Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just idly scrolling the comments on the TikTok posts about Ellie Grey. Reading through them, I can’t help but wonder if there’s a direct correlation between people who end sentences with ‘lol’ ‘loooool’ & ‘lmao’ & a low IQ?
Not really asking for a friend.

View attachment 1131488View attachment 1131489
I like the one that goes ‘lmaoooooooo’ - what does that mean? I wonder. ‘Laugh my arse off off off off off off off off”? bleeping cretinous cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Throwback Thursday. It’s a year since Ellie was a bleep to our lovely Liz x
Ah, those were the days. When she was a writer, a researcher 👩‍🔬 😂😂😂😂😂😂 and an advocate………. Now she’s just a bleep with a shed.

How bleeping funny! Talk about cherry picking your tit! Notice she doesn’t mention the bleeping sunbeds that she’s so fond of. The cunts who say they’re safe, they are the latter day fag floggers. duck off Liey.

Does anyone have the address of the bleep Shed PLC? Only I have a plan…… it’s a cunning plan, Baldrick.
So…. I have dogs, as many people know. One of them is an old boy now, and he sheds for fun…. I think the Dyson animal requires emptying twice a day… so, I’m wondering how much I’ll be charged for analysis of a Jiffy bag full…. There will be loads of good information to be gleaned from a large bag of dog hair.
Analysis
1. It’s dog hair
2. It’s been covered in mud on numerous occasions
3. It’s black
4. It’s shiny
5. It’s short
6. It’s straight (like your hair, curly mop)
7. It hasn’t been permed (unlike your hair, curly mop)
8. It isn’t washed in head and shoulders

How much will I be charged for this service? And will I get a discount for multiple dogs?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah, those were the days. When she was a writer, a researcher 👩‍🔬 😂😂😂😂😂😂 and an advocate………. Now she’s just a bleep with a shed.

How bleeping funny! Talk about cherry picking your tit! Notice she doesn’t mention the bleeping sunbeds that she’s so fond of. The cunts who say they’re safe, they are the latter day fag floggers. duck off Liey.

Does anyone have the address of the bleep Shed PLC? Only I have a plan…… it’s a cunning plan, Baldrick.
So…. I have dogs, as many people know. One of them is an old boy now, and he sheds for fun…. I think the Dyson animal requires emptying twice a day… so, I’m wondering how much I’ll be charged for analysis of a Jiffy bag full…. There will be loads of good information to be gleaned from a large bag of dog hair.
Analysis
1. It’s dog hair
2. It’s been covered in mud on numerous occasions
3. It’s black
4. It’s shiny
5. It’s short
6. It’s straight (like your hair, curly mop)
7. It hasn’t been permed (unlike your hair, curly mop)
8. It isn’t washed in head and shoulders

How much will I be charged for this service? And will I get a discount for multiple dogs?
I might send her some of my pubes. Analyse those, Ellie 🖕🏻

Also. Have that.
04527BA1-D840-4FF1-B473-B5EC055F615E.jpeg

🖕🏻🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pubes 😂😂 great idea!
did any of you guys even use tattle before Ellie Grey? I was thinking about this the other day… I’ve had an account for a while but I’m more of a lurker and liker. It wasn’t until I came across the wonderful Ellie in 2020 that I actually felt infuriated enough to pipe up.
We’ve got so many great characters in this thread… it’s amazing what a sense of community gets built up over a shared hate. 😍😂

Reactions: 13
Pubes 😂😂 great idea!
did any of you guys even use tattle before Ellie Grey? I was thinking about this the other day… I’ve had an account for a while but I’m more of a lurker and liker. It wasn’t until I came across the wonderful Ellie in 2020 that I actually felt infuriated enough to pipe up.
We’ve got so many great characters in this thread… it’s amazing what a sense of community gets built up over a shared hate. 😍😂
This is me 🙋🏼‍♀️
I only come on this site because of the curly mop bleep….and I only knew about tattle because elLIE started doing those ‘I’m going to sob down the camera while I constantly scratch my neck with my acrylic nails’ videos.
Well, those videos and the fact she’s a lying bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is me 🙋🏼‍♀️
I only come on this site because of the curly mop bleep….and I only knew about tattle because elLIE started doing those ‘I’m going to sob down the camera while I constantly scratch my neck with my acrylic nails’ videos.
I only use tattle for Liey Grey. Didn’t even know it existed till I googled her.
I’ve commented on one or two other threads ever.

