Ellie Grey #16 Losing followers and her clout, her times nearly up, over and out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211208-194031_Instander.jpg

Tell me you don't understand government or the English language without telling me you don't understand government or the English language.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why do these people think anyone even gives a tit about any of this? duck me.

Q programme on 4. Christ on a bike. I’m half expecting Wanky Walton and his manky trackies to appear at any moment.

And if anyone is wondering what Wanky is up to…….. this.
What a tit!

Beebs saying removing toxins in the environment. Changing your diet and have a consultation with fellow fruit loops has great success in reversing autism
Increased the price of her shite book and some links no longer work! Wow, what a shill 😡

What confuses me is that is when they decided that vaccines were the cause of autism they banged that drum as loud as they could.
When researched (in multiple studies) it was found that vaccinated children didn't have a higher incidence of autism than those that weren't.

So where are all these unvaccinated autistic children? You'll be hard pressed to find a truther/antivaxxer/wellness advocate that would willingly take their child for an assessment.

So they invented a term, 'indigo child', which allowed them to not only ignore that unvaccinated children also have autism, but allowed them to claim their children are (indirectly) spiritually superior and the "future leaders of tomorrow".

Now, back to what confuses me.
If you have a vaccinated child who is later diagnosed with autism you have a variety of ways to 'cure' them (through homeopathy, dieticians, or in the case of AutismOne drinking bleach).
Yet if you have an unvaccinated child who displays autistic traits, they are not broken, they are better and you shouldn't try to 'fix' them.
Why the disparity? The only explanations are self evident, and if nothing else, personify the entire truther movement.
Beeb’s youngest displays some autistic traits, yet she’s un-vaxxed….

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Somebody might wanna tell Liey that if we are vaccinated we don’t need to isolate. She’s getting all mixed up with herself.

also the nonsense ‘vote of no confidence’ post got ‘deleted’ Allegedly.

Reactions: 4
Beebs new book has landed!! 22 quid and it's all yours!

Why the duck does ellie think instagram would remove her no confidence post ? Jesus the amount of chat on social media and in the media saying he's gotta go. Well actually it's been like that for months hasn't it ?but now tonight I can't move for it, it's wall to wall .she's stupid beyond words.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Truthers in Telegram groups getting all riled up making claims like "they've declared war", "We've been telling you lockdown was coming" etc etc. A call to go to London at like 18:30 and 10-20 showed. They're mad at each other, they're mad at everyone.

Like, the government said you need to wear a mask more ( which they're not gonna do), you need to work from home if you can (which they might do) and they need to show a negative test/ covid passport for large events (which they'll fake if they want). So overall, very little had actually changed. They're not gonna comply so why yet so mad.

Last edited:
Truthers in Telegram groups getting all riled up making claims like "they've declared war", "We've been telling you lockdown was coming" etc etc. A call to go to London at like 18:30 and 10-20 showed. They're mad at each other, they're mad at everyone.

Like, the government said you need to wear a mask more ( which they're not gonna do), you need to work from home if you can (which they might do) and they need to show a negative test/ covid passport for large events (which they'll fake if they want). So overall, very little had actually changed. They're not gonna comply so why yet so mad.
Wanky is up to about a 9 in the ‘very riled’ scale. Screaming into twatagram voice notes and filming his audition for an extra in the new theatre production of Lion.
Christ, these people are unhinged.

Attachments

But ‘our government’ behaved in EXACTLY the same way as you and your ilk did, didn’t they?

Let me take the opportunity to say you’re all cunts. You and the government.
That post…. Using the current situation to prey on people’s emotions/uncertainty/anger, to present as caring and understanding and softly softly ‘it’s ok, I’m sorry for you, I know what you’re feeling, we were right u know, we were victimised and called names, but come to our side now, we welcome you’. So manipulative and cult-like…

Reactions: 7
Wanky is up to about a 9 in the ‘very riled’ scale. Screaming into twatagram voice notes and filming his audition for an extra in the new theatre production of Lion.
What the hell he wearing? Looks like he is crowning out of a bear’s bum hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Beebs new book has landed!! 22 quid and it's all yours!

Why the duck does ellie think instagram would remove her no confidence post ? Jesus the amount of chat on social media and in the media saying he's gotta go. Well actually it's been like that for months hasn't it ?but now tonight I can't move for it, it's wall to wall .she's stupid beyond words.
I wonder what she’ll (Beebs) be doing for her birthday. Big party with all her friends? Oh, wait, what friends…..🤦🏼‍♀️ Perhaps a day at her private beach 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t miss being blocked by him.
He’s really angry but also delighted as these restrictions let him carry on acting like a bleep & no doubt he’s saying “what did I tell everyone” even though every month since March he has predicted another lockdown 🤣🤣 Bellend

Reactions: 3
I’ve just read the PJH letter on its entirety. Where is the punctuation. The english is poor. I would rather die than have that published online

Here you go @Northernoik2020

Have a look at their Twitter. Mental.

Here’s the letter in full

Phillip Hyland is the culprit.
I suppose there will be money to be made out of this bunch of idiots. With how badly that is written, I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't first choice for most discerning customers, but get in bed with the troofers and make sure you charge them upfront and don't work on contingency. Pretty penny to be made out of them!

I don’t miss being blocked by him.
He’s really angry but also delighted as these restrictions let him carry on acting like a bleep & no doubt he’s saying “what did I tell everyone” even though every month since March he has predicted another lockdown 🤣🤣 Bellend

I love the 'we told you' and 'we were right' arguments. No, most people predicted further restrictions come Winter after numbers rising the minute the Govt decided to drop all protections late summer! This isn't about govt plans to kill or track everyone, this is simply about an inept govt, and that was never a shock to anyone! Plus you were telling us it was going to be a full lockdown in Sept because your 'nurses' and teachers who knew the truth and wanted to speak out provided evidence of plans for exactly that...it is almost like those nurses and teachers didn't exist nor have any information to that effect and were making stuff up/completely misrepresenting any plans or procedures being put in place for a 'just in case' scenario to be sure staff were using holiday entitlements for some downtime and to be prepared for Winter pressures and to ensure that pupils were as minimally disrupted as possible should there need to be any change to teaching again.

Reactions: 5
Omg in the EC19 telegram group there's people sharing statistics showing the vaccines work and they're agreeing that it works. Hallelujah... let's see what the other truthers have to say

I’ve just read the PJH letter on its entirety. Where is the punctuation. The english is poor. I would rather die than have that published online

Here you go @Northernoik2020

Have a look at their Twitter. Mental.

Here’s the letter in full

Phillip Hyland is the culprit.
Culprit - is that another word for bleep?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.