Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I wasn't blocked from that site so I could go and tell him what a head he is. Posts things saying viruses don't exist then posts about variants. He's so stupid he can't see what he's done... 😂
Exposing_stupid is so stupid it seeps out of his pores. I’m sure the word ‘contradiction’ isn’t even in his (limited) vocabulary.

I’ve noticed him sharing a few posts from an account called factuptimes. This person is absolutely convinced that viruses don’t exist/virology is ‘not a real science’/terrain theory is not bollocks.

The comments on the attached post are just 🤦🏻‍♀️
It would appear that most of these imbeciles had Covid at some point, but are all trying to convince each other that they didn’t because they don’t subscribe to germ theory & the existence of Covid.

E2219044-8B98-4E5B-BABD-8E34AE51E127.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exposing_stupid is so stupid it seeps out of his pores. I’m sure the word ‘contradiction’ isn’t even in his (limited) vocabulary.

I’ve noticed him sharing a few posts from an account called factuptimes. This person is absolutely convinced that viruses don’t exist/virology is ‘not a real science’/terrain theory is not bollocks.

The comments on the attached post are just 🤦🏻‍♀️
It would appear that most of these imbeciles had Covid at some point, but are all trying to convince each other that they didn’t because they don’t subscribe to germ theory & the existence of Covid.

View attachment 1035619
They’ll admit to having anything except Covid! But I thought they all had immune systems?! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ooo. Got to love cake. I remember making a lemon drizzle cake and as it was left to cool, one of my greedy bastarding dogs dragged it off the counter to help himself. 😂😂😂😂😂
Thats pretty much how a lemon drizzle cake looks after I dive in too! Nom nom nom 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thats pretty much how a lemon drizzle cake looks after I dive in too! Nom nom nom 🤤
Are you a Labrador that uses your paws to drag stuff into your gob? 😂😂

Liey's new perm. 😂 that is all.
Have you ever seen such a cunting
sight? Christ almighty. She must have spent hours with her hair in rags or burning her bastard fingers on the chopstick tongs.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

sight? Christ almighty. She must have spent hours with her hair in rags or burning her bastard fingers on the chopstick tongs.
Did you see herstory about the woman in the shop asking where her origins were.

all I kept thinking was ‘cuntsville’. Apparently she said West Sussex, which we all know us completely wrong.

• Haha

Thank duck she kept her gob shut! Could you imagine that hair and teeth combination?! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And that includes you El-lie….

Did anyone watch? Was it full of recognisable faces?
I didn’t watch it - I knew I had a gym class booked for 5.30am so to watch such wankers before sleep would have kept me awake for too long. I shall watch it on catch up.

Reactions: 1
I didn’t watch it - I knew I had a gym class booked for 5.30am so to watch such wankers before sleep would have kept me awake for too long. I shall watch it on catch up.
I've seen a clip on twitter showing a man with a degree in philosophy wittering on about the yellow card scheme and saying Robert Malone invented the vaccine. I think the troofers realised he looked a right nobber and have started posting YouTube videos of people who look a bit like him to prove he's a crisis actor out to discredit the "movement ". The reality is he was just a nobhead..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've seen a clip on twitter showing a man with a degree in philosophy wittering on about the yellow card scheme and saying Robert Malone invented the vaccine. I think the troofers realised he looked a right nobber and have started posting YouTube videos of people who look a bit like him to prove he's a crisis actor out to discredit the "movement ". The reality is he was just a nobhead.
I didn’t watch it, but I think it would have given me the rage. I did watch a couple of clips this morning of some of the philosophy graduate’s spiel. He uses the same tired old arguments we’ve all heard the anti-vaxxers use, so it’s laughable that they are using it against him. If someone like Exposing_stupid had been given air time, he would’ve said EXACTLY THE SAME things this guy said, just with less plummy tones & more name-calling.

Once again with the troofer double standards.

Mr Philosophy displayed the classic double standard himself when Fiona Bruce asked him if anything one of the expert panellists said could convince him to change his point of view. He replied “I studied philosophy at university and I learned that an appeal to authority is not an automatic win of an argument." Then promptly name dropped Malone as an appeal to authority………🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I laughed out loud when he said he’d studied philosophy at uni.

Yeah mate, that’ll help you know more about vaccines than someone who actually knows about vaccines. twit.

• Haha
Julie c-word has never felt as ill in her life. Some of the comments, I really do despair.

FCFA02A1-37C5-4EDE-B730-FE9E6A601049.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.