Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleep Shemirani has aligned herself with a couple of well known pyramid scheme grifters and is trying to set up some kind of “health and wellness” business. Sadly her meetings keep being cancelled because the venues don’t want anything to do with her.
For someone ranting about injecting people with an “unresearched” vaccine she doesn’t half have some tit pumped into her face 🤷‍♀️
View attachment 1128893
I don't know how involved they really are with her? They never post with her, only ever share her posts and videos and they're such posers if they were really working closely with her there would be selfies galore of them sucking up to her. I feel like it's another scam on their part that they're not actually that close to her.

Reactions: 1
#18 Ellie Grey
The black belt barrister called her lies out
Day by day she loses her clout …..

#18 Ellie Grey
In her eyes she does no wrong
How can an opening of a cun* shed take so long …….

#18 Ellie Grey
She’s a liar who never studied law
From meter fitting , vax , & war in reality she knows fuc* all

#18 Ellie Grey
She thinks she can save you money 💴
But we all know it’s all a grift honey 🍯

New thread suggestions
No I’m not bored waiting on an MOT for my car 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
#18 Ellie Grey
The black belt barrister called her lies out
Day by day she loses her clout …..

#18 Ellie Grey
In her eyes she does no wrong
How can an opening of a cun* shed take so long …….

#18 Ellie Grey

#18 Ellie Grey
She thinks she can save you money 💴
But we all know it’s all a grift honey 🍯

New thread suggestions
MOT? look at you pandering to the state. You do know that MOTs are an illegal construct of a corrupt government. My car my choice. (Hope it passes though).

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I vote for

#18 Ellie Grey

• Heart
Reactions: 8
New thread suggestions
Top of the mornin’ to ye 💚
I just hopped in to do the same thing (thread suggestion- not waiting for a MOT).

New thread suggestion:
Ellie Grey #18 Wannabe Tiktok sensation, now everyone knows about her false information.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wondered how long it would take her to compare having to very occasionally put a piece of cloth over your mouth to actual war.
What a horrific cunty woman she is!

She has no empathy and no sense of what it is to be kind to people. These things are so far from similar. Never hated someone in my life but she, Eloise Grey, really is a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 6
I see Mutty's social media detox only lasted a couple of days 😭 I really thought/hoped he might have come down with that thing that doesn't exist. Anyway, he just had to let the people know his latest brainwave 😂

I can just picture him spending his days wandering round London, airdropping the good word

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I was just idly scrolling the comments on the TikTok posts about Ellie Grey. Reading through them, I can’t help but wonder if there’s a direct correlation between people who end sentences with ‘lol’ ‘loooool’ & ‘lmao’ & a low IQ?
Not really asking for a friend.

8AB8D1A0-3AA0-4E80-8EF7-6D3BC88A4116.jpeg
2A411B54-9F25-4330-B3B0-ADCD653A175F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
MOT? look at you pandering to the state. You do know that MOTs are an illegal construct of a corrupt government. My car my choice. (Hope it passes though).
Passed 🎉🎉🎉🎉
But weirdly they reckoned there amber button wasn’t working properly so had to put red on the service part 🤷‍♀️ Bloody Volvo !! Are they part of the cabal elite now they belong to China 🇨🇳 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m blonde 👱‍♀️ but not that silly but it was
premium + so of course i did 🤣
Premium + is for the gullible. It's Peruvian mountain air for me or nothing. It's ridiculously expensive but you can tell the difference. The garage is called Moffat, Grey and Buckle if you want to try it. It's all hot air too...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
duck me I struggle to remember ever reading so much guff before in one document! Don’t even know where to start picking holes in this pile of shite!
When do these turd brains realise that all they ever do is waste their time and paper. Obviously not a results based mindset, just blowing smoke up each other’s arses and creating grifting opportunities to fleece the vulnerable and plain stupid.

Attachments

duck me I struggle to remember ever reading so much guff before in one document! Don’t even know where to start picking holes in this pile of shite!
When do these turd brains realise that all they ever do is waste their time and paper. Obviously not a results based mindset, just blowing smoke up each other’s arses and creating grifting opportunities to fleece the vulnerable and plain stupid.
just brilliant!

I presume it's this prick:

Last edited:
I see Mutty's social media detox only lasted a couple of days 😭 I really thought/hoped he might have come down with that thing that doesn't exist. Anyway, he just had to let the people know his latest brainwave 😂

I can just picture him spending his days wandering round London, airdropping the good word
Don’t know about airdropping, I’d like to drop kick the bleep. Right in his mangina.

Alternatively, I’d like to follow him around airdropping all the people he’d just airdropped with this little number.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.