Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think that some of exposing_nothings followers thought he was going to be on the panel. Not in the audience. 😲 anyway I pinched this image from twitter.
That is too funny.
Can you imagine Ash on QT? Even as a member of the audience he’d be a liability. I remember when he got through to Talk Radio for some sort of discussion about Covid. They ended up cutting him off because he started ranting about DNARs being ‘handed out like sweeties’ in care homes.

Anyway, I pinched *this* image from Aderpnation.

D7707CE5-3FD1-4402-8DF3-13FD58AD205F.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That is too funny.
Can you imagine Ash on QT? Even as a member of the audience he’d be a liability. I remember when he got through to Talk Radio for some sort of discussion about Covid. They ended up cutting him off because he started ranting about DNARs being ‘handed out like sweeties’ in care homes.

Anyway, I pinched *this* image from Aderpnation.

View attachment 1039614
He really is a tosser. My mum had a DNAR. we discussed it as a family with mum when she could still make her own decisions. She chose it and as she took out a power of attorney the solicitor (not de biscuit) decided she was fit to make the decision. A lot of people who go into homes have them and the home my mum was in checked everything was in place for it. Also exposing_nothing has been watching too many episodes of Holby City. Resuscitation is unpleasant and its a major intervention that can cause significant damage itself. My mum although a tough old bird most likely wouldn't have survived the Resuscitation never mind the issue that necessitated it. I'm really grateful that I'm not as thick as these troofers...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@HulaHannah what twaddle is this now? It’s too science-babble for little old me to understand but you might?
I don't know Genetics to the level he clearly does so don't understand his entire thread, but basically he is comparing HIV to mRNA vaccines. Now let's be honest, HIV works in a different way to most viruses we come into contact with (including coronaviruses), otherwise we'd all be becoming ill/having viruses destroy us for life with basic common viruses. All viruses have RNA that they have the host cells in our bodies replicate, the vaccines were intended to basically present some of the viral RNA to our immune system so they knew how to recognise and were ready for encountering the actual virus.

I think he comes across like another Yeadon, Malone or Cahill. A bit of knowledge in one tiny area but present themselves as an absolute expert. I'm not being funny, but the self confidence you have to have to believe that you are the only geneticist or genetic engineer to have looked at any of this, or the belief that they don't have them involved in the vaccine development is astounding. I'm reading part of his thread where he is suggesting it may cause cancer in the future, etc. so may absolutely anything you come in contact with in your environment in the future. Some people are more genetically predisposed (but RNA is also not altering your DNA), and basically there could be so many things in the environment that turn those genes 'on' to allow uncontrolled and pathological cell division. 1 in 2 of us will get cancer at current rates, I remember it wasn't too long ago that stat was 1 in 3. Longer lifes and more environmental triggers are going to potentially cause more cancers.

Basically he's had a couple of thoughts and spewing them all over his keyboard with an air of authority on the matter with nothing to back up his claims.

Beebs telling lies AGAIN. Remember last summer when she got pulled over by the GNR and she was screaming that her girls were sitting in wet nappies
Stupid twit. I’ve got that rant saved in my “wankers” folder. duck me, she really showed herself up when she let rip on the cops. duck knows how she didn’t get arrested!!

Reactions: 1
He really is a tosser. My mum had a DNAR. we discussed it as a family with mum when she could still make her own decisions. She chose it and as she took out a power of attorney the solicitor (not de biscuit) decided she was fit to make the decision. A lot of people who go into homes have them and the home my mum was in checked everything was in place for it. Also exposing_nothing has been watching too many episodes of Holby City. Resuscitation is unpleasant and its a major intervention that can cause significant damage itself. My mum although a tough old bird most likely wouldn't have survived the Resuscitation never mind the issue that necessitated it. I'm really grateful that I'm not as thick as these troofers...
He makes me feel bilious. Every time I see that smug bleeping tooth sucking freak, it makes me want to slit his bleeping gizzard.

Felix, re your mum, exactly same for us. ☹ Mother was told two years ago that her bowel cancer was back, some more tumours, small but nevertheless. Surgeon felt she wouldn’t survive surgery and she told him she didn’t want to have it in any event.

The GP came to visit her at home and we talked about DNR. GP was lovely and explained to her, the trauma of putting such an elderly patient through resuscitation, and mum said she didn’t want to put us through that and signed the docs.

Notwithstanding the above, the old boot was 94 the other day 😂😂😂 and yesterday I took her and her best friend Doreen out for lunch. I dropped them off at Doreen’s and they spent the afternoon discussing dead people while I battled the bleeping supermarkets for her shopping. 😂😂😂

He makes me feel bilious. Every time I see that smug bleeping tooth sucking freak, it makes me want to slit his bleeping gizzard.

