as she moves on to the next project. Talking of which, I wonder if sheā€™s remembered to hand her notice in at the unnamed company prior to the grand opening of the bleep Shed? šŸ¤”
Can't forget she was also purchasing land to live off grid or some commune of the freethinking weirdos.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Welcome šŸ¤

Iā€™ve only made it through one or two threads back and Iā€™m already far more shocked than I expected!
Iā€™ve heard that there are certain types of conspiracy theorists that basically become so obsessed and itā€™s because it gives them a)sense of purpose b) inflated sense of knowledge (that they think they have the most of because everyone else is ā€œasleepā€ c)feeds to those with naracistic tendencies. Sounds like most of these already fit her šŸ˜¬

Can't forget she was also purchasing land to live off grid or some commune of the freethinking weirdos.
Hereā€™s hoping šŸ¤žunfortunately she probably enjoys the attention too much to actually just piss off!

This is how scared they are bahahahahahaha duck off Liey you curly headed twit !! Itā€™s more like youā€™ve been found out on Tik Tok and people on their are not as dumb as youā€™re usual insta / telegram worshipper are they and you couldnā€™t control the narrative ! They called you out and looked at your pages , read on here & you got found out being the right wing little grifter you are and what did you do ? you hid ! At least own it you massive twit blaming the powers that be donā€™t make me laugh you child , get back to flooring the bleep shed ā€¦ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

God the comments from people on your page is hysterical šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø How long will the comment describing you as being a little bit ā€œJudgy ā€ & ā€œself righteousā€ or my personal favourite question are your ā€œdevices secureā€ . I remember you saying you found a listening device in your flat before Liey šŸ¤£šŸ¤£Iā€™m sure Daddy Morphett would have checked that with his conspiracy mindset ā€¦. What a bleep šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Well Tattlers, I've had a breakthrough! I was going to sit on it a while longer, but considering the recent revelations its worth keeping the momentum going.

When our dear Eloise posted pictures of her council tax band deleted, it got me thinking. Was this picture genuine or another one of her grifts?
Working on the assumption that she's not paying Council Tax, it's likely that the picture is genuine (Her narcissism overcoming her data protection sensibilities). Since she posted that I've been running a handful of postcodes through the gov council tax checker every once and a while to see if I could find a match. I couldn't, I cast my net too wide and covered the whole of Hastings. There's over 3000 postcodes so it would take forever, so I gave up. However when it was mentioned about her posts on Facebook for mundane things I had a look, and saw a post with a specific location.

With this I checked the council tax checker again... And bingo I found her!

Now I'm going to be very careful not to give away any details that can be accused of doxxing, however I will give enough so that if someone is persistent as me that the information can be verified. I think that's a fair balance.

Anyway onto my findings.

The property with the deleted tax band was sold in December 2020. I found an old estate agent advert (and downloaded the brochure) with a lot of pictures of the garden. I then cross-referenced the trees/bushes of the brochure with Eloise's garden pictures/videos on Instagram. Point to note, the bench and swings were there when the property was on the market, and are pretty much still in the same place. So, its definitely confirmed that Eloise lives in the property with the deleted tax band, and uploaded a real screenshot to Instagram.

Then I used land registry to find out who the owner is and confirm the plot.

The owner, ladies and gentlemen of the Tattle is... nonother than Davison Oxley Homes. If that name sounds familiar to you its because it is. Oliver Leverett Oxley (husband of Emma B/Emma Oxley) is one of the Directors, remember him from thread 6?

Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled. | Page 39 | Tattle Life

Speculation is that he is the father of Eloise's youngest, and after it was last brought up last April, they both quickly deleted each other as friends on social media, and he went private for a bit. He hasn't posted anything on Facebook since then (when he did an anti-mask video).

So, in summary. Eloise is staying in a house (with an estimated market rent of Ā£1650pcm), that is owned by a company, that is run by someone who is speculated to be her youngest childs father. In danger of sounding like a conspiracy theorist, there's quite a lot of coincidence's here!

There is a few discrepancies over an additional property that doesn't exist on the Land Registry (but does on the Council Tax Banding), which may be how she avoids paying council tax, but its currently inconclusive.

