Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Nah mate, you’re not having a heart attack. You’re just ascending. Here, shove this crystal up your arse and you’ll be right as rain in no time….’

‘Oh, thank you paramedic, you’ve been very helpful…’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Get in line Oik !! The people who will be phoning trading standards will be a long one #fuckelliegrey
Imagine it:

“Good morning trading standards”
“Can I report a shed please?”
“Christ not another one, hold the line please”
….(recorded message kicks in…… ‘Thank you for calling the shed hotline, your call is important to us. You are caller number 467’.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine it:

“Good morning trading standards”
“Can I report a shed please?”
“Christ not another one, hold the line please”
….(recorded message kicks in…… ‘Thank you for calling the shed hotline, your call is important to us. You are caller number 467’.
You'd like a reference number ? Your getting a banner made with it on.. ok of course it's GR1 /FTER.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh lordy, less than 5 minutes in listening to Ash's live with the undercover virologist and they even say themselves that...

I don't technically have any lab experience and am not a virologist it's just a name.

So essentially this person Exposing nothing is going live with is simply another random off the Internet spouting stuff they read online without the qualifications to interpret it correctly. Wanker.

Reactions: 7
Leannes on insta bragging about drug taking in Mexico, she got up early this morning to take some hallucinogenic frog poison on a beach. Is she still on TV?! What a role model for her daughters.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Oh lordy, less than 5 minutes in listening to Ash's live with the undercover virologist and they even say themselves that...

I don't technically have any lab experience and am not a virologist it's just a name.

So essentially this person Exposing nothing is going live with is simply another random off the Internet spouting stuff they read online without the qualifications to interpret it correctly. Wanker.
I watched some of that. Basically the random idiot has convinced exposing_nothing that the virus doesn't exist. That's his message now going forward for his followers.

Reactions: 2
Which one of you messaged the DRG?!
No matter, he’s debunking the latest Ellie bollocks & I bleeping LOVE you for it ♥

D143427F-B782-4C8A-B3DE-81C72D4DD2AC.jpeg
2AC17344-55DA-40CF-9967-ECC385B76E14.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Saw her post in girls mouth. I felt sick. I just lost my dad in law to cancer. But of course, had I have known of those magic cures from Ellie, I’m sure he’d still be here right?!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Which one of you messaged the DRG?!
No matter, he’s debunking the latest Ellie bollocks & I bleeping LOVE you for it ♥

View attachment 1025866View attachment 1025867
I was running here just now on seeing his stories after seeing her name on them. Sadly I need to go through my phone and delete stuff before I can screen record (stupid full memory!), so if anyone hasn't seen them, I think they should be on there till 5 or 6pm working out when story was uploaded.

Love that she makes out it doesn't apply to her as she's not healthcare, yet snake oil salesmen were exactly who it was intended for and doesn't require you to be a licenced or regulated healthcare professional. Her advertising her services using any sort of cancer claim like she is there is EXACTLY who trading standards could prosecute under the Cancer Act! And with screenshots of her own posts, once she is operating, I hope they do go after her!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve started listening to a podcast called ‘conspirituality’ broadly it’s about the link between spirituality and conspiracy theories. It is really interesting.
I love this podcast. I credit it with helping me move away from the cults I was becoming involved in during lockdown. Crazy times. It also really helped my husband too as he took a little longer to snap out of it at the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love this podcast. I credit it with helping me move away from the cults I was becoming involved in during lockdown. Crazy times. It also really helped my husband too as he took a little longer to snap out of it at the time.
I can see why it helped you! And I’m really glad it did. I hope you and your husband are ok. ❤

Thank you for filing a complaint with the SRA.

Check out their Code of Conduct, and also their Principles.

The GLO. I’d forgotten all about that. 😂😂😂😂😂 She’s about as trustworthy as Putin.
Good point.

I'm sure she stated that she was also going to file a claim against FullFact immediately.

I’m dying for her to start the Shed Clinic. I will be calling trading standards the moment the doors open.
You legend ❤

I just pressed yes and 82% of her responders are having the same pains 🤣
This is gold.

They all believe they're ascending to a higher dimension where Jesus is coming back any day now, Trump is still POTUS, plus the virus and the vaccine will be exposed as Bill Gates' evil plan to depopulate humanity.

The virus and the vaccine causing depopulation theory is my favourite because in two years, the virus has killed only five million people.

In other words, the virus deaths equate to five of the little piles at the guy's feet in this image, compared to the world population, which equates to 78 of the pallets.

As for deaths worldwide which are "likely" to have been caused DIRECTLY by the vaccine = less than 1,000, which is a number so vanishingly small that it would be invisible in this image.

The only thing which the anti-vaxers keep proving is that they're fundamentally bad at "doing their own research."

Not saying it was…… but it could have been something to do with me……. Like I say, I can neither confirm or deny…. But…….. oh, duck it. It was me.
Further confirmation that you're a legend

The anti-vaxers believe they're ascending to a higher dimension where Jesus is coming back any day now, plus it will be revealed that Trump has continued to be POTUS all along, plus the virus and the vaccine will be exposed as Bill Gates' evil plan to depopulate humanity.

The virus and the vaccine causing depopulation is my favourite conspiracy theory because in two years, the virus has only killed five million people.

In other words, the virus deaths equate to only five of the little piles of $100 bills at the guy's feet in this image, compared to the world population of 7.8 billion, which equates to 78 of the pallets.

As for deaths which are "likely" to have been caused DIRECTLY by the vaccine, contrary to the many VAERS and Yellow Card insurance scams, the actual vaccine deaths worldwide are less than 1,000, which is a number so vanishingly small that it would be smaller than one pixel in this image.

There are only two things which the anti-vaxers keep proving:

1. They're fundamentally bad at "doing their own research"

2. When they were at school, they failed all of their maths and science exams

Attachments

Last edited:
So, Looza Fox has Covid and he's taking Ivermectin. I want to make a joke about his long face, but ioo obvious?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.