Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FatFelix

VIP Member
So…. Some of the troofers are moaning about Boris and saying he should resign. Hes a rich “elite” and its one rule for them and one for us. This despite assurances that they never followed the rules anyway. But Novax Djokovic (Did you see what they did with his name) who is a rich elite sportsman and did admit breaking the rules is a victim. He’s been locked up in a “concentration camp” and is being victimised.

Also their children who don’t wear masks and wont be vaccinated are “warriors” they’re freethinking and brave for making their own decisions about their bodies. However, if your children decide they do want to be vaccinated and wear a mask, then they are brainwashed. I didn’t realise body autonomy only worked for them.

This great evidence dump makes me laugh, so much so I think I can feel a poem coming on. But first, the last of the Christmas chocolate is calling me, I need a bit of sugar.

Reactions: 17

VeritasMS

Exposing_nothing_but_his_own_stupidity has posted again about the ‘mass evidence’ dump. Apparently Monotone Mark Sexton took yet another carrier bag of shite to police station yesterday.

He’s posted a copy of the transcript of their summary of evidence on his page. Spoiler alert- it mentions ‘pre-meditated murder’. Amusingly, he had to delete the original post because it had his own email address on it 🤡

But not before I took a screen shot 😈

View attachment 988025
I don't understand the truther logic at all, why would Michael Yeadon have to be contacted to give his expert account?

For those who don't remember Dr Yeadon came to prominence in mid 2020 claiming among other things that a maximum of 40,000 people would die of Covid, eventually culminating in being referenced by Richard Drax MP in a general debate in Sept 20.
Speech - Covid 19 general debate | Richard Drax

The crux of this was utilizing Yeadon's credentials and experience to argue against a second lockdown. On the basis that the majority of the UK population had been exposed to Covid and we had in fact reached herd immunity.

Yeadon claimed "There would be no second wave".

In Oct 20 (with the 2nd lockdown pending) he penned a few articles (including in the Daily Mail DR MIKE YEADON:Three facts No 10's experts got wrong | Daily Mail Online oh no the MSM😮 ). Another is here The PCR False Positive Pseudo-Epidemic – The Daily Sceptic where he states factually that, " Viruses don’t do waves". Another article is here What SAGE Has Got Wrong – Lockdown Sceptics (archive.org). where he states that the pandemic is "effectively over" in the U.K., and that "there is absolutely no need for vaccines to extinguish the pandemic."

By Dec 20 he had turned his attention to the Vaccine, writing a letter to the EMA Wodarg_Yeadon_EMA_Petition_Pfizer_Trial_FINAL_01DEC2020_signed_with_Exhibits_geschwärzt.pdf (2020news.de), demanding that the Pfizer trials be cancelled as "EU citizens will suffer irreparable harm", including the later claim that the vaccine could cause infertility.

In Feb 21 hi Twitter was closed down due to historic racist and Islamophobic comments Zelo Street: Covid Sceptic Favourite IS SICK BIGOT (zelo-street.blogspot.com)

Further background and addition information on Yeadon up to this point is here The ex-Pfizer scientist who became an anti-vax hero. (reuters.com)

Since them he's claimed that the life expectency of everyone who has a single vaccine is 2 years (reduced for every extra jab) and that it's too late to save anyone who's already had the vaccince. Eye of the Storm? | Will COVID Vaccinated People Die Within 2 Years? - Christian Observer, and that variants of Covid cannot exist Mike Yeadon Ex Pfizer Warns Not to Take the Vaccine – Coercion Code – "Dark Times are upon us"

Yeadon's entire argument (based on his credentials) hinged on that at least 30% of the population had immunity to Covid prior to Oct 20, and that exposure to any Coronavirus would give immunity to every variant (which he doesn't believe in). Vaccines aren't required as herd immunity had been reached and viruses don't come in waves.

When everything he said DIDN'T HAPPEN, and subsequent waves have materialized in every Country on Earth, it demonstrates his opinions and his credentials as baseless (after which he jumped on the depopulation bandwagon).

There was a second wave (and waves after that), which means herd immunity hasn't been achieved, which means that vaccines (which he claims he supports) are required.

