Ellie Grey #17 So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trouble is you post on that and she will block you quicker than you can say “curly mop top cunt”
So not sure we would manage to get the message out
Yeah we will need people to do it who have a separate troll account (hate that word in this context - because I genuinely feel we’re not trolls. We’re here to help stop very dangerous lies) just to highlight people this way, until of course the comment gets deleted and the account blocked (hi elLIE …you’re a cunt!)

Reactions: 1
I get that sadly I’m down to my last account queen of lies has blocked my other accounts after commenting politely what she was saying was complete bullshit Also on her telegram last year when she declared its “not safe” and we all ran riot in there

What is her account now? I’ve got one old burner account I could try with

What is her account now? I’ve got one old burner account I could try with
Aahhh, that’s a better word - burner account!
Her ‘backup’ page for when she needs to delete her current account because more people than ever are waking up to her shite is @naturellieyou
It will also give us a very good indication of how often she comes on here by how quickly she deletes / blocks…..AND it will be one of those funny elLIE coincidences that she’s able to access that insta account and not her original one

There you go

Reactions: 4
I love you Veritas.

yes she is. Someone called Emma (bikini profile pic) messaged the nosey/ Ellie insta a few times withbits of info & encouragement.

Guys, Noseys insta is back in business.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I noticed that the estate agent brochure, which Veritas mentioned earlier, is no longer on their site, strange seeing as it clearly had been since Dec 20' and was there this morning

I love you Veritas.

yes she is. Someone called Emma (bikini profile pic) messaged the nosey/ Ellie insta a few times withbits of info & encouragement.

So to get this straight Ellie basically pays no bills because actually her child’s father covers everything as part of a deal I’m guessing that she keeps quiet about the kid .. she’s not really the rebel troofer she makes out to be then

Reactions: 7
just the rebel married man chaser

Reactions: 2
I love you Veritas.

it didn’t take her long to suddenly reactivate her page

Reactions: 2
Ah Dammit. The new nosey account has been closed down already.
I wondered why I couldn’t find it. Maybe we need to find a different name for the page? And not use her photo as the profile pic,
That way, she can’t complain that someone is ‘impersonating’ her- which is something that goes against IG’s community guidelines. A parody page is different & those rules don’t apply?

Talking of which, has anyone noticed that Exposing_troofers is now ‘Dutty_wanker’?

Reactions: 3
And
Her best friend (ex) confirmed it. I can’t remember the back story but it’s def been confirmed.
That’s why her & Sam split. Cause Liey got pregnant with Delilah.
[/QUO

Delilah is never with the other kids at “their dads”
Her best friend (ex) confirmed it. I can’t remember the back story but it’s def been confirmed.
That’s why her & Sam split. Cause Liey got pregnant with Delilah.
must be a DNA test on the cards then

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.