Another possible explanation is that Oliver is paying the council tax (through the business, as the owner), although I doubt his wife would be very happy about that.

I've already had a chat with the local authority and have passed on all the evidence I think they need, so hopefully that goes somewhere. And now I've confirmed her address I will be contacting the crimestoppers electricity fraud hotline. The net is closing Eloise!

Oh and before I forget I also informed them about the webinar shes doing (via PTTP), so Eloise, if you are reading this there is a moderate chance that one of those subscribers is actually someone collecting evidence against you.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Well Tattlers, I've had a breakthrough! I was going to sit on it a while longer, but considering the recent revelations its worth keeping the momentum going.

When our dear Eloise posted pictures of her council tax band deleted, it got me thinking. Was this picture genuine or another one of her grifts?
Working on the assumption that she's not paying Council Tax, it's likely that the picture is genuine (Her narcissism overcoming her data protection sensibilities). Since she posted that I've been running a handful of postcodes through the gov council tax checker every once and a while to see if I could find a match. I couldn't, I cast my net too wide and covered the whole of Hastings. There's over 3000 postcodes so it would take forever, so I gave up. However when it was mentioned about her posts on Facebook for mundane things I had a look, and saw a post with a specific location.

Now I'm going to be very careful not to give away any details that can be accused of doxxing, however I will give enough so that if someone is persistent as me that the information can be verified. I think that's a fair balance.

Anyway onto my findings.

The property with the deleted tax band was sold in December 2020. I found an old estate agent advert (and downloaded the brochure) with a lot of pictures of the garden. I then cross-referenced the trees/bushes of the brochure with Eloise's garden pictures/videos on Instagram. Point to note, the bench and swings were there when the property was on the market, and are pretty much still in the same place. So, its definitely confirmed that Eloise lives in the property with the deleted tax band, and uploaded a real screenshot to Instagram.

The owner, ladies and gentlemen of the Tattle is... nonother than Davison Oxley Homes. If that name sounds familiar to you its because it is. Oliver Leverett Oxley (husband of Emma B/Emma Oxley) is one of the Directors, remember him from thread 6?

Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled. | Page 39 | Tattle Life

Speculation is that he is the father of Eloise's youngest, and after it was last brought up last April, they both quickly deleted each other as friends on social media, and he went private for a bit. He hasn't posted anything on Facebook since then (when he did an anti-mask video).

So, in summary. Eloise is staying in a house (with an estimated market rent of Ā£1650pcm), that is owned by a company, that is run by someone who is speculated to be her youngest childs father. In danger of sounding like a conspiracy theorist, there's quite a lot of coincidence's here!

There is a few discrepancies over an additional property that doesn't exist on the Land Registry (but does on the Council Tax Banding), which may be how she avoids paying council tax, but its currently inconclusive.

Another possible explanation is that Oliver is paying the council tax (through the business, as the owner), although I doubt his wife would be very happy about that.

I've already had a chat with the local authority and have passed on all the evidence I think they need, so hopefully that goes somewhere. And now I've confirmed her address I will be contacting the crimestoppers electricity fraud hotline. The net is closing Eloise!

Oh and before I forget I also informed them about the webinar shes doing (via PTTP), so Eloise, if you are reading this there is a moderate chance that one of those subscribers is actually someone collecting evidence against you.
Excellent work, well done šŸ§

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Anyway onto my findings.

Maybe you should be a private detective šŸ¤£ amazing work!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Anyway onto my findings.

Excellent (makes note never to upset Veritas)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Anyway onto my findings.

ILY Veritas ā™„

I was really hoping youā€™d pop up with your usual astute observations about the latest episode of The Eliie Show. This did not disappoint šŸ‘ŒšŸ»

In short, Ellie is encouraging others not to pay Council Tax under the guise of some ā€˜cleverā€™ loophole, when in fact- the most likely scenario is that sheā€™s not even following her own advice- she doesnā€™t pay Council Tax because SOMEONE ELSE IS PAYING IT FOR HER.

This girl is rotten to the core. Sheā€™d step over her own grandmother if she thought it would get her more likes & follows.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Anyway onto my findings.

