Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of stupid people on exposing_nothings instagram is unbelievable. The fact they think this is funny and some of their support for Russia is stomach churning. Ash really is a nasty little pile of vomit. And they all lap up every stupid thing he says.

Reactions: 7
The amount of stupid people on exposing_nothings instagram is unbelievable. The fact they think this is funny and some of their support for Russia is stomach churning. Ash really is a nasty little pile of vomit. And they all lap up every stupid thing he says.
How do you go from “save our children from the tyranny of face masks” to “I support Putin bombing children in Ukraine”…?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
How do you go from “save our children from the tyranny of face masks” to “I support Putin bombing children in Ukraine”…?
I think it's something to do with..
New world order
Klaus Schwabb
Bill Gates
The cashless society
Canadian truckers
World Economic Forum
Make America great again
Drain the swamp
Trump is still president
Save our children
Etc etc

• Haha
Where *is* Julie and why isn’t she deleting these comments? I’m starting to get a bit worried about her, maybe the CIA finally caught up with her 😂

602204F5-3AA0-4751-A06F-5B94E8D5C840.jpeg

• Haha
From bbc news

Russian primary school children detained for anti-war protest.

Where's all these save the children nobheads now. God forbid Remeece might write another song.

• Angry
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I think mutty donkey may have shadow banned me :ROFLMAO:, one of my accounts anyway

Screen Shot 2022-03-02 at 17.07.37.png

Is this reply visible to anyone?

Reactions: 2
Is that a non-binding common law contract, with exemptions for all liability and full disclosure that the energy needed for power is ‘coming from the earth’
Won’t you be needing permission from the council to trade Ellie? Surely they’ll want council tax for that….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve been mad busy with work this week so just checking in - making sure all is well……. I’m a little disappointed that the ‘clinic/cuntshed’ is coming soon. I’d hoped that Homebase had delivered her something riddled with dry rot and it had fallen down around her mop head. We can live in hope.

I haven’t paid much attention to the troofers and their views on Putin. You just know that if they say black, it will be white. Awful bleeping creatures.

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that we would see a day when a 5ft nothing bloke with a head like a misshapen potato, and bozz eyes, would be holding the world in his hand. My heart aches.

Is that a non-binding common law contract, with exemptions for all liability and full disclosure that the energy needed for power is ‘coming from the earth’
And did I see mention of a solicitor in whatever bollocks document she’s signing? Surely not! Why would a QC of her calibre need such paperwork?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I saw this awesome video on the latest document release that Ash is all over. Have a listen right to the end... love it
I don't know how Mutty and all the others can read these documents and get the conclusions they do? Unless of course they're looking for a particular answer 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.