Ellie Grey #18 She's never studied law. Meter fitting, vax & war in reality knows nothing at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!

Thread title courtesy of @Becky “Ellie” Gibson (a lot of suggestions in the post, but this was highlighted by another Tattler and liked, so I made the decision this was most liked). Altered to fit and remove swearing as original was
'She’s a liar who never studied law
From meter fitting , vax , & war in reality she knows fuc* all'

I'm behind, so will leave recaps to other people (but lengthy explanations are available at the beginning of most of her threads), I just jumped ahead because some "oldies" (not my word) needed help setting up a new thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thank you Hannah ❤

Anyone see her story of her new lashes? I did not know they could fix eyelashes with sea moss (or something)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you Hannah ❤

Anyone see her story of her new lashes? I did not know they could fix eyelashes with sea moss (or something)
She’s such a natural looking little thing isn’t she……. Eyelashes, teeth, bleep curls, sunbed tan, and that trap of hers….. that’s no stranger to a needle or two. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve absolutely no issue with cosmetic procedures, but don’t pretend your look is natural, when it’s clearly anything but!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Oh give us all a break Jools. Not having a seat on a train (if you're able bodied) is not a reason to complain. Please tell me why a man should give you his seat? Seriously, what on earth makes you so entitled?

"Just because" isn't a valid reason

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh give us all a break Jools. Not having a seat on a train (if you're able bodied) is not a reason to complain. Please tell me why a man should give you his seat? Seriously, what on earth makes you so entitled?

Equally, I want to ‘got back’ (sic) to a time when stupid, bleeping cunting folk like her, were locked up for the sake of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

So she doesn't like being able to vote?! Being able to have a voice?! etc She is more dumb than I already thought she was.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she doesn't like being able to vote?! Being able to have a voice?! etc She is more dumb than I already thought she was.
I was on a train a few months ago, a commuter one so it was packed. I'm just standing there minding my own business with my headphones on like you do. This dude gets up, taps me on the shoulder and insists I take his seat. I tell him I'm fine and he's welcome to his seat but he won't sit back down and everyone's staring at me. So bleeping awkward. So I sit down in his seat so he'll stop telling me to take it.

I don't want a man's chair, I want equal pay mate.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Over on planet Beeeeeba, she has lap danced for Shane Warne (don’t remember her mentioning that before - oh, just wait until they’re dead eh, love. bleep).

She’s going to write a book. It is said that there’s a book in all of us. It’s just that some of them will be Pulitzer Prize winners and others…. Well, they’ll just be bleeping tit.

And for someone who purports to have a healthy disregard for the media, she makes sure she mentions them as often as she can on her crappy little website.

And finally, she’s charging £666 for her course. 😂😂. I’m going to tell all the troofers that she’s actually employed by Beelzebub. And why £ and not €? Not that it matters, it will be a load of bollocks no matter which currency it’s paid in.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was on a train a few months ago, a commuter one so it was packed. I'm just standing there minding my own business with my headphones on like you do. This dude gets up, taps me on the shoulder and insists I take his seat. I tell him I'm fine and he's welcome to his seat but he won't sit back down and everyone's staring at me. So bleeping awkward. So I sit down in his seat so he'll stop telling me to take it.

I don't want a man's chair, I want equal pay mate.
I once stood up to let a very old man sit on the tram. He told me he wasn’t as old as he looked then asked me to sit on his knee 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Beeba was peddling her course for half price £333 the other day as she wants more people to be on the same journey, so they can all meet up on “other side” …..as it’s terribly lonely being so “awake” and “free”…. and now it’s gone back up to £666 .. that didn’t last long 😂.

Also I’ve noticed she’s got all these “special guests” on her course to chat tit (and pad it out) about crypto and living off the grid. What if you literally just want to learn how to manifest, how to be a sovereign being and other new agey stuff? 😂 bit of extra filler needed it would seem.

I often wonder what these courses actually entail and how she creates them.
Imagine what you could buy if you had a spare £666, £333 even and there’s people out there seriously spending money on this shite! Putting my compassionate hat on for second… I feel kinda bad for these people. Imagine being so lost in life that you need to spend this money on some vague rubbish taught by Beeba. Imagine thinking this was going to fix your life, when in reality that £666 could be spent on 4-6 sessions with a decent qualified psychotherapist.
If I told my mum for example that I was buying Beebas course she’d probably arrange a family intervention on me! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning Ellie Grey,

Seeing as you don't pay any taxes that you claim pay for all bills, thought I would let you know your company has now officially been dissolved.
I'm confused as to why you would bother setting it up if you are not going to file the paperwork!?!

