Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg77

Chatty Member
Maddy Dann absolutely ripping into Ellie now on her stories. Doesn’t name her once but ripping her to shreds.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

FatFelix

VIP Member
I didn’t watch it - I knew I had a gym class booked for 5.30am so to watch such wankers before sleep would have kept me awake for too long. I shall watch it on catch up.
I've seen a clip on twitter showing a man with a degree in philosophy wittering on about the yellow card scheme and saying Robert Malone invented the vaccine. I think the troofers realised he looked a right nobber and have started posting YouTube videos of people who look a bit like him to prove he's a crisis actor out to discredit the "movement ". The reality is he was just a nobhead..

• Haha

NotTheDailyFail

Chatty Member
Oh yeah Julie, the Met Office and Environment Agency just give out red and Amber warnings for no reason. Shut your fucking face and realise that people actually die during these storm events.

It's not an agenda, it's the fucking weather. Greenpeace didn't just turn on a fan to further their Misson. Fucking prick

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
If Oik made a TikTok video, I imagine it would look like this.

• Haha

nosey_cow

VIP Member
Not quite, it was typical Eloise misdirection.

She said in Apr 21 that she was going to do it for Charity (see pics), we even named the 6th Tattle thread about it.
Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled. | Tattle Life

Then, nothing happened for a while, so we added it into the 7th thread. Then lo and behold...

Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO | Page 4 | Tattle Life (see post 73)

She did it on the 1st May 21, and by the 3rd people were randomly stopping in the street, telling her how good she looks (obviously).

No mention of a charity though, she did it to prove that she could (nothing to do with the Tattle and misdirection from the GLO/evidence that she claimed she had degrees).
Don’t forget she was also toying with the idea of announcing to insta that she has cancer (again) around that time.

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
The one thing we know about Liey is that when the going gets tough, she fucks off. She will either announce a ‘break from the toxicities of social media’ or ‘My account has been removed’ - usually this happens when she’s been caught being a cunt (surprisingly, it doesn’t happen as often as you might think…. Given that she’s a cunt, full stop). I think she feels that these breaks (enforced or otherwise) give her disciples the chance to forget her cuntery.

However…….. there’s the small matter of the people in here, most of whom have good memories and the screen shots to match. 😊

Ultramarine

That is fucking hilarious

Especially because they're all suggesting Microsoft teams 🙄
Brilliant!
She is probably faking it as she now has their money and she can't be bothered to do the 'work'.

LOVE so many are suggesting Microsoft. Shows exactly how and why she can so easily con these absolute morons - WAY lower than average intelligence the lot of them. lol

Reactions: 9

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
We are the resistance... 😂 🤣 🤣..
In other news the police get ready for tomorrow's mass evidence dump
Every single one of the bastards who’ve been printing off boxes of A4, should be taken to the gallows.

Meanwhile, back in the world of cunts, she’s planning her next bollocks session. Places are limited, however. Why? I was on a zoom recently with about 200 people. Are the places limited so that she can keep track of and delete any difficult questions? EG Why are you such a cunt?

HulaHannah

VIP Member
@HulaHannah what twaddle is this now? It’s too science-babble for little old me to understand but you might?
I don't know Genetics to the level he clearly does so don't understand his entire thread, but basically he is comparing HIV to mRNA vaccines. Now let's be honest, HIV works in a different way to most viruses we come into contact with (including coronaviruses), otherwise we'd all be becoming ill/having viruses destroy us for life with basic common viruses. All viruses have RNA that they have the host cells in our bodies replicate, the vaccines were intended to basically present some of the viral RNA to our immune system so they knew how to recognise and were ready for encountering the actual virus.

I think he comes across like another Yeadon, Malone or Cahill. A bit of knowledge in one tiny area but present themselves as an absolute expert. I'm not being funny, but the self confidence you have to have to believe that you are the only geneticist or genetic engineer to have looked at any of this, or the belief that they don't have them involved in the vaccine development is astounding. I'm reading part of his thread where he is suggesting it may cause cancer in the future, etc. so may absolutely anything you come in contact with in your environment in the future. Some people are more genetically predisposed (but RNA is also not altering your DNA), and basically there could be so many things in the environment that turn those genes 'on' to allow uncontrolled and pathological cell division. 1 in 2 of us will get cancer at current rates, I remember it wasn't too long ago that stat was 1 in 3. Longer lifes and more environmental triggers are going to potentially cause more cancers.

Basically he's had a couple of thoughts and spewing them all over his keyboard with an air of authority on the matter with nothing to back up his claims.

FatFelix

VIP Member
That is too funny.
Can you imagine Ash on QT? Even as a member of the audience he’d be a liability. I remember when he got through to Talk Radio for some sort of discussion about Covid. They ended up cutting him off because he started ranting about DNARs being ‘handed out like sweeties’ in care homes.

