Ellie Grey #16 Losing followers and her clout, her times nearly up, over and out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He claims he’s shadowed banned yet when you point out he clearly isn’t, I could see all his shite, he deletes and blocks.
Then pins a comment saying ‘ are you shadow banned Ash’ such a bleeping thick bleep.

He’s late to the party with the needle malarkey.
That’s a very 2020 beef 😂
You don’t need to wear gloves to vaccinate just clean hands. It’s a blue needle hub you can see which is the correct one for IM and as he’s not a dart board a hand to steady the job is needed 👍🏻
Shadow banned because he’s revealing the truth apparently 🤣🤣
He is late I managed to find that all on Google in no time at all but like the rest of them he knows he could tell his followers anything & they will believe it 👎🏻
I’ve also never seen a grown man cry about having to wear a mask as much as he does that’s also very old now. They’re so desperate for material to keep them in the spot light & to continue their conspiracy’s 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hate to break it to him, but other than in exams and in cases of clear infection risk (so isolated patients), gloves are often rarely worn for injections, etc. Idiot. Exposed nothing yet again.

Screenshot_20211207-164232_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
Yes I’m watching it too….

Christ these people walk amongst us.

Oh good…. Now it’s Kate Shanarirwari or whatever her name is.

FFS I need to turn this off

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Beebs saying removing toxins in the environment. Changing your diet and have a consultation with fellow fruit loops has great success in reversing autism
I wonder how much reversing autism costs? I presume payment is up front, there's no guarantees and no refunds. Con artists...

Reactions: 8
I wonder how much reversing autism costs? I presume payment is up front, there's no guarantees and no refunds. Con artists...
What confuses me is that is when they decided that vaccines were the cause of autism they banged that drum as loud as they could.
When researched (in multiple studies) it was found that vaccinated children didn't have a higher incidence of autism than those that weren't.

So where are all these unvaccinated autistic children? You'll be hard pressed to find a truther/antivaxxer/wellness advocate that would willingly take their child for an assessment.

So they invented a term, 'indigo child', which allowed them to not only ignore that unvaccinated children also have autism, but allowed them to claim their children are (indirectly) spiritually superior and the "future leaders of tomorrow".

Now, back to what confuses me.
If you have a vaccinated child who is later diagnosed with autism you have a variety of ways to 'cure' them (through homeopathy, dieticians, or in the case of AutismOne drinking bleach).
Yet if you have an unvaccinated child who displays autistic traits, they are not broken, they are better and you shouldn't try to 'fix' them.
Why the disparity? The only explanations are self evident, and if nothing else, personify the entire truther movement.

Reactions: 7
Seeing Martin Kemps page today really is depressing.
I genuinely cannot believe these people live among us 🙁.
Well done for Amy on there for trying to educate them but it’s an impossible task 👎🏻

Seeing Martin Kemps page today really is depressing.
I genuinely cannot believe these people live among us 🙁.
Well done for Amy on there for trying to educate them but it’s an impossible task 👎🏻
So many fucktards it caused me physical pain to read

Exposing_nothing is now attacking Adele. (Not physically cos she'd batter him) he's getting arsey as she won't let unvaccinated in her concerts. Suggestions on his insta that she's a satanist and they should go to her page and leave messages. I thought I would go and follow her to let her know she's not alone. Needn't have worried, her 47 million followers have got her back.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Large scale events seem to be being cancelled left right & centre.
From what I understand of OMICRON I’m not sure it’s necessary but Boris trying to divert attention.

Reactions: 2
Exposing_nothing is now attacking Adele. (Not physically cos she'd batter him) he's getting arsey as she won't let unvaccinated in her concerts. Suggestions on his insta that she's a satanist and they should go to her page and leave messages. I thought I would go and follow her to let her know she's not alone. Needn't have worried, her 47 million followers have got her back.
What is it with this lot? Sending people to the profiles of others…. Back in the day, that’s like sending a gang of thugs to someone’s house or place of work and asking them to knock seven shades of tit out of someone. bleeping creatures

Reactions: 6
And wouldn’t it be awful if we told this law firm what cunts they have for clients…….
PJH are well in with the conspiracy lot. They cause a lot of the problems. They often quote nonsense ‘common law’ crap like Anna dippy biscuit 🍪

Reactions: 1
I’ve just read the PJH letter on its entirety. Where is the punctuation. The english is poor. I would rather die than have that published online

Here you go @Northernoik2020

Have a look at their Twitter. Mental.

Here’s the letter in full

Phillip Hyland is the culprit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.