Hopefully HMRC will investigate you given you are avoiding paying tax.

Let's see what your next grifting step is. Been a while that you have been on private on Instagram - something to hide?! Or embarrassed by being called out on Tik Tok without the echo chamber that you created on Insta? Classic Ellie.

How is the shed tit show coming along? We'll find out what you are trading under and where. We will report you. A couple of people on here have already demonstrated their skills in digging for information.
Maybe mummy is allowed to administer IV drips etc but confident you are not. You may have done a crap online course and posted your certificates, but that company asks for a background in medical of some sort in order to do the course, which I am confident you do not have. So I reported you to them, guessing you lied to them like you do about being a lawyer, cancer survivor etc etc.

Any way I can delay or stop you grifting, I will, which is also the point of this whole thread. Most of us think you are a liability so we are opening people's eyes to your misinformation and thoroughly awful, often dangerous advice.

Right, off to enjoy the sun. Grateful to be able to given the world right now.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Beeba was peddling her course for half price £333 the other day as she wants more people to be on the same journey, so they can all meet up on “other side” …..as it’s terribly lonely being so “awake” and “free”…. and now it’s gone back up to £666 .. that didn’t last long 😂.

Also I’ve noticed she’s got all these “special guests” on her course to chat tit (and pad it out) about crypto and living off the grid. What if you literally just want to learn how to manifest, how to be a sovereign being and other new agey stuff? 😂 bit of extra filler needed it would seem.

I often wonder what these courses actually entail and how she creates them.
Imagine what you could buy if you had a spare £666, £333 even and there’s people out there seriously spending money on this shite! Putting my compassionate hat on for second… I feel kinda bad for these people. Imagine being so lost in life that you need to spend this money on some vague rubbish taught by Beeba. Imagine thinking this was going to fix your life, when in reality that £666 could be spent on 4-6 sessions with a decent qualified psychotherapist.
If I told my mum for example that I was buying Beebas course she’d probably arrange a family intervention on me! 😂

I get regular calls from cunts who want to talk to me about bit coin and other such tit. I like to keep them on the line as long as I possibly can - I record them so that I can share them on a scam page. I work on the basis that the longer I can keep them talking, the less time they have to scam people like my 94 year old ma.

Some of the calls, I even make myself laugh out loud. I ask them what the weather is like, ask them if they’re married, ask if the currency is like Monopoly money, and so on. The best bit is when they ask me to log in to a computer. I start by asking them if I can use my typewriter as an alternative, and then I’ll be banging about on the keyboard. After I’ve done this I come over all shocked and tell them that they’ve made me log onto a p*rn site, I can see women’s boobies and I’m calling the police.

I wonder where my bleeping mind goes sometimes.

Morning Ellie Grey,

Seeing as you don't pay any taxes that you claim pay for all bills, thought I would let you know your company has now officially been dissolved.
I'm confused as to why you would bother setting it up if you are not going to file the paperwork!?!

Hopefully HMRC will investigate you given you are avoiding paying tax.

Let's see what your next grifting step is. Been a while that you have been on private on Instagram - something to hide?! Or embarrassed by being called out on Tik Tok without the echo chamber that you created on Insta? Classic Ellie.

How is the shed tit show coming along? We'll find out what you are trading under and where. We will report you. A couple of people on here have already demonstrated their skills in digging for information.
Maybe mummy is allowed to administer IV drips etc but confident you are not. You may have done a crap online course and posted your certificates, but that company asks for a background in medical of some sort in order to do the course, which I am confident you do not have. So I reported you to them, guessing you lied to them like you do about being a lawyer, cancer survivor etc etc.

Any way I can delay or stop you grifting, I will, which is also the point of this whole thread. Most of us think you are a liability so we are opening people's eyes to your misinformation and thoroughly awful, often dangerous advice.

Right, off to enjoy the sun. Grateful to be able to given the world right now.
👏 👏 fabulous work. And what about that other company she registered? Nausea or whatever the hell it was called? Has that one gone for a Burton as well? Baffles me that she can’t/won’t just go and get a proper bleeping job. She must be able to do something. 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.