Felix, re your mum, exactly same for us. ☹ Mother was told two years ago that her bowel cancer was back, some more tumours, small but nevertheless. Surgeon felt she wouldn’t survive surgery and she told him she didn’t want to have it in any event.

The GP came to visit her at home and we talked about DNR. GP was lovely and explained to her, the trauma of putting such an elderly patient through resuscitation, and mum said she didn’t want to put us through that and signed the docs.

Notwithstanding the above, the old boot was 94 the other day 😂😂😂 and yesterday I took her and her best friend Doreen out for lunch. I dropped them off at Doreen’s and they spent the afternoon discussing dead people while I battled the bleeping supermarkets for her shopping. 😂😂😂
If I was exposing_nothings dad I would sign a PAE. Please Actively Euthanize...

Old people love to chat about death. The village my mum lived in most of her life was known as God's Waiting Room..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That is bleeping hilarious

Especially because they're all suggesting Microsoft teams 🙄
Brilliant!
She is probably faking it as she now has their money and she can't be bothered to do the 'work'.

LOVE so many are suggesting Microsoft. Shows exactly how and why she can so easily con these absolute morons - WAY lower than average intelligence the lot of them. lol

It is. And so is this.

According to Ellie, she’s ‘worked her arse off’ to be as ‘fully qualified & as researched as she can be’. And to prove it, she’s produced this certificate from the prestigious school of er, ‘Wellness Blessing’.

The way she goes on about it, you think she’d completed a phD, not some pony online correspondence course. I wonder if Kara Maria Ananda is aware that’s she’s just signed off (assuming she even did) someone who will abuse the title of ‘Holistic Women’s Health Mentor’ to advise women to do the complete opposite of what is healthy, such as using sun beds, foregoing smear tests & mammograms etc.

What a despicable bleep she is.

03E27D93-1FDE-42CE-8E47-264919E12FE9.jpeg

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 8
It is. And so is this.

According to Ellie, she’s ‘worked her arse off’ to be as ‘fully qualified & as researched as she can be’. And to prove it, she’s produced this certificate from the prestigious school of er, ‘Wellness Blessing’.

The way she goes on about it, you think she’d completed a phD, not some pony online correspondence course. I wonder if Kara Maria Ananda is aware that’s she’s just signed off (assuming she even did) someone who will abuse the title of ‘Holistic Women’s Health Mentor’ to advise women to do the complete opposite of what is healthy, such as using sun beds, foregoing smear tests & mammograms etc.

What a despicable bleep she is.

View attachment 1042136
I'm intrigued by what she means be "working her arse off this year"? Lets look at what Eloise has done this last twelve months:

Training and taking her dog Griffin for daily walks Giving him up after a couple of months, just because...
Operating PTTP with a group of other solicitors/legal professionals all on her own full time.
Starting a GLO against the government for false advertising.
Taking Fullfact to court for pointing out her errors.
Started her LLM.
Dedicated to PTTP as its her sole source of income.
Dealing with the police investigating her leaked milkgate photos.
Joining forces with the irrepressible Mr Fry.
Shutting down her account to deal with a court case against her husband.
Starting a MLM for an unhackable phone.
Getting commission for selling fanjo soap.
Moving House (again).
Quitting her LLM.
Songwriting in her free time.
Reading over 100 papers on face mask effectiveness.
Challenging Dr Ranj.
Challenging Dr Liz.
Attending Marches.
Making insta videos on all manner of things.
Challenging the police at a hairdressers during lockdown.
Abandoning PTTP.
Spent some time in hospital.

In fact this is taking ages, the above notes are from Jan-Mar 21. But they carry on like that for the rest of the year. In all that time her 'life goals' have changed more times than anything.

Does she honestly expect anyone to believe that instead of every little (and some massive) 'projects' she's been working on in the last year, that she's really been doing a six week phlebotomy course and an online womens wellness course (which together cost just over £1000), despite her not having any money/saving up to buy land?

If anyone has followed her for more than three months, and believes this, then I can't think of better examples for both cognitive dissonance and being a 'sheep'.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Especially because they're all suggesting Microsoft teams 🙄
Did she ever show what they actually said to her as that just looks like a screenshot of generic T&Cs that she could probably find on the website? So did they actually state to her that was why she was removed, or is it just what she wants her sheep to believe to help keep them angry and on her side because 'troof and freedom'? I wouldn't be surprised if there were also clauses about running paid for sessions that customers weren't given access to too.

I also think she's confused as the numbers if they are only UK. I've found suggest potentially 150k unvaxxed NHS staff which is not the same as 150K unvaxxed medical professionals. I'd imagine a huge majority of those unvaxxed are not in clinical roles at all and a small proportion of clinical staff who simply don't understand science and have fallen down the rabbit hole because they weren't working with patients directly affected.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.