Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she only shopped “local” 🤣
I work in London (yes actually work and have no time to be crying over mask wearing like some) and it was mobbed today with Christmas shoppers and what not. Nothing out of the ordinary. Also went into a big tesco for my lunch and saw several people without masks on and did NOT see one of them being asked to put one on by anyone. Liey, the attention seeking lies for likes is sooooo transparent hun. YAWN

Reactions: 2
We got one!
I've seen that screenshot in a telegram and it's from an online blog that's not got any evidence. This content is only found on a blog and isn't mentioned by any reputable sources. None of these truthers actually do any basic research its bleeping annoying. It spread round the truthers like a virus lol. See what I did there? Lol.

Ah, that page is now updated so doesn't look like it did a few days ago...

Last edited:
yeah that or bill gates or something. Probs cause I’m vaccinated and magnetic so the 5g signal from any insta is magnified and also the two (soon to be three) tracking chips in my veins altert ‘them’ when I login.

Also I have an iPhone so Apple must be tracking me.
it’s wild out there. Wild I tell you.
Was in Wales today and I'm sure I was being followed. Managed to get a picture of his crafty disguise. MI5 I think. Welsh anti poem unit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread suggestion

Ellies posts are rubbish, incorrect and harsh.
Hairs by dumb and dumber, clothes are from Bon marche

Reactions: 8
You know what loons, I am not a smug person by any means by I cannot tell you how elated I am to come back here and see how quiet these threads have gone with barely any engagement….where have all 43 have you gone? 😂😂 You’s really do crack me up! I’ve read a few pages and it mostly consists of you’s clutching at straws (even when faced with hard evidence) or clinging on to the stupidest, most far reaching conspiracy’s out there to strengthen your narrative such as lizard ppl and anagrams and do not get me started on Aron Walton 🤦🏻‍♀️….you all conveniently ignore strong evidence of questionable vaccine safety and the fact that these “troofers” were right, they were bleeping RIGHT!!!! 😂😂. Where are all you smug twats who kept saying “what are they protesting for?”, “life is back to normal”, “I had a lovely weekend with my family”, “we no longer wear masks”….well you’re all back to being muzzled from tomorrow and no doubt you’ll all comply with not seeing your families when that mandate comes in 🤦🏻‍♀️ WITH THREE bleeping VACCINE DOSES!!….going onto a 4th for at risk, going on to 4 doses for all over 18’s, going on to double jabbed for teens, going into doses for 5-11yr olds, going on to 3 monthly boosters, going on to never ending variants with never ending jabs!!!! (Vaccine escape is real loons 😬….the vaccines protect no one but yourself, the masks protect no one full stop) . How are you all honestly, with a straight face, believing what you’re writing! I mean I know that cognitive dissonance and Stockholm syndrome are strong emotions and nobody likes to admit they’ve been a fool but Jesus Christ, it’s actually embarrassing 🤦🏻‍♀️. The person further up who wrote “there are more of us, they just don’t write unless they’re comfortable”, they’re not comfortable because they’d be annihilated in the comments for being so good damn stupid!!! I almost feel bad for you all at this point….ALMOST 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️💅🏻
You ok Hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion

Ellie Grey #16 Feeds her kids a diet of coco pops, hair looks like a dirty mop 🤣🤣

I'm no good at these but that hair is tit and desperately need sorting.

• Haha
I love the fact everyone in here is positive about the vaccine and supporting each other apart from Ernie or whatever his name is lol 😂 these anti vaxxers have a lot of apologising to do once they realise the vaccine is actually a good thing.

I saw this analogy today & I can imagine most of the troofers doing it as well as they’re as thick as pig tit 🤣🤣
Take the batteries out of your fire alarm and burn to death in your sleep 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Take the batteries out of your fire alarm and burn to death in your sleep 🤷‍♀️
Stop cancer screening and pregnancy tests and watch cancer not kill another person and there be no more babies! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Stopping testing doesn't have things stop to exist. Don't do an LFT before meeting family for Xmas, but make sure you really enjoy it at the risk of you bumping someone off for New Year!

Oik im sure that you will run the page fantastically. Very pleased someone has taken it up again x

bloody Instagram, silencing the truth 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.