Sorry for the rant, but every time the truthers use Yeadon as some sort of authority their argument falls apart. Its as bad as the 'Trump is still president' argument but because Yeadons statements were made over a year ago, and he's changed the narrative since, they forget that he was factually wrong.

Reactions: 17
Being married to someone with actual genuine stage 4 HL I wish she would actually fuck right off. And there is no way she would be wandering around unafraid of covid with a stage 3 or 4 blood cancer. I hate her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Ultramarine

Give her a couple months growth and a pair of glasses and hey presto a rather convincing Deidre Barlow. Except Deidre could smile because she didn’t have shit teeth.

She has titled it Instagram Vs Reality - yet another blatant lie! Both image and short vid have filters! There is no reality about it. Why does even the smallest thing have to be a lie. I can't stand her.

Child miraculously better? FFS!!!!

So:
Ellie Grey #17: So neck deep in lies even her kids are desperate for fries!

• Haha

Els Bells

My.sister works for an NHS Trust, emails were sent out giving a deadline for getting the vaccine, the biggest, loudest anti vaxxer in her area has quietly booked in for their jab, along with several others who had always claimed they'd never take a jab for a job

• Haha
  • Heart

Itsmeeee3

Screenshot_20211208-194031_Instander.jpg

Tell me you don't understand government or the English language without telling me you don't understand government or the English language.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

HulaHannah

VIP Member
Fuck me, this is too funny.
And guess what 'IV nutrition therapy' requires...? Big pharma! *shocked pikachu* IV giving sets, the fluids the questionable vitamin cocktails are made up in all require pharma and medical supply companies!

AND...

Venflon is one of the biggest cannula brands and BD manufacture them and butterfly needles (one of the two is required for IV, usually cannula in medicine not sure if they use them or butterfly in vanity clinics). See in that box next to 'sterile' - EO means they have been sterilised with, you've guessed it, ETHYLENE OXIDE! And this is pretty standard. Now I remember a time they were screaming about it being a carcinogen and pcr swabs, blah, blah, blah. But here, clearly ethylene oxide is fine not only to touch the very effective barrier that is the nasal lining, but to pierce the skin and enter the bloodstream when charlatans are selling vitamin water (The Food Medic I'm sure has brilliant posts on why they are a nonsense). EO is fine in these circumstances, I just find it funny that it was something they couldn't grasp at all and still use as a reason against tests, but obviously it's no longer dangerous if they are making money out of it! How embarrassing for them!

If they all have such great immune systems and are eating the balanced diets they all pretend they are and that will save them from everything, IV clinics are completely unnecessary and essentially a scam. If you have a good diet, you piss it all out pretty damn quickly!

Attachments

Reactions: 15
******she’s crying live on insta*****
For those who missed it, a summary:
- missed the start but some teacher had clearly been nice to her at some point.
- another told her she’d achieve nothing in life because she’d argued with them that there is no proof about the existence of gravity.
- related this to the fact the Earth is flat (no opinion on this though apparently) because ‘water doesn’t curve’ - hey Els, love, Google ‘meniscus’, or fill up one of the empty jars from your processed bolognese sauce with some lovely osmosis’d water right to the top, *ALMOST* overflowing, and you will see a lovely curve of water. So. Fucking. Thick.
- she wanted to homeschool her kidz but ‘some people’ in ‘the family’ didn’t agree so she couldn’t.
- her kidz don’t take part all the curriculum as there’s some stuff she ‘doesn’t agree with’. I’d bloody LOVE to be a fly on the wall in that staff room after she’s copied and pasted a 10 page letter demanding that the mini greys don’t take part in science because it ‘doesn’t exist’ :ROFLMAO::LOL:.
- she’s overwhelmed. It must be hard literally not understanding anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lurkerlurker2019

Sure... Ofcourse this is genuine.
Bullshit. Occupational health would not entertain this for a minute. I'm a nurse and prior to joining my trust I had to prove every single one of my vaccinations or I wasn't able to start. Some as uni. The rules don't change because of a shitty template that's not worth the paper it's written on. I know some people I work with have been told they will be let go if they can't prove they are either exempt or have been vaccinated.

I don't understand why healthcare professionals doubt the science so much. That's literally why you're getting into the job. How many of them can hand on heart say they've sat there and genuinely thought of every single ingredient that goes into every medication they've ever administered? They don't. They read the evidence base behind such things and trust them.