Anyway, I pinched *this* image from Aderpnation.

View attachment 1039614
He really is a tosser. My mum had a DNAR. we discussed it as a family with mum when she could still make her own decisions. She chose it and as she took out a power of attorney the solicitor (not de biscuit) decided she was fit to make the decision. A lot of people who go into homes have them and the home my mum was in checked everything was in place for it. Also exposing_nothing has been watching too many episodes of Holby City. Resuscitation is unpleasant and its a major intervention that can cause significant damage itself. My mum although a tough old bird most likely wouldn't have survived the Resuscitation never mind the issue that necessitated it. I'm really grateful that I'm not as thick as these troofers...

• Sad
  • Heart

Ultramarine

Thought I would throw a little ole post FB post of Ellie Grey into the mix for shits and giggles. I have a few more old ones from early pandemic days. I started following her as I saw a couple of other people reference her and it made no sense.

Enjoy Ellie if you are here, as we know you are.

Ellie in August 2020, in A&E telling us how awesome she is but needed to be seen.
Wrong for so many reasons:
- This is why we pay taxes Ellie, NHS is amazing and you know this as you have used it more than anyone I know. Saved your life, saved your kids life, yet still you fight against it and people who work their asses off for the NHS.
- You say no to masks but the screenshot I got here shows a mask in your hand? Pretty sure it is. So you are lying one way or another. Every little lie builds to you being one major liar.
- Thought you could eat your way healthy, or manifest being healthy or take some sea moss and you would miraculously be ok?! No? Still need to used services you don't pay for apparently - you silly little cunt! (thanks Oik, I've become too used to this word that perfectly describes our Ellie Grey, master manipulator and grifter)
- When that ill, yet again the last thing most people want to do is log the occasion, and only worry about getting better. Just like all your other pity posts hey Elsybels!. In it for likes and now the money from shitty webinars and all the other grifting.

Everything Eloise does has a pattern as a few recent posts have mentioned. Just thought I'd remind people this is how she is and has been for years.
Complete narcissist.

Attachments

HulaHannah

VIP Member
How embarrassing! You'd think he'd have done his research and realised the crime reference number is not active. You'd have also thought he'd have at least reported it as new rather than trying to add on to something that realistically is an entirely separate issue. They were reporting people being killed by the vaccine programme and wanting them all done for murder, but while we're at it, let's just tack on Boris blowing out birthday candles to it. Yes, that really helps your initial case! 'I'd like to report the murder of my neighbour, but I have no evidence he's actually dead, and well if you're not going to look at that, can you deal with them for dropping a crisp packet'.

The government are likely going to be in a lot of hot water between the inquiry and hopefully a proper police investigation, but it has nothing to do with the Vaccine programme they are so determined to be criminal, and it won't be as the result of this bunch of deluded, brainwashed lot either!

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Which one of you messaged the DRG?!
No matter, he’s debunking the latest Ellie bollocks & I fucking LOVE you for it ♥

View attachment 1025866View attachment 1025867
I was running here just now on seeing his stories after seeing her name on them. Sadly I need to go through my phone and delete stuff before I can screen record (stupid full memory!), so if anyone hasn't seen them, I think they should be on there till 5 or 6pm working out when story was uploaded.

Love that she makes out it doesn't apply to her as she's not healthcare, yet snake oil salesmen were exactly who it was intended for and doesn't require you to be a licenced or regulated healthcare professional. Her advertising her services using any sort of cancer claim like she is there is EXACTLY who trading standards could prosecute under the Cancer Act! And with screenshots of her own posts, once she is operating, I hope they do go after her!

• Heart

panini

VIP Member
6A66A8A0-0899-4991-AA9A-B1F0BE3885C6.jpeg
It would be nice if she checked the stuff she received in a DM. ONS deal with their own FOIs, it’s not an agency. You also can’t tailor your response to an audience. All FOIs should be published on .gov, or what do they know if sent through there. If government changed figures depending on who asked, don’t you think someone would notice? Also the FOI is an act which departments are mandated to respond to, correctly. If not, departments are held to account by the ICO and cases can go to a tribunal if needed.

Ladyvoyeur

Chatty Member
Exposing_nothing thinks its funny and all planned....
Of course he does.
‘Covid exits stage left’ because a literal war is a mere distraction from ‘what’s going on’ 🙄
They said the same things about Afghanistan. Imagine being so stupid you cannot comprehend that on a planet as big as ours, there can be more than one issue happening at the same time.

I digress. Some humour to lighten the mood. Whilst the initial headline is sad, as usual- a knobhead nailed it in the comments.

6628B6A9-DA90-4B5D-920D-635051AC46EC.jpeg
523362F7-61AF-487D-9F8A-7018EF9A957D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry