Ellie Grey #15 Follow the money, back to shill White Label Products Honey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s talking tit about footballers at the moment. She needs to tit her stupid bleeping mouth. This is nothing new.
I agree, she needs to tit her stupid mouth 😉

I saw a couple of people saying things to the contrary of her post in the brief time her account was public earlier (& from the dog’s account- the only one of mine that isn’t blocked). I wonder if those comments are still there now?……

That one didn't stay up long. (That's what she said)
Ah. Whole post gone? Why am I not surprised.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
All the Troofers getting their knickers in a twist about footballers collapsing on the pitch. Who knows what is causing it, but why is it just footballers? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
What rules Jules? There aren’t any are there? Oh, maybe her family have told her there are so they don’t have to spend Xmas with her? Seeing as she never watches TV just hope she doesn’t notice 🙈

5D4A1622-F469-44A5-83F4-93D6CA0ADD93.png

Who reckons we will be back in lockdown again? I hope we don’t go back into lockdown but I wish more people would get the vaccine but they won’t they are more interested in what Dr dof*ckall aka Ellie has to say about it all. She’s an idiot same as Julie, Sean Ward etc. It makes me laugh people think Dr Ranj and other celebs are getting paid to have the vaccine to promote it to get the public to have it lol. 😂😂😂😂

Who reckons we will be back in lockdown again? I hope we don’t go back into lockdown but I wish more people would get the vaccine but they won’t they are more interested in what Dr dof*ckall aka Ellie has to say about it all. She’s an idiot same as Julie, Sean Ward etc. It makes me laugh people think Dr Ranj and other celebs are getting paid to have the vaccine to promote it to get the public to have it lol. 😂😂😂😂
Only time will tell, but knowing our government, if we do, it will be too late and much longer than necessary because they delayed. The nhs will feel this winter more than any if it is bad, there's already some really nasty rsv virus's about. My daughter is so poorly with it.

Shes panicked about someone tracking her iphone, you know, the iphone she never owned because she uses that untrackable phone she was hawking a while back! Anyone got that proof just for our own enjoyment. Ellie, please start writing down your porky pies hun, otherwise you will continue to lose track!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Exposing_nothing posted recently asking why Africa didn't have tens of millions of deaths. His outdated white man's view of the African continent is astounding. Suggesting many of the countries have no access to food, water or healthcare. I'm surprised he didn't post a photograph of crusty old men with pith helmets and handlebar moustaches followed by some locals carrying a freshly shot lion on two long poles. There are many reasons why Africa didn't suffer as badly as people expected.
1 a very young population
2 very quick public health action
3 lots of compliance, although fuckwit and his followers believe not complying helped
4 good community health systems used to dealing with ebola and other diseases

I thought the days of people thinking Africa was one country of people in mud huts waiting for a white saviour were long gone. If Ash had done his research he would know all about Africa but he hasn't so he doesn't. All his followers are happy thinking the people of Africa just ignored covid and it went away.
Geography 1/100 Ash. You must try much harder.

Attachments

Everyone’s saying the tracker Ellie has is apparently an air tracker someone would have left on her to track her movements!?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.