VeritasMS

Finally, before I lay me down to sleep, the BBC is reporting on child trafficking. Surely not? The troofers will be apoplectic.

Oooo. I’d like to see this! Poor old Doris. The fucking mentalist.
So here goes.

Her claims are a bit a scattered mess. But if we try to sort them into a chronological order. Her LinkedIn profile (Anna de Buisseret - Solicitor - New Media Law | LinkedIn) has her as doing 10 years in the territorial army (TA) (Sep 87 - Dec 97). Which is odd because whenever she rants on social media (or youtube videos) she always says nine years.
Now she commissioned in Oct 89 (as per her photos) and supported by the london gazette (Page 14350 | Supplement 51962, 11 December 1989 | London Gazette | The Gazette), into the Womens Royal Army Corps (WRAC) in the TA.
An officers service starts from when they commissioned which makes her LinkedIn dates a little misleading, but also now gives us Oct 89 - Dec 97, pretty much exactly eight years. So either eight or ten years depending, so why does she always says nine?
So, lets look at her time in Oxford UOTC. She goes on about two people specifically, Guy Sayle and Rupert Jones. It's clear when you look at her claims as a whole that she was a recruit with Rupert and Guy was their commanding officer.
So lets start with Rupert (Rupert Jones (British Army officer) - Wikipedia). He read history at reading university which does come under the catchment of oxford UOTC. He commisioned in 1987 on an undergraduate cadetship into the devon and dorset regiment on the 6-Sep-87 (Page 12388 | Supplement 51080, 5 October 1987 | London Gazette | The Gazette), and then fully into the army on 5-Jul-90 (Page 8199 | Supplement 52542, 28 May 1991 | London Gazette | The Gazette).
This means her claim of knowing Rupert Jones as an officer cadet at oxford UOTC, between 1987-89 is true (as well as his family military history). The point to note is that he was being sponsored by the army and had already commissioned (into a regiment) when he started (which counts as military service), whilst she was a member of oxford UOTC (most don't go on to join the army), and commissioned into the TA at the end of her time at university (before that doesn't count as military service). She most definitely wasn't a TA officer between 1987-89 which is what she claims on her LinkedIn.
Onto Guy Sayle. She consistently calls him "Sir" and her commanding officer in all her posts, and states in a couple that this was at the UOTC (in another post she's ambiguous and implies it was at 51st Signal Regiment). Although getting an MBE in 1984 (Page 6 | Supplement 49969, 31 December 1984 | London Gazette | The Gazette) and an OBE in 1992 (Page 6 | Supplement 52952, 12 June 1992 | London Gazette | The Gazette), he hasn't been knighted (as people have pointed out on her social media) and therefore isn't a 'Sir'.
Its worth noting that she mentions having a dinner with the chief of the general staff, there were two between 1987-89 both of whom were knighted prior to the role, so this may be the source of her confusion.
As for him being the commander of the sir galahad. He was a company commander (Maj) of the welsh guards on the sir galahad (one of two) with the welsh guards commanding officer already having landed. Due to circumstances the location of their landing changed and the two Maj's refused to leave the ship (the guards were neither equipped or trained in maritime operations). When ordered to disembark by the royal marine Maj (who outranked them) they still both refused. Link to information Wayback Machine (archive.org) and Coversheet for Thesis in Sussex Research Online. Although an alternative route was eventually agreed, it is easy to prove that Sayle was neither the officer in command of the embarked troops nor the 'commander' of the sir galahad itself.
For him being the commanding officer of oxford UOTC when she was there is less clear.
He promoted to Lt Col in 1986 (Page 8716 | Supplement 50583, 30 June 1986 | London Gazette | The Gazette), and so will have been assigned out of the battalion. (The Guards Magazine Winter 1989 : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive).
I can find a reference to him as the commanding officer of oxford UOTC in 1989-1990 from the life guards journal (Acorn 1990 by LGregsec - Issuu), however that clashes with several articles that state the family were living in germany when the Berlin wall fell (Nov 89), with Sayle described as the most senior defence liason in Berlin (until at least 1991) Emma Sayle: 'Mum shared my spare room with champagne and condoms!’ (you.co.uk), Crime, Sex Orgies, Politics, the Forces That Drive Westminster – Part 4 – High Society Lady Takes It All To A Higher level – caltonjock.
Its worth noting that Sayle has a very low profile online, probably because his daughter has organised sex parties for the privileged for the last fifteen years.
Now we've got both personalities she's namedropped multiple times out of the way, which, bear in mind all happened while she was an (uncommissioned) officer cadet.
The only evidence of her service, is a short summary on her LinkedIn "She was the Assistant Adjutant at the East Midlands Officer Training Corps and the Adventure Training Officer at 51st Signals Regiment".
Her promotion to 2Lt after commission is probationary, with that being completed in Nov 93 (and her seniority backdated to her commission) (Page 18294 | Supplement 53486, 15 November 1993 | London Gazette | The Gazette) , and then promoted to Lt in Nov 95 (Page 1044 | Issue 54295, 23 January 1996 | London Gazette | The Gazette), noting that this now has her as R Signals (WRAC was disbanded in 1992).
It is likely she was assistant adjutant at EMUOTC as a 2Lt probably because of her qualifications. Although I don't understand why the east midlands?
As for being the adventure training officer at 51st signals regiment, as I've said before, there hasn't been a 51st signal regiment since 1967. With 51st signal squadron being in scotland its doubtful this is the unit shes talking screaming about.
There is a four year gap in her LinkedIn from 90-94, so assuming that was when she lived in the east midlands, its possible she moved to London in 94 and moved to 71st signal regiment (which does exist and is the most likely unit).
I've been through the royal signals journals (Wire Archive | Royal Signals Museum) from 87-98 and haven't found a single reference to her (a few from other members of her commissioning course though). In itself that isn't proof that she wasn't there, but demonstrates that she kept a very low profile.