Reactions: 4
Pubes 😂😂 great idea!
I’d never heard of it, I just happened on it because of Liey. I’ve never read any other threads - if I did, I’d probably find out that this one is by far the most informative, accurate and to an extent entertaining! Plus, it will have more swear words than anything ever written - which is good. I love a good swear off. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pubes 😂😂 great idea!
I love it. It’s a constant source of entertainment and sense of belonging. I have lolled at lot, especially when Oik has gone off on one. Comedy Gold! 🤪

This is me 🙋🏼‍♀️
All troofers seem incapable of keeping their hands off their hair and heads!

Reactions: 7
I ended up here as Ellie told me to.

Well, not directly but she did big boo hoos about how mean Tattle was and how she didn’t care whilst simultaneously totally caring and I had a look and thought ‘ah ha!! People that see how dangerous and stupid she is, I have found My Tribe’

And don’t participate in any other threads on here, I don’t have any beef with Mrs Hinch or whatever. I have a beef with dangerous deluded narcissistic idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pubes 😂😂 great idea!
I found the site when looking for info on Biba and never left.

How long before the troofers are whining about Russia Today being blocked? 😂

Reactions: 4
Pubes 😂😂 great idea!
I had never heard of Tattle, I was doing some research into me Jooolie, in turn led me to all these other pricks

I love it. It’s a constant source of entertainment and sense of belonging. I have lolled at lot, especially when Oik has gone off on one. Comedy Gold! 🤪

Moi? ‘Off on one’. I have no bleeping clue what you mean…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I can't make it to Joooolie's live on gender neutrality coz I'm off out having fun with my mates. I don't see why she's even bothered to have an opinion, it'll be funny to hear what knots she ties herself in and how she justifies her stance.

She hinted at some things in a live the other day. Seems like she's a bit more open minded than some of her followers who were commenting some pretty awful things.

My stance is there is no trans agenda, people who are transgender simply want to live their lives in a way that feels right to them. I honestly don't know why people are perpetuating the same tit that is always brought up during social attitude change. We know better so we need to do better

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Pubes 😂😂 great idea!
I’d heard of Tattle & knew it was a gossip site & therefore considered it tantamount to a literal cesspit of people being horrible about other people & Z list celebrities. Which on other forums, I’m sure that is the case. I never thought I’d find myself here, & I don’t visit any other threads for that reason.

Then, like everyone else- I kept hearing Ellie Grey’s name mentioned on social media during the pandemic, (I was already lurking on some troofer accounts & reporting their shite). I watched a video to see who she was & realised I’d met her in real life (I KNOW) & from then on became fascinated in what nonsense she was up to & found these threads via Google & couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

Guys, I know you know this, but she really is full of tit. Pre pandemic, she was plain old Ellie Morphett, young mum of three from Hastings. Nothing more.
And in some sense, she still is.

I really want to give all these people who hang on her every word a shake.

Reactions: 8

I particularly like, sorry, I mean absolutely bleeping dislike, loathe, hate, can’t bleeping stand, the way Julie Cuntquorn, pisses about with her chin when she’s talking. Stupid bleep. They need to watch professional presenters and learn from them. I mean, when was the last time you saw Fiona Bruce bleeping about with her hair or scratching at her neck whilst delivering an item.

My job involves a little bit of radio and tv tit so I went for some training (mainly so I could learn to control my gob….) I was even bollocked for not standing up straight (I tend to stand with crossed legs) licking my lip, gesticulating with my hands too much, basically, I’m tit. 😂😂😂 so if I’m tit, that lot are shitterer.

And, if anyone would like to know if I managed to control my gob…. Well, I have never sworn on air (how the duck, I will never know!) but, I did tell a twit, live on tv, that I had no wish to suffer a meeting with him because I didn’t like him. Ultimate professional, me. 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.