Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is being bandied about by various anti vaxxers on Facebook.

@Noseycow @Northernoik2020 who she? My gut feeling is she’s a quack?

Looks like she’s a r

If this is her…… certainly one to be wary of.

Attachments

She says "The Prime Minister himself has communicated the latest evidence, that two doses of the vaccine do not stop one contracting the virus, nor do they stop person-to-person transmission, they merely reduce the severity of symptoms."

Well yes that's the literal point of the vaccine. Is it because its not 100% stopping transmission that's the problem coz christ many many many medicines aren't 100% effective. Vaccines do reduce transmission and that in itself prevents a number of infections from being passed on.

Oh god, I kept reading and she mentioned the Nuremberg code... yup she's in tin foil territory.

Reactions: 3

Oh dear. Another one bites the dust.
The anti vaxx crowd just love to have a practicing Doctor in their ranks. They’re happy enough to belittle medical knowledge & expertise when it suits. The minute one ‘turns’, they’re falling over themselves to use their status. ‘Listen to what this clever lady said, she said vaccines are bad & she's a DOCTOR & everything’

If this is her…… certainly one to be wary of.
Quelle surprise. She’s got a functional medicine practice. Confirmed Quack.

Talking of Quacks, one of my closest friends (not a quack) sent me this yesterday. I’ve already sent her the link to Dr Wilk’s little piece………

873611F2-2279-4458-84E0-179ECD4A5179.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Crikey, there’s so much wrong with this isn’t there? What’s more concerning is that it is surely deliberately misleading. So this ‘doctor’ in November 2021 cites that ‘vaccines have not been shown in clinical trials to reduce transmission, hospitalisation and death’ and the link to this statement is a BMJ article/discussion piece (not study) from *October 2020*. I think that says it all… Any undergraduate would not pass a degree using that style of writing…
And that’s just one small thing to pick out of all the rest of the poorly constructed piece…

Reactions: 6
One of the things (amongst many) that absolutely does my twatting head in, is when the ‘celebrities’ take to social media to split their bile. I’ll use Matt le Tossier as an example. All over Twitter, sharing his tit with half a million folk. How bleeping dare he. Can you imagine if a clinician told us the best formation for a football team? Wouldn’t wash, would it? Yet, these pricks think it’s ok to do their thing. I hate them all.

Reactions: 5
One of the things (amongst many) that absolutely does my twatting head in, is when the ‘celebrities’ take to social media to split their bile. I’ll use Matt le Tossier as an example. All over Twitter, sharing his tit with half a million folk. How bleeping dare he. Can you imagine if a clinician told us the best formation for a football team? Wouldn’t wash, would it? Yet, these pricks think it’s ok to do their thing. I hate them all.
I agree. Footballers of all people should stay the duck away from politics.
I’ve just been watching ‘ Surgeons at the edge of life’ I’m in awe of these people. I have 30 years NHS service and never fail to be blown away by what I see everyday. How dare fuckwits like the above feel they are even anywhere near as relevant or important as these incredible life saving gods. duck off!

In general I have stopped watching Julie baboon cos she really really us the most boring nonentity in existence....not even good for a laugh.i have to switch her off after about 30 seconds. However I watched her stories today cos I could see they weren't too long. Making up stories about town being dead.And chuntering on about how noone challenged her for being maskless. So disappointing for her! And them all. Theyre just dying for a bit of agro.

I watched piers corbyn in tescos the other day ( despite their boycott it was somehow necessary to visit tesco for their experiment.. cos obviously there are no other shops on the High Street.) It was bloody hilarious...he was trying so hard to get people to argue with him and noone gave a toss. This is how their movement ends....people can no longer be bothered to argue rubbish with them so they become totally irrelevant.

Julie says no-one bothered her cos all the staff know how stupid masks are. No julie , they have all been told they are not expected to address anyone re masks. I work in a front line public service and just like in shops, the posters are up, the Info is there but there are no longer expectations of us to 'police' recommend or remind people. Basically the management is no longer expecting us to be treated like tit for playing a role we have no say in. God she is unbelievably stupid.

Reactions: 4
Someone is so desperate for us to think she read her big clever books, she moved them about so they featured in both her posts tonight! Bless

Oh, also. Check out this girls tiktok from a whole week before Ellies identical instagram post.
Must try harder Ellie!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Someone is so desperate for us to think she read her big clever books, she moved them about so they featured in both her posts tonight! Bless

Oh, also. Check out this girls tiktok from a whole week before Ellies identical instagram post.
Must try harder Ellie!
Well spotted! Those bleeping books.

Reactions: 5

Must try harder Ellie!
Is that one of Julie CWord’s £5k a pop filters I see in the corner? More grifter money then sense these bleedin troofers 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Is that one of Julie CWord’s £5k a pop filters I see in the corner? More grifter money then sense these bleedin troofers 😆
no that’s the air filter she was trying so hard to be gifted. When she kept tagging the company in it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.