Ultimately she did more in two years as a cadet than the following eight as a commissioned officer, embellishing the former to 'prove' she was an officer (when she wasn't), and did so little of the latter she doesn't even remember the last unit she was at (incorrectly screaming it at the top of her voice.).

• Wow

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Liey is challenging doctors to debate with her and tagging bbc, Sky etc in it.

How long is it going to be before she declares that even the BBC & Sky are so scared of her superior knowledge that they won’t take her challenge.

Here’s the post.
Ah, I bet the director general of the BBC is panicking like fuck. I mean, putting their experts up against a nobody with zero qualifications, what an amazing debate that would turn out to be. Perhaps they could along Beeeeeba in amongst the cast - she could do her banshee impression again.

I mean nothing says a decent debate, if you can’t have the top experts on board and let’s face it, Liey is the best we know. Let’s hope she manages to get Piers Corbyn on the set, he could sing his ‘fart’ song for them.

Does she realise how fucking stupid they will make her look and sound? I hope they take her up on her ‘offer’ - I’ll be fucking glued.

What a first class cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

PixiePomPom

VIP Member
I assume this is about her child who is ill. Which is obviously awful and I really hope they are ok.

But if any other child was having cardio/neuro issues, they’d all be immediately be blaming it on the vaccine 🤯View attachment 1007065
Why the fuck ask this question on social media? Surely the child is in hospital and will be provided with the best care available 🤷‍♀️

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
It’s ok Liey, all your little silly followers can wait until you’ve left your ‘full time’ role……. As for Shakz, you poor, poor thing. Your child is ill, you can’t read and write properly, you look to Liey for help, and she totally ignores you. Good luck with whatever potentially fatal disease your child may have, you utter fucking cretin.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

PixiePomPom

VIP Member
There was protests today in London and Manchester for the nurses who are loosing their jobs due to not wanting the vaccine.
Yet they had no problem having all the other vaccines required to get their jobs….let’s hope they don’t get unemployment benefits paid by us, who complied.

Northernoik2020

VIP Member
Never mind saved by the bell, she is the 🔔🔚

Permanently straightened is the same chemicals as a perm. Is it not?
It is indeed. Instead of rollers, the stylist will spend an hour dragging it straight. Same process, same shit on your head. My god, there’s no end to her cleverness. Won’t put products on her hair, but will happily jump on a sunbed which has been considered a carcinogen for god knows how many years. What a cunt.

• Haha