Amazing detective work. Neil Buckle should ask you for lessons.

So are we saying that she is living rent and council tax free in a house owned by her secret baby daddy in exchange for her keeping quiet? Because that would make a lot of sense.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Anyway onto my findings.

Incredible work !!! Wow šŸ˜® are you by any chance on the Netflix Documentary ā€œDonā€™t duck with catsā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ they have nothing on your social media detective work šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘
Just looking on the back of your work , I canā€™t see how there could be any connection between Ollie , Emma & Ellie . He obviously has a thing for Song writers / singers who live in Battle or the local area

Attachments

Reactions: 1
This is how scared they are bahahahahahaha duck off Liey you curly headed twit !! Itā€™s more like youā€™ve been found out on Tik Tok and people on their are not as dumb as youā€™re usual insta / telegram worshipper are they and you couldnā€™t control the narrative ! They called you out and looked at your pages , read on here & you got found out being the right wing little grifter you are and what did you do ? you hid ! At least own it you massive twit blaming the powers that be donā€™t make me laugh you child , get back to flooring the bleep shed ā€¦ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

God the comments from people on your page is hysterical šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø How long will the comment describing you as being a little bit ā€œJudgy ā€ & ā€œself righteousā€ or my personal favourite question are your ā€œdevices secureā€ . I remember you saying you found a listening device in your flat before Liey šŸ¤£šŸ¤£Iā€™m sure Daddy Morphett would have checked that with his conspiracy mindset ā€¦. What a bleep šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
Perhaps the simple answer to Lieyā€™s problems with everything online is a much less sinister reason ie the silly grifty little bleep hasnā€™t paid her internet provider bill? šŸ˜†

• Haha
Amazing detective work. Neil Buckle should ask you for lessons.

So are we saying that she is living rent and council tax free in a house owned by her secret baby daddy in exchange for her keeping quiet? Because that would make a lot of sense.
Neil Buckleā€™s got nothing on our V.

That was my assumption. Heā€™s providing a roof over her (Delilahā€™s) head & in exchange, she has to be on her best behaviour where his wife is concerned. That particular bit must be absolute torture for Poison Ellie.

Just looking on the back of your work , I canā€™t see how there could be any connection between Ollie , Emma & Ellie . He obviously has a thing for Song writers / singers who live in Battle or the local area

This is interesting. Ollieā€™s wife is listed as a director of his property management business. Does this mean she knows all about Ellie & has made peace with it? Or is she a ā€˜silentā€™ partner who doesnā€™t ever look at the books? According to Emmaā€™s Instagram, sheā€™s an Arbonne hun. So clearly more brawn than brains here. I know some people register businesses etc in their spouseā€™s names. Usually as some sort of tax dodge or similarā€¦ā€¦.

In which case, they really do deserve each other.

Neil Buckleā€™s got nothing on our V.

That was my assumption. Heā€™s providing a roof over her (Delilahā€™s) head & in exchange, she has to be on her best behaviour where his wife is concerned. That particular bit must be absolute torture for Poison Ellie.

This is interesting. Ollieā€™s wife is listed as a director of his property management business. Does this mean she knows all about Ellie & has made peace with it? Or is she a ā€˜silentā€™ partner who doesnā€™t ever look at the books? According to Emmaā€™s Instagram, sheā€™s an Arbonne hun. So clearly more brawn than brains here. I know some people register businesses etc in their spouseā€™s names. Usually as some sort of tax dodge or similarā€¦ā€¦.

In which case, they really do deserve each other.
Is Emma B the ex of Brian Harvey of East 17 ? Sorry Iā€™m being a bit blonde and Iā€™m sure thatā€™s common knowledge on here but only just realised šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø Also Iā€™m sure if Ollie was getting someone to fiddle with the the gas / electric meter in one of his properties to the mother of one of his kids he wouldnā€™t use one of his own guys who he trusted would he šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø or Ellie asked him to send someone I mean I would never accuse Ellie of blackmailing someone as thatā€™s way beyond her , very foolish Ollie tut tut tut ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.