Ellie Grey #16 Losing followers and her clout, her times nearly up, over and out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a comment on Martin Kemps Insta.

Nasty little cunts the lot of them.
This hate is exactly the behaviour Ellie Grey incites. It disgusts me and exactly the reason for this page and why I have actively reported many of her posts and pages.

Reactions: 6
This hate is exactly the behaviour Ellie Grey incites. It disgusts me and exactly the reason for this page and why I have actively reported many of her posts and pages.
I think Quantum Marie has been booted off insta. Another little victory but no doubt she'll be back.

Reactions: 4
Two things about this post one I can’t believe this waster actually has a job 🤣🤣🤣
Secondly I see when he’s outside of his echo chamber & in the real world amongst the majority he has to bite his tongue. If he was on Insta he would be all over it with his normal bollocks. Also other people in the comments have said similar so why don’t they speak up in the real world amongst the majority like they would on Insta? 🤔

Attachments

Two things about this post one I can’t believe this waster actually has a job 🤣🤣🤣
Secondly I see when he’s outside of his echo chamber & in the real world amongst the majority he has to bite his tongue. If he was on Insta he would be all over it with his normal bollocks. Also other people in the comments have said similar so why don’t they speak up in the real world amongst the majority like they would on Insta? 🤔
He's not exactly standing up for what he believes in is he. All this evidence and all the truths he knows and he stays silent... when others do nothing they're cowards?

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He's not exactly standing up for what he believes in is he. All this evidence and all the truths he knows and he stays silent... when others do nothing they're cowards?
Brilliant 🤣🤣
He will block you now!!

I commented on it too but he has blocked people from seeing my comments so he sent me a message instead.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
He loves a live doesn't he? Perhaps he's working from home?
🤣🤣🤣 that’s all he says now “do a live” I wish an actual virologist would. I get why they don’t though why would they want to waste their time on that nobody.

Reactions: 1
I see Lieys page is open, and so is commenting. What's she up to?
She really does think that Instagram give a shiny bleeping shite about her. For the love of Christ, no one gives a duck about you Liey. Now shag off.

Imagine working alongside a bleep like him? I’d demand an immediate transfer (of him).

Last edited:
  • Haha
🤣🤣🤣 that’s all he says now “do a live” I wish an actual virologist would. I get why they don’t though why would they want to waste their time on that nobody.
On his live the other day during the PMs announcement he actually said summat like ... so what's happened to the Delta variant/ other variants then.

He's so bleeping hypocritical, they're all about DoYOuRoWNReSERch but then never do any.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone else see that QAnon programme where she had her ‘photographer’ ie ‘enabler’ agreeing with her that she should become an MP?

FML

Reactions: 1
The duck is this curtain lipped idiot and her false teeth going on about now?
She went to London to see a 'very very very high up and most qualified doctor' (but won't say who) and he couldn't answer her questions about covid stuff. (OK hun) Then she happened to sit next to a polititian on the train (but won't say who) who happened to be talking to a scientist on the phone (but won't say who) and she gave him a lesson on all things covid and he was obviously very grateful.
....... And then she scored the winning goal in the world cup.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.